• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
I was playing Dawnguard for the first time yesterday (I know I'm very late to the party) and just to see what it was like I made my female character into a vampire. I gotta say I was amazed that they added in special eyes for the vampires. But then it got me thinking: Are there certain features specific to the races when they become creatures of the night? If anybody is willing to post a picture of their character (if they're a vampire) it would be most appreciated.

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
I think Khajiit grow larger canines (similar to a Sabre Cat.)

I can't remember but I think Argonians have lighter skin color.

sticky runes

Yeah, khajiit vamps have saber fangs.

I still get told that my skin looks pale though. I'm covered in fur, you fools!

AS88

Staff member
"M'aiq thinks they wish they had glorious manes like Khajiit" :p

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Male imperials and Bretons have their skin darkened to lightest redguard from what I've read.hate being a vamp so unconfirmed.also some if not all males races have split lips and some have bat-like features(non cat or argonians)

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Think the only way a vampire would be appealing cosmetically is if they were modded on PC. otherwise theyre just too ugly to bother with.

onlyahark

Pond lurker
Argonians get two pairs of curved fangs.

g33k5quadstud

Vampire Soldier
I only have experience with Khajiits, they get sabre fangs, lighter in color, and the eyes change as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts