Well met, traveler...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Greetings. I'm a 20 year old student who, mistakenly, got into Skyrim just a few weeks before finals this semester. It was an absolute adventure trying to balance my time between gaming and the books. But, finals ended last Thursday, so I'm free to adventure until January 10th. I'd never played any of the previous Elder Scrolls games, so I was hesitant to pick up Skyrim despite all the hype, but after being assured that the plots were essentially stand alone, I agreed to try it out and have been pretty hooked ever since. I got my first gaming system when I turned 5, and was allowed to play with primitive PC games before that, so it's gotten difficult for me to stay away from a game well-spoken for. :oops:

Anything else, please ask, I do love making more gaming friends.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Hey Andante!

Welcome to,

xenFracture-logo.png

If you are in need of any help, feel free to post a query in the Skyrim Help section. The whole community will be more than happy to help. If it's forum-related, try contacting Renegader, Rayven or me. Enjoy yourself here, and have fun exploring the vast world of Skyrim!

Fate

>Living, Loving, Learning<
Welcome!, Its good too meet a fellow gamer, and let me be the first too say you will love Skyrim as we all do.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Hey there. Let me guess. Someone stole your sweet roll.

Lemviticus

Well met, kinsman!

Hehe, hey there Andante! Welcome to the forums! I only joined a couple of days ago, but the community is so friendly, this place already feels like an internet home to me! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, and I hope to see you posting on the boards soon! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts