Wait.....what did he just say?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Ok so I was in the thievs guild just now and over heard a conversation about bandits it went like this....

"Is it true that bandits get real, friendly with the wildlife he he he" (it was a real dirty laugh) the other guy responded with "you're an idiot" and walked off.

I'm sittin here thinking did he seriously just imply what I think he implied.....

Has anyone else come across at random conversations?? If you have tell us =)

Don't think that we will of heard it I've been playin skyrim almost daily for the last 5 months and I have never heard this said lol

Derpo

Ok so I was in the thievs guild just now and over heard a conversation about bandits it went like this....

"Is it true that bandits get real, friendly with the wildlife he he he" (it was a real dirty laugh) the other guy responded with "you're an idiot" and walked off.

I'm sittin here thinking did he seriously just imply what I think he implied.....

Has anyone else come across at random conversations?? If you have tell us =)

Don't think that we will of heard it I've been playin skyrim almost daily for the last 5 months and I have neapver heard this said lol
Yup, heard that one before. i was like "uh buhhhhh?!" caught me by surprise, than again necrophiliacs have been in elder scrolls games before bestiality dousnt surprise me.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
The Thieves Guild is notorious for being raunchy. Too busy wondering who is doing who (or what) instead of trying to get the Guild back on it's feet.

Adam Warlock

Now that i`m in my late game , I will stick around to listen to these ambient conversations between NPC that I normally missed before because I was rushing off somewhere.
When Annekke Crag-Jumper offered to go adventuring with me and referred to her husband as a milk drinker , I wondered what she meant until I sat around the Darkwater Crossing campfire and listened to them talking to each other for a while.
If the guy ever had balls , he lost them somewhere and it`s no wonder that Annekke is willing to leave town with a handsome stranger who did her a minor favor.
Conversations in the various Inns can likewise be most enlightening.

Adam Warlock

Bandits love to chase a deer until it`s trapped on the edge of a cliff because the deer will keep backing up !

Docta Corvina

Hey juniperbugg, do you know who it might have been that said that? I'm very, very curious which one of my thieves is tellin' stories about some dodgy bandits. It makes me wonder what else they talk about that I haven't yet heard. :p

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
I'm not entirely sure >.< was tryin so hard to remember what was said the name vanished lol but if you chill out in the ragged flaggon cistern long enough im sure they will say it for you =)

Docta Corvina

Haha, fair enough. :p I hang out in there fairly often. As Guild Master, I gotta see what's up...gotta see who's not working. :cool: I'll have to keep an ear out for that chatter.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Pretty sure it was Thrynn? As he was once part of a group of bandits? Pretty sure I heard him talking about it.

Docta Corvina

It'd make sense that Thrynn would be the one to answer with, "You're an idiot". But I wonder who the one making the statement was...I could totally see it being Vipir, now that I think about it. It sounds like something he'd say just to be an ass. He does that regularly, you see.

LOL I <3 my Guild men. I know them all so well now lol

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
The Thieves usually have really funny conversations with each other. I just heard Rune and Niurnin (Or whatever his name is) talk about a brothel :D or well, Rune was telling the other guy not to start one.
Also, Vex's responses to when Delvin hits on her are hilarious.

Docta Corvina

Yeah, the Guild is a lively bunch. I love 'em. :D Given how much of a flirt Vipir is, I wish that he'd hit on me and then I'd get the option to brawl him in retaliation for it. ...I just want a valid excuse to punch him. :p

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I heard a guard once say, "I was an adventurer like you once, until I took an arrow in the knee." Seriously though, npc's sometimes have some neat conversations with is other. Which I like. What I don't like is that they feel like they need to share the same dialogue with you every time they see you... from 10 feet away.

I can't remember anything that stands out at the moment though, sadly.

Chryss

A Guard in Whiterun said:

If you need gear go the Belathor's store, He's a bit sleezy, but has good gear.

I dont remember the exact words but for a guard to refer to someone as sleezy was hysterical, especially since I sometimes wonder if he's the local child molester with his "do come back" line, which sounds so pervy when he says it. Makes my skin crawl.

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Nazeem's wife in Whiterun often says to me as I pass "Looking for my husband? Try the Jarl's backside. That's usually where he stuffs himself these days." makes me giggle ^.^

Docta Corvina

A Guard in Whiterun said:

If you need gear go the Belathor's store, He's a bit sleezy, but has good gear.

I dont remember the exact words but for a guard to refer to someone as sleezy was hysterical, especially since I sometimes wonder if he's the local child molester with his "do come back" line, which sounds so pervy when he says it. Makes my skin crawl.

I gotta say, I friggin' love Belethor and all his sleaze. :p I actually married him in one file for the lulz and man, he was the King of Skeeves after I told him I was interested in him! He just gives this creepy cross between a growl and a purr: "Gooooooooood, gooooood". I'm just like, "Hmm, someone's mind is already on the honeymoon". o_O

Morgan

Ugh, Belethor. I got a quest from the Companions to go rescue him from some bandit cave. I let that one sit there for months. Figured the time spent in their hands would do him good. It didn't though, he came back same as ever. He probably fit right in, and chased deer all over the countryside with his bandit captors.

Chryss

Belethor looks like more of a Goat Man to me...:oops:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts