• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Alex seemed shocked at the question, and he walked behind the desk, clenching his fists. His knuckles turned white and his eyes began to well up. Abby got a little worried when he looked back up at her, tensed up and looking quite angry. But his response was reasonably calm.

"No."

Abby sighed sadly, going round to Alex's side of the desk and putting an arm round his shoulders.
    "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that; it's none of my business. But thank you for telling me." She rubbed his back gently, as Abby's mother had done when she cried, before she was dragged away. It had comforted her, so why shouldn't it comfort him? "I'm not going to say I know how you feel, because I don't. I can imagine, but I don't know." She didn't know what else to say, so she just kept rubbing his back and waited.

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
    "Haven't been on the ship for three hours and already regret it." Lysandre whispered as he nonchalantly walked around the lower deck. He found an unmanned cannon and placed his clothes satchel in an empty crate. He inspected the ugly machine for any signs of what could lead to malfunction. Finding none, he returned to the main deck.
    Lysandre gave a quick glance towards the cabin and found that the lights wer still lit. He silently returned to eavesdropping once more, his curiosity taking control.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Jaoan walked the halls of the ship before one of the crew called him over, "Sir, a shipment of something arrived for you," the boy said.
    Jaoan looked at the boy, "Very well, thank you," he said before handing him a few Septim's. He had just finished the tour with Che'anni, and he showed her most of the ship. He also mentioned that if any of the crew did give her a hard time go to the Captain, or Grognak and if they did persist then she should come straight to him.

He reached the ship's deck, and noticed a familiar face with a rather big crate. "So it has arrived I see," He said. "Yes My'lord just as you asked, all the way from Highrock, we were given no trouble at all. It was rather a pleasant journey," Ruan said.
    "Good, very good. I hope you received your payment, as discussed," Jaoan said, slightly curious.
    "Yes we received everything, We best be going now," Ruan said before walking back to his wagon and traveling back to HighRock.
    Jaoan walked to the the crate, it read "HighRock Brandy" but of course the bottles didn't contain a single ounce of Brandy yet the crew didn't need to know it.
    "You lot, can you me move this to the cargo hold. Also it goes for everybody, you touch a single bottle in this crate, you going to be damn well sorry for it." he said before some of the crew helped him lift it to the cargo hold.

On his way back up from the Cargohold, he decided to go to the captain's cabin to tell him about his shipment but as he arrived he saw somebody that seemed to be a little too close to the door, "Who might you be? Do you need to speak to the captain?" He asked but he could hear voices coming from inside the cabin, Jaoan felt like the Breton was up to no good.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    "Yes My'lord just as you asked, all the way from Highrock, we were given no trouble at all. It was rather a pleasant journey,"
    Vashur opened his eyes fast and was instantly awake, he rose fast to sit upon the bed, watching the deck through the dark windows, no light existed in the room, and the deck was dark as night as well, except for a few petty lit torches, granting just enough light for the two on deck to see each others' faces barely, but Vashur was a khajiit, and had no issue at all with the darkness.

he recognized one of the two as a crew member, but the second man was new, and did not smell of sea. Suddenly the newcomer walked away from the ship, out of Vashurs' sight, was there other factions interested in the cargo? Or was it just an attempt by Alex to increase his own income from the voyage? Selling smuggled goods? Vashur rose from his bed, strapped his boots up and single-handedly swept himself into a large brown cape. He pushed the wooden door up and the wind struck his face like an explosion, all the scents flowing straight into his nostrils, filling his head with the smell of salt and moisture. "You lot, can you me move this to the cargo hold. Also it goes for everybody, you touch a single bottle in this crate, you going to be damn well sorry for it." The crew member commanded of a small group of slightly drunken crew, and they obediently rose to apprehend with the task given to them, none showed any idea of crossing their fellow crew member, forcing them around.

The initial crew member walked out of the light towards the upper deck, and Vashur followed him, slightly crossed that Alex had commanded more goods without his acceptance. He walked up the small wooden stairs on the side of the ship, and as he did so he heard from above, the now-familiar voice of the crew member:"Who might you be? Do you need to speak to the captain?". Vashur was taken aback, he looked up but did not see the man, so who was he speaking to? He picked up his pace, and from above the stairs, was now revealed the crew member and one of the earlier recruits, seemingly caught eavesdropping upon the captains' cabin? Vashur was tired, and so his anger blossomed more violently than it normally would. And he spoke grimly:
    "Vashur cannot rest his eyes for one sun cycle before the crew begins scheming, no? Smuggling and eavesdropping before we lift anchor!" He hissed at the men, walking past the crew member from earlier, towards the eavesdropper, whom he grabbed by his shoulder, pushed off of the doorway and slammed it heavily with his working fist. "Captain Alex! A word, please!" that last came out nothing more than a deep growl, as he turned to watch the men both caught in their acts, right behind him.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Jaoan suddenly heard steps and quickly turned to the person whoever it might be.

"Vashur cannot rest his eyes for one sun cycle before the crew begins scheming, no? Smuggling and eavesdropping before we lift anchor!" Vashur hissed at them and walked past Jaoan towards the eavesdropper whom he grabbed by his shoulder and then pushed him to the side and slammed it heavily. "Captain Alex! A word, please!" Vashur growled.

Jaoan looked towards Vashur, "Smuggling? By the tone of what you just said, I guess you mean me, and the crate of wine. I can explain it but we need more privacy then these hallways, even the cabin serves no protection," he said glancing at the eavesdropper before while walking towards Vashur. The voices inside had stopped and that meant the captain was aware of what was going on.

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
    Of course, Lysandre already had a story on his tongue should the inevitable happen and he should draw attention. What he did not expect, was an angry cat shoving everyone out of the way and bnging on the captain's door. Lysandre had seen him coming and could have easily avoided him, but he thought it might be a better way to draw away attention. He feigned being thrown aside pretty well.
    The Breton got to his feet and brushed himself off. He looked at the man who had questioned him. "Charming fellow, eh?" He smiled disarmingly and watched the Khajiit angrily call to the captain. 'A cat who forgot his litter box. How sad.' He thought to himself. "I'm afraid you're mistaken. I simply was answering an invitation to a drink with the captain, and was simply contemplating on how best to conduct myself. Well, until I was interrupted, of course."

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    "Smuggling? By the tone of what you just said, I guess you mean me, and the crate of wine. I can explain it but we need more privacy then these hallways, even the cabin serves no protection," Vashur was not comforted by this explanation, but it meant the man was prepared either for an excuse, or an explanation, hopefully both.

Just as he finished speaking of the "smuggling", the other member, one of the newcomers, spoke as well, as he brushed his shoulder off and rose to his feet again.
    "I'm afraid you're mistaken. I simply was answering an invitation to a drink with the captain, and was simply contemplating on how best to conduct myself. Well, until I was interrupted, of course."
    Vashur had not known trust for years, and it was not about to change now. But, he accepted the members' excuse, he could have use of mentioning it later.

Vashur felt his temper cool off, and he inhaled heavily, then turning to face the newcomer to the crew, he said: "The Captain is already in company, as I hear, I have little time for deceit my friend, but this will go to pass." he said. Something about the man was eerie, but Vashur discarded it, he was too tired to bother with the "eavesdropper" or whatever the man had done.

He turned to the second man, and smiled falsely. "And this explanation is nothing you wish to share with the captain? If so we shall go." He muttered lowly to the man.

He regretted one part of the whole scenario however; knocking on Alex's door, now, he would be forced to explain the situation at hand to Alex, and he had to be selective in what he shared.

Just as this spun through his head, he heard the voice of a woman from inside... could it be... Lady White?

Vashur smiled, perhaps he did not need for an excuse after all, as long as his two newfound "companions" could hold their faces that was.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Abby sighed sadly, going round to Alex's side of the desk and putting an arm round his shoulders.
    "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that; it's none of my business. But thank you for telling me." She rubbed his back gently, a treatment that was alien to Alex. "I'm not going to say I know how you feel, because I don't. I can imagine, but I don't know." Abby kept rubbing her back as she waited for Alex to say or do something.

Alex didn't know what to say. Comfort was something he was rarely, if ever, give. He usually found a substitute in the bottom of bottle, not a caring woman. "It doesn't matter, we've all been through something.." Alex was lying, completely. He felt this was the worst thing he's ever been through, including physical and emotional pain alike. "Thank you though, it means a lot that you-" Alex was cut off by a heavy slamming on the door and Vashur yelling from the other side. "Captain Alex, a word please!"

"What's that old cat want?" Alex asked, mostly himself. Alex made them wait, pouring himself a drink and quickly downing it. He had a slight feeling that due to the heavy banging and the yelling Vashur might be pissed. He placed the cup down, and turned to Abby. "Alright, you can come out or I'll just deal with it.." he said, "I've probably kept you longer than you wishes for."

He went to open the door, but only opened it enough so his head and a part of his body was revealed. "What is it Vashur?" he asked, he opened the door a little more to reveal two other men. "What the hell do you all want?" he wanted to say, but knew he should treat Vashur better than that. "It hasn't even been a day yet, nor have we left port. 3 people being here outside my cabin is ridiculous." He said, just wishing they could go away.

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
    "Well Captain," piped Lysandre. "It was originally just me. But I see I've attracted unwanted attention. Apologies" he smiled disarmingly again. "I was however, hoping to take you up on that drink. If you don't mind." He looked around at the others. "But I see you've others to deal with at the moment. I will wait. "
    The Ghost nodded respectfully at th others and stepped away, but still sated in earshot.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    "It was originally just me. But I see I've attracted unwanted attention. Apologies" the man smiled disarmingly again. "I was however, hoping to take you up on that drink. If you don't mind." and the newcomerlooked around at Vashur and the other. "But I see you've others to deal with at the moment. I will wait. "

Vashur laughed, a short bark-like laughter. "Vashur heard these men of yours speaking very loudly outside his door, and they wished for old Vashur to join them and you for a glass." He smiled friendly at Alex before tapping the newcomer (OOC DurableDiction.) on his back friendly. "These crew members know how to disarm a khajiit, Vashur confesses this!" he laughed, watching for anyone else to join in. Then he saw the girl seated inside of the captains' cabin, and he wiped the smile off of his face.
    "But I see, the captain is already occupied with sieging the women he was to protect so very valiantly, it does not matter to me."
    He leaned in on Captain Alex, now just a head away from the man, and when he spoke it was with outmost severity he could muster.
    "Must you be reminded of what will happen if this ship and its captain does fail its mission? Do not put trust so easily, Captain Alex, remember where the gold flows from." he whispered as low as he could manage, looking at Abby in the room inside.

He then turned to look at the crew member with the wine on the lower deck, they would have to speak of this delivery after this.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Alex was rather unimpressed with the pointlessness of all this, there was no need for such a heavy knocking and loud yelling to get his attention. "I think I can make a few friends without spilling my secrets mate." Alex whispered back.

"Sorry lad, but I'm busy." Alex said to Lysandre. "Come see me after we lift anchor, hopefully tomorrow night. Even during the day if we can, I'm not the only one who can pilot a ship."

"And no ones getting seized mate." he said, he had planned on adding more but thought it would have been a bit too upfront. He reworded his dialogue. "Now please, no more further interruptions. If you're that keen we can all have a drink tomorrow night." Alex went to close the door, but changed his mind rapidly. "Sorry, I'm just I'll tempered and not in the mood for games." Alex then shut the door.

"Sorry..." He said, before turning to Abby and walking over to the desk. "Don't know about you, but I'm going to drink." he said as he poured another glass, looking at her as he said it and managing to not spill his rum.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Vashur sighed heavily as the door once again shut close, they made it.

He turned to the crewman with the "wine" below.
    "Follow me." he looked to the other one. "Not you." he said in his most commanding tone. If the man had truly eavesdropped upon the captain, Vashur would need to be careful with the man, but he owed Vashur one for now, he could just as well sold him out, Vashur wondered if the man realized this, or he would need to be reminded.

He begun walking down the stairs, he had the key to a few barracks in the harbor, the man said proper privacy was recquired, and Vashur was not about to take any chances, he had his poisoned stiletto prepared in his boots, and his functional claw was still sharp enough to do damage if it came to it. He wasn't going down without a fight.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Jaoan watched as Vashur handled the mess he had gotten them in too, he also took notice of how Vashur didn't give the eavesdropper out. Perhaps it would serve him well later?

"Follow me," Vashur said to Jaoan before he looked at the eavesdropper and continued with, "Not you," Vashur walked downstairs and so Jaoan followed.
    He took them down to a locked barrack, before he unlocked the door, Vashur seemed uneasy. Well anybody would if they knew they were walking into a vacant room with help a scream a way, but a scream was just all they needed. Jaoan planned to inform Vashur of what he really was, and hoped the old Khajiit would accept it, if not then he would have to deal with it other ways... possibly with no blood on his hands, Alex needed Vashur; the gold coming in was quite something, and Jaoan was intrigued with whomever was bringing in the gold.

Jaoan walked into the barracks, Vashur followed before he closed the door.
    He looked at Vashur, "Well, you've probably wondering about that crate. Also I do believe you don't know my name, or so it sounds like it. You can call me Jaoan Thernstorm, I'm sure you would of heard about my family name if you've ever been to High Rock, in the last three hundred years or more. You could also call me a Vampire, and that crate in the cargo hold would be holding potions of blood that I need to drink to live, or do you prefer me to drink off the crew? If you're busy holding a weapon at your side you can put it away, I won't hurt you. At least if you don't try anything, also if it is poisoned I don't believe it would do you any good," Jaoan could see Vashur's dislike for vampires in his eyes and the way the Khajiit stood but he continued on, "I know I don't look like a vampire now, but give it a few weeks without any food and you'll see. Also I'd advise you to avoid sniffing or drinking the potions, they have a rather long paralysis poison mixed along with the batch, just perfect to catch anybody stupid enough to steal it." he said to Vashur, and then awaited a response.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    "Well, you've probably wondering about that crate. Also I do believe you don't know my name, or so it sounds like it. You can call me Jaoan Thernstorm, I'm sure you would of heard about my family name if you've ever been to High Rock, in the last three hundred years or more. You could also call me a Vampire, and that crate in the cargo hold would be holding potions of blood that I need to drink to live, or do you prefer me to drink off the crew? If you're busy holding a weapon at your side you can put it away, I won't hurt you. At least if you don't try anything, also if it is poisoned I don't believe it would do you any good,"
    Vashur raised his eyebrows at this, a Vampire?
    "I know I don't look like a vampire now, but give it a few weeks without any food and you'll see. Also I'd advise you to avoid sniffing or drinking the potions, they have a rather long paralysis poison mixed along with the batch, just perfect to catch anybody stupid enough to steal it."
    Vashur smiled at this, the man was cautious, and this secret truly showed a sort of trust given to Vashur by the man.. Jaoan?
    He considered the vampire in his thoughts for a while, the man was no threat, or he would not risk the fury of the Imperial City by being caught smuggling blood for his voyage, so this, Vashur was not worried by.
    The man had high stakes set on Vashurs' reaction to this, this was enough for the man to be executed, but why would Vashur want that?
    "This, Thernstorm House, Vashur is sure is the greatest of all in the land of Breton." He said, before closing in on Jaoan.
    "But if titles were enough to breathe on oceans, I would not have need of men and women to guard this precious cargo. It is good of you to tell Vashur of this, trust is not forgotten easily with him, but Vashur will perhaps need a service from this famed Lord Thernstorm, to be sure the guards do not hear of this vampire in their harbor, does Jaoan understand?" He offered Jaoan a sly smile.

A vampire from High Rock meant he should be more or less neutral in the different groups on board the ship, as well as at their destination, perhaps the Thalmor would realize the monster the man truly was, but Vashur was confident he could convince them the man was off no danger, if needed.

Vashur did enjoy the schemes occuring for now, if Jaoan agreed (which he was more or less forced into, he was against the wall) then Vashur had secured enough of a loyal group on the ship for his own protection, if the situation deemed it necessary.
    He liked Captain Alex, but he could not risk this mission solely upon the thoughts flowing through his mind, and for all he knew, Captain Alex could just as well be doing the same to him, he was found with the girl, the pink-haired.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    "This, Thernstorm House, Vashur is sure is the greatest of all in the land of Breton." Vashur said before he walked closer to Jaoan.
    "But if titles were enough to breathe on oceans, I would not have need of men and women to guard this precious cargo. It is good of you to tell Vashur of this, trust is not forgotten easily with him, but Vashur will perhaps need a service from this famed Lord Thernstorm, to be sure the guards do not hear of this vampire in their harbor, does Jaoan understand?"
    Jaoan looked at Vashur, oddly surprised at his reply.
    "You need not worry, I have no intentions of letting myself known to anybody. The only people that do know what I truly am that is anywhere close to me, is you and Alex plus no one on the crew would dare to touch the potions. Also I do prefer Jaoan, will there be anything else or can we get back to the ship?" He said, and waited for Vashur to agree.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    "You need not worry, I have no intentions of letting myself known to anybody. The only people that do know what I truly am that is anywhere close to me, is you and Alex plus no one on the crew would dare to touch the potions. Also I do prefer Jaoan, will there be anything else or can we get back to the ship?"
    He avoided the topic of a "service" required, it did not matter to Vashur, whom lowered himself into a hasty yet delicate bow.
    "Your commander thanks you for your honesty, and yes, we may travel back, the night is full and we need sle-" He paused, realied his mistake and chuckled.
    "The night is full and I need sleep." He smiled as he walked to the door, waiting for Jaoan to hold it for him, he was after all, old, handicapped, and "the money-maker"

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    "Your commander thanks you for your honesty, and yes, we may travel back, the night is full and we need sle-" Vashur paused and chuckled.
    "The night is full and I need sleep." he continued before he made his way to the door, he stopped and then waited, perhaps for Jaoan to leave first?

Jaoan opened the door, Vashur made his way out and then both of them went their own ways back to the ship.
    Jaoan got back to the ship, and felt somewhat tired himself. He made his way to the ship's storage and rummaged through some crates, "Rum, no. Ale, no. Here it is, spiced wine." and as he left, he looked towards his craze of potions just making sure it was safe, and it was. He returned to his quarters, although he did share it with most of the crew he did get a nice chunk as his 'room'. He laid down onto the bed, took out a book and began to read, slowly taking some sips of the wine.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    "Sorry. Don't know about you, but I'm going to drink." He looked closely at Abby while he spoke, swaying slightly but managing to keep himself upright.
    "It's fine. I'll have one too, if you're offering." She ran what had just happened through her mind quickly; he had sent everyone away but her. He was angry with everyone but her. He seemed to be comforted by Abby. She smiled inwardly, scratching her head and shaking her hair out of her eyes. "I really am sorry, though. I was never particularly close to my mother, so when she left I just carried on. It was hard, seeing her go, but I can't imagine losing a wife and child." She stopped herself. This would only serve to depress Alex; that was exactly the opposite of what she was trying to achieve. "Anyway. So, this... trade mission. Why you? You said you were a pirate. Why would you dedicate your ship to such a... trivial mission?"

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    "It's fine. I'll have one too, if you're offering." He poured her a glass and handed it to her. "I really am sorry, though. I was never particularly close to my mother, so when she left I just carried on. It was hard, seeing her go, but I can't imagine losing a wife and child." Alex managed to keep his face calm and what he thought was an emotionless expression. He began to drink more as she continued to speak. "Anyway. So, this... trade mission. Why you? You said you were a pirate. Why would you dedicate your ship to such a... trivial mission?"

"First of all, she wasn't my wife, we were together yes but.. She just got pregnant." Alex frowned, "I don't mean it like that. She wasn't a whore, we were together for some time but we decided it was best for us not to be together . She was still very important.." Alex thought about what he'd say about his daughter, but couldn't bring himself to start. He just drank more. "Why not me? A pirate yes, but this mission is paying more than it's worth. Im not sure how Vashur has so much money but he's rich, and I mean... If I told you how much.." Alex turned his head away a moment before looking back. "If this mission goes ahead as planned I could do anything I want. Have the life I want. And I'm not, I'm not obsessed with money. But its just a trading mission, I don't expect much interference. We may encounter a pirate ship or two but besides that what's the worst that could happen? We're sailing for a lawful company this time."

By now Alex had distracted his thoughts away from his deceased love ones, but his stomach began to feel ill at the thought of all the 'what ifs' of this mission. He rarely worried, but this time...

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    SECOND DAY-FAREWELL HOME
    "Captain Alex. Set sail for Summerset Isle." Vashur commanded joyfully, the salt water filling his nose, the sound of hard working sailors surrounding him, muting all other sounds, of both seagull and city-life, he was happy, and let all know this from the broad, proud smile set upon his face.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post, and for interrupting dialogue, but we need to get started on the plot now.
    So! What has happened?
    We have prepared all supplies and trade goods, all crew is omboard and we are just about to leave port and head for Summerset, you are all free to post, but remember that you are part of a crew! Your characters will be expected to manage some sort of labour while on the vessel, add this from time to time in your posts, and the more common it is that your character manages with their tasks, the happier the captain and Khajiit! Good luck everyone! This is when it all starts getting fun!)

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    Varian sat up slowly and took a deep breath, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He looked around the floor for his shoes and found them sticking half out from under his bed. Still half asleep, he stood, slipped them on, and made his way downstairs. Neither he nor the man at the desk made eye contact as Varian left the inn.

As he stepped out the building a cold burst of air smacked him in the face. The warmth of his room nearly made him forget how cold it was this early in the morning. He made his way for the docks, taking his time, Already he could hear the dinging of bells and the sounds of men barking orders at each other.

On his way he stopped at the general store and picked up two extra sets of clothing, a healing potion, and a bottle of Alto Wine that most stores carried. The clothing was nowhere near as high end and nice looking as the one he was wearing, but he would have to make due. It would be hard for him, or anyone, to find something of such fine quality and material. His was specially made by a friend of his who once worked as a tailor for the emperor. Without connections, it'd be impossible to find such garments.

Varian boarded the ship and looked around. The ship rocked back and forth steadily. Small splashes of salt water pushed up against the sides of the ship. The floor of the ship was slightly dirty with small pieces of wood and rope. Overall it was a fine ship. Not luxury, but quite nice. All he hoped was that he could find some good rooming.

With that in mind he made his way to the crew's quarters. To his disappointment he saw hideous beds cramped together and pushed tightly up against the wall. The mattresses were thin enough to tear with his bear hands (and he wasn't very strong) and were browned to the point that hardly any white showed. He slapped his hand against one of the beds and a cloud of dust rushed into the air. He rubbed his hand against the frame of the bed and splinters caught in his hand. Aside from the splinters the wood was rough and cracked. It seemed as if the slightest pressure might cause the entire bed to collapse. He pushed down on the bed and watched as the wooden cracks widened, confirming his suspicions. He shook his head and began for the stairs again. "Not going to happen." He said, placing a hand on the stair rails.

As he emerged from the crews quarters he looked to the helm of the ship. He looked around and found no sign of the captain. He shrugged his shoulders and headed for the commanding officer. The Khajiit, who he still hadn't had a chance to speak to, stood there looking out into the distance. "Khajiit," he stopped himself. "Officer. My apologies." He reached into his pouch and produced 350 septims, flashing them to the captain. "I was hoping I could find myself a more," he paused, thinking of a word for what he wanted. "suitable, room." He gave the captain a slight smile, flipping a septim over his finger.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Jaoan awoke, the ship felt as if it was slowly moving, "So we set sail have we, I guess i better see what the captain needs me to do," he thought to himself before putting his book onto the table next to him.
    He climbed the small stairs until he got onto the deck, the crew was busy hard at work. The sails were up, and so was the anchor. The ship seemed to be in order. Jaoan walked across the deck to the ship's helm.

He saw an Altmer, and Vashur the Officer of this expedition.
    "Captain. My apologies." The Altmer reached into his pockets and produced a pouch of septims and flashed it to Vashur. "I was hoping I could find myself a more," he paused, t. "suitable, room." he then gave Vashur a slight smile before he flipped a septim over his finger.
    "Whats this I hear, bribing the Commanding Officer into getting you a better room?" Jaoan thought, obviously aloud. The Altmer looked at Jaoan, slightly shocked.
    "Ah, so you come onto this ship, and you're already making demands I see. You were hired to be apart of the crew, not part of the officers. You should know your place better," Jaoan smirked slightly, "I see you do have time on your hands too, You need some work to do," He looked over at Vashur and said, "Excuse me while I go find the Captain to tell him we have a new Swab on the deck," He turned back to the Altmer ,"There's a Mop and bucket over there, and I see this deck is quite filthy please see that you get to work, and no I don't care if your age has anything to do with you not being able to do a meager job." he said while he pointed at the items the Altmer needed. "Also, you are going to sleep in the crew's quarters and if you don't like it I suggest you get off this ship, if the beds do seem out of order then find a hammer and fix it yourself." he said before he turned to another one of the crew, "Watch this one, he doesn't sleep til this deck is clean." He left the Vashur and the Altmer before he walked down to the captain's room. Jaoan knocked onto the door and waited for the captain to answer.

Che'anni was on the deck, the sun shined and the ship was quite a distance from the port they had departed from. It would be a long journey before they reached Summerset Isles. She was lost in the sea, her thoughts surrounded her until a crew member interrupted her, "You look like a hunter of sorts, you any good with a fishing pole, or fishing nets? You see I'm the cook on this ship and the crew need a warm soup, it's going to get real cold at night." he asked. Che'anni looked at him, "Yes I suppose I could get some fish," she said before the cook handed her a fishing pole and pointed her to the nets. "Use the nets for while we moving, the fishing pole later, good luck," The cook said before going back to his kitchen of sorts and Che'anni got to work.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts