Waste Your Time Fishing in The Elder Scrolls Online

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

I don't understand why fishing in MMOs has always been so appealing to me. I don't like fishing in real life, but when I fired up my first MMO, EverQuest, a fishing pole was one of the first items I obtained. As others were joining guilds and going on epic quests I stood by myself, happily catching virtual fish.

Fishing in The Elder Scrolls Online is, at least at the moment, a near complete waste of time. The rewards for it are just not enough to make it worth the effort. But there is still a whole guild dedicated directly to wasting time with it.

If you're one of the virtual fishermen, check out this useful bait and water cheat sheet above created by Senjej on Reddit. Also take the time to read this hilarious guide to fishing by Doctor Apocalypse.

http://doctorapocalypse.kinja.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-fishing-in-elder-scrolls-online-1546458958

Images from Senej and Doctor Apocalypse
View the Post on the Blog

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts