• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nnw157

I am trying to obtain all the unique weapons in Skyrim; one belonging to Ahtar (the person who executes Roggvir when you first enter Solitude). The only way to get the weapon is to kill him, so I did. Promptly afterwards, none other then Viarmo, leader of the bard's college, sent me a letter saying basically: I notice you kill people. Cool, I'm not gonna report you. Talk to me cos I'm too lazy to preform the Black Sacrament. When I talked to him however, nothing happened. Later on I was having some fun and killed Lisette, the bard who plays in the Winking Skeever. After doing so a misc. quest "Report Success to Viarmo" appeared in my quest log, but again, no extra dialogue options. I assumed it was bugged and looked it up on the wiki but there were no articles on it. It's still a mystery to me but I'm interested to know if any of you have ever come across this seeming bugged questline.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts