• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

btw i think the vampire gauntlets may be the best looking gloves i`ve seen.
i usually prefer my hands exposed , wearing bracers or falmer gauntlets.
but the new vamp gaunts look great in 3rd person , and even better in 1st where i usually view.
not bulky , the little metal accents and taloned fingers aren`t over-the-top like Daedric , and they`re black.

As for the Vamp boots , it was a narrow decision but they won because the fine black boots I`ve been wearing just didn`t seem appropriate for a Landstrider

By the way i find it weird the way you can walk into cities normally whilst wearing vampire clothing and not get attacked. Apparently if you're on the Dawnguard side this "Mysterious Traveler" or whatever walks around the city and doesn't become hostile until you get closer towards him yet he wears vampire armor i'm guessing? So it seems dumb that the guards don't know he's a vampire. lol.

Guard- " These vampire attacks are becoming a real menace"
Player (Wearing Vampire armor) "I know right"

Adam Warlock

The traveler i saw in Markath wore Black Hooded Robes and stuck out like a sore thumb.
Didn`t need a quest arrow or even to see his eyes.
When I talked to him he did a backwards floaty thing about 10 feet and declared that he was glad when his dinner walked right up to him.
The gauntlets and vampire dust were the best loot he had

It is a bit ridiculous to see all these NPC and Guards oblivious to the strangers with LED eyeballs.

The vamp impersonating a bard was especially pathetic.
He didn`t even have a lute !

Kruziik Vampire

Ancient Master Vampire
The traveler i saw in Markath wore Black Hooded Robes and stuck out like a sore thumb.
Didn`t need a quest arrow or even to see his eyes.
When I talked to him he did a backwards floaty thing about 10 feet and declared that he was glad when his dinner walked right up to him.
The gauntlets and vampire dust were the best loot he had

It is a bit ridiculous to see all these NPC and Guards oblivious to the strangers with LED eyeballs.

The vamp impersonating a bard was especially pathetic.
He didn`t even have a lute !

Where was this so called vampire traveller? And the eyeball thing is just cool, I don't care if people don't notice it. The court wizard in Solitude is a vampire and she gives you a quest to go kill vampires, on completion she calls them filthy creatures. :confused:

Adam Warlock

^ Apparently there`s some exclusive characters and items for both the vamps and the dawnguards.
i don`t get a bat amulet and you don`t get a rune axe , etc.
Just another thing to drive the i-gotta-have-it-all players crazy

Adam Warlock

The Traveler is just another of many random vampire encounters from the dawnguard side. If they spawn for vampires , I haven`t heard so yet

Bat amulet? I'm not sure what you mean but if it its the Bone hawk amulet then i think you can craft that anyway. What is this bat amulet? The one that makes the bats in gargoyle form leech life off of the enemy?

The Traveler is just another of many random vampire encounters from the dawnguard side. If they spawn for vampires , I haven`t heard so yet

No you don't get any Vampire encounters if you side with the Volkihar, i have heard that if you block the sun out though and visit a city it will happen but i am yet to test that.

If there's random vampires for the Dawnguard side then where are my random Dawnguard guys?

They usually appear when you fast travel to an open town like dragonbridge or they can just spawn when you're exiting a random cave from your travels or something. Equivalent to hired thugs basically.

Adam Warlock

So except for the Vampire Lord , the vamps aren`t murdering and rampaging all over the map if you accept Harkon`s "gift" ?
If true , that makes deciding to fight the vampires more dangerous to the populous than not , much in the same way as killing that first dragon

Yes can you imagine having random vampire attacks everytime you fast travel to a town at night or something and at the same time having a dragon attack oh my god no!

I was going to make a Death knight character but i wanted to get ebony blade but that requires to do the daedric quest in Whiterun which requires me to do the quest that kills the dragon. Not going to happen :sadface:

Same thing on my pure mage character i can't get dragonhide or ebonyflesh master level alteration spells because that requires obtaining an item from a dragon corpse. Not going to happen :sadface:

Kruziik Vampire

Ancient Master Vampire
Yes can you imagine having random vampire attacks everytime you fast travel to a town at night or something and at the same time having a dragon attack oh my god no!

I was going to make a Death knight character but i wanted to get ebony blade but that requires to do the daedric quest in Whiterun which requires me to do the quest that kills the dragon. Not going to happen :sadface:

Same thing on my pure mage character i can't get dragonhide or ebonyflesh master level alteration spells because that requires obtaining an item from a dragon corpse. Not going to happen :sadface:

Why do you not kill dragons?

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
If there's random vampires for the Dawnguard side then where are my random Dawnguard guys?
Wait you havent been ambushed by dawnguard countless times... Because i do everytime i approch a major city.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts