Welcome to the Internet

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
So i made an account for the forum really just because I LOVE SKYRIM! my first memories were when the game first came out and i bought the game for my brother (he hated it) and so did i. but i played and realized free roam, creating a character, and the lore about the who's what,s where's and why's are so much more fun than "Oh look its the enemy! bam bam bam!" so i love this game.

I remeber my first character was an imperial because i thought the "finding a bit more gold" part would be a big help in the early portions of the game. i didnt even understand character building so i picked up whatever weapon/armor i found lying around! HA! what a jackass.

After about 25 charcters, and tons of playthroughs, i learned everything i needed to be a skyrim legend. But i never could never have just one character. So ive made all kinds of builds. From one handed and shields to multi weapong bounty hunters. So ill be posting all the builds i think are original and fun as oblivion! Peace out, good hunting, and Talos guide you.

-Ricky

Exelex

"Welcome to the family las." May the God of Worms guide you. I also play a lot of builds in Skyrim. My current most favorite though has got to be the Necromancer build.

Seth

The Skrimmer
460925.jpg

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
"Welcome to the family las." May the God of Worms guide you. I also play a lot of builds in Skyrim. My current most favorite though has got to be the Necromancer build.

necromancer eh? sounds interesting. ya know now that i think about it i dont really have any other class ideas...plops

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Rickysousa! My, my what a bunch of builds you have. You have enough there to make a small army. Or at least a serious posse. So have fun here and may you never stop creating character builds. :Dovahkiin:

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
its like an addiction almost anyway i have some ideas i worked on throughout the weekend so...

sneakpeak:
The bounty hunter
The headsman
The assassin ( good guy )
The Samurai
The Catalyst

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts