• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
We've created this subforum so that current and prospective authors can talk about the story process, inspirations, motivations and whatever else comes to mind. This isn't the Lobby where anything goes. Please keeps your posts within the spirit of the art of writing.

Since this is a new subforum there are probably posts in the main FanFic section that would be better suited here. If you see threads like that, please use the report link at the bottom of any post in the thread and I'll be happy to move it here.

Thanks to Uther Pundragon for suggesting this addition.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I hope so. We've got a lot of really creative folks on here. I love the whole "method behind the madness" conversations ;)

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
This is awesome! I may post a summary of my characters journal...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts