• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
This isn't guaranteed to work, but it's more of a study than a trick at this point. I've noticed if I sleep the opposite way on my bed in which I usually sleep (having my head where my feet usually are and vice versa), it usually always results in a strange dream or at least a regular dream. I'm not sure if it's just me or if this works with everybody. So if you would like to try it and report back to me, I'd appreciate it. It's for science! Lol

Kalerio

Test subject #1 reporting in! I'll have to try this for a week or so to get more accurate results but this first night I really had a strange dream.

In this dream I was talking to a friend and all of a sudden we were wearing these really weird suits, red with white dots. Suddenly I shouted to my friend that he had to wear the hood that came with the suit because "it" was going to happend right now. A couple of seconds later the suit merged with our skin and the skin became transparent, letting us see everthing inside our bodies. The only thing I had in my body was blood. I looked almost like a bottle about half filled with blood. After this I said something about that I really had to do this and whatever and I started to roll around on the floor and trying to stand on my head to get the blood to cover all of the inside of my body. Then I woke up.

I will try this for a couple of more nights. It would be really, really weird if your theory is correct.

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
Lol that IS a pretty strange dream. For the sake of testing it again, I tried it two nights ago and kept waking up in the middle of the night. Every time I went back to sleep I had another strange dream. I wish I would've written them down because now all I remember is Goro from Mortal Kombat walking in and kicking a chicken or a squirrel or something and swinging a baseball bat at nothing.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I’ll give it a try, too, but I rarely remember my dreams so I’m not sure if this experiment will deliver any results in my case. Obviously I can’t do this too often or else sleeping the wrong way becomes the norm :p

Broodje

Panem et circenses
I usually always have weird dreams... I used to keep track of them by having a dream diary. Didn't last that long, just too lazy to type every morning. But I have to say that I remembered my dreams very well in the morning, and the dreams that I have saved are just really weird (and pretty personal on a side note).

A while ago I actually changed sides, but just for comfort rather than experimentating. And it was a different bed, so I guess I could give it a shot tonight :D.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts