• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

brandon

What I did was just made a new character than next time it happens ill get cured right away. SURE is a lot of little surprises in this game :)
yeah thats one reason this games so great but if you get it again and you dont realize it feed outside of town and even if you cant find anyone you can always increase your sneak in a dungeon just have to stay out of site and walk into a wall. i know its close to cheating but itll let you sneak into a camp and feed. at stage 1 vamp a cure disease will cure it doesnt matter how long youve been a vamp either.

SeaDog

What I did was just made a new character than next time it happens ill get cured right away. SURE is a lot of little surprises in this game :)

Just like in real life. Well, almost like real life. I mean, really, when's the last time a guild of assassins kidnapped you and forced you to make a decision about killing one of three potential victims, and then paid you money to go out and kill even more people for money, and then..

SEADOG!

Sorry....

atlas t

i keep trying to get rid of my vampirism but falion never comes to the ritual circle to cure me .. i waited there forever for him to show up and 4,5,6 am finally came around and he just never showed up! i dont know what to do. this sucks the game hasnt been that much fun for me so far i keep getting screwed over left and right. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Stone

Retired Moderator
Moved to help section.

Soar Tueth

I think I contracted it after fighting some vampires. I went to the temple in Whiterun and got the blessing. It cures all diseases except werewolf (for that you need the witch's head). There is also the Potion to Cure Disease. I haven't tried that. Also I didn't let the disease get too advanced.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
I think I contracted it after fighting some vampires. I went to the temple in Whiterun and got the blessing. It cures all diseases except werewolf (for that you need the witch's head). There is also the Potion to Cure Disease. I haven't tried that. Also I didn't let the disease get too advanced.
You cured Sanguinare Vampiris not your full out Vampirism.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Hey guys! I really hope one can become a vampire?!

Because I just cured myself of lycanthropy! (got kinda sick of people telling me that I smell like a wet dog...sigh** :sadface:)

I hope that you can become a vampire and if you can, can you at a later stage when you are a more powerful vampire become a "daywalker"?? :cool:
You can get the Lady Stone which allows you to regenerate your Health and Stamina during the day, as for Magicka, I don't know. With the Lady Stone, you're sort of a daywalker.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Well, Im 4th stage vampire and im not liking it at all, my other character is a Werewolf and that's much better (In my opinion) Im currently seeking to cure myself of vampirsm..

Tip: Deffinatly don't go 4th stage, I kind of walked into a town not knowing and got myself almost killed by every single NPC there :p

Also a question if anyone see's this.. Can I feed just on sleeping people? or?
Only sleeping people.

Tman2177

Has anyone been able to feed at stage 4? You can't sneak up on anyone if they are already your enemy and also Im only level 10 so I can't defeat a town lol
Yes, you can feed on sleeping people at stage 4. You can use the Embrace of Shadows power to become invisible and have increased night vision for 300 seconds. Although if you have the Dawnguard DLC, you need no longer worry about being attacked as a stage 4 vampire. If you don't have the DLC, I have an idea that may help you. What I did before I got the dlc was go to dawnstar at night and used the embrace of shadows power to sneak into the town unnoticed and entered into the blacksmith's house for a "snack" to revert to a level 1 vampire.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts