• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Atz

Hello :) and please comment if you have any insight on this subject.
After almost a year of playing S.R. and looking for Info on my own , I'm still clueless as to WHY
Sybille Stentor a Vampire is the court mage in the Blue Palace ???
Being a Dawnguard Vamp killer I feel I must put an arrow in her brain pan . So will the Balance in the Palace court be somehow damaged , or will I go to the chopping block for this hit ? I know she is a trainer Expert lvl in Destruction skill , but she is also a blood sucker . Any knowledge you have please share ,cause this is buggin me Bad .... Thanks :rolleyes:

Atz

Hmmm Ok ... I think I posted this in wrong thread . this really has nothing to do with Dawnguard ... My Bad

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I am of two opinions about her. On one hand she seems friendly enough, and is quite pleasant to you after you do her quest. On the other hand, she IS a vampire and feeds on the prisoners down in the dungeons. She is killable. As to whether I will or not I don't know. I haven't killed her in previous games, but then I only recently learnt that she was a vampire after I installed Dawnguard.

Technically you CAN post this question here as she visibly becomes a vamp with the DG expansion pack :)

Atz

I am of two opinions about her. On one hand she seems friendly enough, and is quite pleasant to you after you do her quest. On the other hand, she IS a vampire and feeds on the prisoners down in the dungeons. She is killable. As to whether I will or not I don't know. I haven't killed her in previous games, but then I only recently learnt that she was a vampire after I installed Dawnguard.

Technically you CAN post this question here as she visibly becomes a vamp with the DG expansion pack :)

Thanks Kit really appreciate the responce .... I think I will eliminate her . And good to know I was in right spot with this post Thanks again :)

Atz

I gave Sybille Stentor some thing to remember me by , she went flying off the bed and hit the wall , when the dragon bone arrow went thru the back of her head ,He He . No more free blood for her from those poor jail birds , in Sloitude. :D
My Thanks again to you Kit for helping me out :)

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I did not know she was a vamp but thank you so much for the info. Next time I play, she will die instantly and nobody will know it was me. I don’t like vamps, especially if they are members of the court. :)

Torok

Funny, I had my character kill and eat her after he first turn into a werewolf. I would have never anticipated this. She tells you to go and kill vampires, but she also says they're better hunters.

Atz

Funny, I had my character kill and eat her after he first turn into a werewolf. I would have never anticipated this. She tells you to go and kill vampires, but she also says they're better hunters.

Yea what's up with the go kill other Vamps , that really thru me off for long time . Then I got the legend disc and DLC . I went back to her to buy some soul gems and her eyes are like Vamp RED . WOW this game is so amazing , needless to say I think I felt a slow trickle down my right leg.....:eek: I'm like She's a fricking Vamp o_O

Pete

You should consider having a nice talk with that high elf in the lobby. His comments about how prisoners... oops. I've said too much.

JClarke1953

I remember people asking about that last year sometime. Elisif employing a Vampire within her court, and no one knows it. The Dark Brotherhood nor do the Dawnguard know. The Dragonborn is never sent out (to my knowledge and going on my 5th char), by either to kill her.

Her "good-bye" does chill me though, "Take care of yourself, and always remember, the world is ripe with people looking to spill your blood." Even more chilling, "I have so very many ways of dealing with people. None of them pleasant."

Here's this link about her, told me more than I had figured as well, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sybille_Stentor

Reactions: Atz

Atz

JC ... Thanks a bunch for the link on Stentor , I have looked everywhere and have never found so much info about her .

JClarke1953

You're welcome. I had never thought much of investigating her more, and to search her room. Seems it's time to have a talk with someone after I finish going into the Soul Cairn.

You know, the more I play, the more chars I put in through to "endgame", the more neglect of and to this great game I see that Bethesda did, or didn't do. They could have made this game more than "epic".

Reactions: Atz

Atz

JC I do agree .... I see this game as eons above all others I have played . Many yrs and tons of gaming . I think the creators of S.R. put so much into this game they might have over reached a bit . I would really like to see them rework what they have created , would that be Awesome or what ?? This game just blows my mind at how much there is in content .

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts