• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Red-_-Monkey

This is a little tale that I'm creating. I was just posting in the "If you lived in Skyrim" thread but one paragraph led to another and another and.... Then i realised, "This might be a good story for people to read :D" My writing skills are sketchy because I haven't read a book in such a long time but I've tried to make it as well structured as i possibly could. Enjoy!

We were just the right Bandit Clan for the job, thought the Master Vampire who had witnessed our clan defend the entrance to our cave from 2 Werewolves. 2 Werewolves that he led there himself...

Vern was a good Bandit, It was a shame to see his body the way it was and it was even more of a shame to see what our clan had left after the assault. The Fortifications did their job but unfortunately so did the Werewolves who destroyed our cave entrance platforms and barriers. The 2nd Werewolf reached a frenzy once Jaza'Karii popped his eye out with an Arrow. It spun, thrashed, sprinted and crashed, wrecking everything that makes a cave feel like home. We knew we'd have to get away from the Rift soon enough seeing as how we tested Riften's Guard to the limit but we didn't expect to be barged out and drenched in blood by these infernal beasts.
Anyhow, even after this realization of events.... Me, Jaza'Karii and Valkay knew what had to be done as Sven and Brottuk clutched torn flesh. Grasping my Greatsword and giving the nod to my 2 clan mates was all it took. Jaza'Karii and Valkay took Sven, seeing as how they are always the first to strike. As Brottuk realized his fate, he stood up faster than any other time we served Horse-Stew and I lopped his head off faster than any other time I did it for fun.
Once again, It was just Me, Valkay and Kaza-Karii that were left of my Bandit clan.

"Oh good, I thought that I was going to have a problem here..." Said a smooth voice that held a hint of violent tenancies. Jaza'Karii Hissed, fluffed his fur and whipped an arrow at the source of the voice. After the arrow had been cast aside by this shade of a man, Jaza'Karii reacted with disbelief. Not from the speed in which he reacted but how this man entered the cave without him hearing, smelling or seeing him....

"Haha! It's been quite some time since somebody managed to let-loose an arrow in my direction. Oh please, Allow me to introduce myself. I am Veingol, I happened upon your....'dwelling' after stalking these 2 troublesome Dogs, hoping I'd be able to dispatch them myself but I must admit, I'm impressed by how you three are still breathing."
"What is this Mockery!?" Shouted our Ever-Vigilant female, Valkay.
"Aye! Explain yourself or be impressed one more time by how I separate your head from your neck!" Said myself with stern defiance.
"Indeed, which is why I'm here, isn't it?" Veingol took brief glance at Valkay and continued.
"You see, I have a price on my head. something we have in common, no? Usually, I'd slay any pawn who stood before me, but this one Man, this one pest who carries an Amulet, a dreadful little thing that radiates fiercely with some sort of white-light. Apparently, Dibella herself witnessed a Jewel-Smith creating the most perfect object of affection known to Tamriel. With great intrigue, Dibella stared at this object for hours, unbeknownst to her that the Diamonds encased within the amulet trapped a fraction of her Pure-White radiant glow. She released the amulet back to the Jewel-Smith as a reward for such beauty and further blessed the amulet to protect the wearer. As time passed, the Jeweler inevitably died with age and his son chose the path of....(sigh) A Righteous Warrior and has plagued my covenant ever since."
Veingol stopped talking with a scowl as if he had been holding it in for years.
"So, it's obvious then. You need us and we need Gold." Said myself after finally inhaling followed by a relieved smile from Valkay and Jaza-Karii further followed by a stern look at Veingol. Veingol stood in silence, expecting us to discuss it between ourselves in private but alas, we had nothing to loose and nothing to hide.
"Let's do it!", Shouted Valkay, which left me and Jaza-Karii surprised to see her act so impulsively under such conditions.
The Bounty seemed easy enough. It's not like we're scared of a little white-light. Not only that but Veingol was casually blocking the exit and I don't think he's been denied very often.... After a few moments of summing up the look in my clan-mates eyes I Replied.
"Fine! But we want 9000 Gold pieces and Safe Passage past Haemars Shame, We know you have a brood growing in there after Vern returned from scouting the area for Imperial patrols only to find himself 1 pint of blood short thanks to, two of your Thralls, Bloody Blood Bandits! They've kept us trapped between Windhelm and Riften for Months!"
"Well...Okay, even though my followers there will not like to pass up a free meal." Said Veingol, only to be rudely interrupted by Jaza-Karii, "Can we keep that amulet, Yes?"
"No, It cannot be allowed to pass through the hands of men so freely.", Jaza frowned with regret for even asking, knowing that stealing it will now be a lot harder...

Veingol ended the Negotiation with an Invitation, seeing as how he was to blame for such an invasive proposal. After-all, it would only be polite to offer shelter to bandit gang that he so pointlessly cut in half. From Veingol's retreat, the bandits were informed about who they were to kill.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts