• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fenix09

So I'm doing the gift quest in Riften to a wood elf. I've done this quest twice now and on the second time he's already a vampire so how can i get passed this quest ? should i find someone and try to turn them or what ?

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
What happens when you hit him with the seduction spell?

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
He just acts like nothing's wrong now he's a vamp and then he go's on walking.

Have you tried loading an earlier save and checking to see if he's already a vampire at the point in time? (even if you haven't gotten to the quest, go find him and see) If he's not a vamp there, then you could load that save and continue from there if all else fails.

I'm 99% sure it won't work on anyone else but the wood elf in the quest target. Obviously there's no way to unvamp him (unless you're on PC, then there's a whole world of options I'm sure).

Also, when I got this quest, it was located in the Warrens in Markarth. So if you can go back to right before you received the quest, save right before he gives it to you. Just keep reloading the save until he picks a different person and location for you to do the Gift quest. I believe the quest target is random since mine was in the Warrens. Should work, this method for random quests has always gone perfect for me.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts