Using stacking exploit to simulate vampire abilities

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CaptMorgan72

In most vampire lore, vampires have accelerated healing, speed and supernatural strength. I can find no way to simulate speed but by using the stacking exploit I can simulate accelerated healing and supernatural strength nicely. I wear multiple rings to do this, some for health regen and some for stamina regen/stamina increase. I also throw on several necklaces to increase health, which simulates a vampire's unnatural durability. I do something similar for my werewolf characters too. I like the results. Being a vampire seems more interesting now with physical abilities and not just magic. Anybody else try stuff like this?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
In most vampire lore, vampires have accelerated healing, speed and supernatural strength. I can find no way to simulate speed but by using the stacking exploit I can simulate accelerated healing and supernatural strength nicely. I wear multiple rings to do this, some for health regen and some for stamina regen/stamina increase. I also throw on several necklaces to increase health, which simulates a vampire's unnatural durability. I do something similar for my werewolf characters too. I like the results. Being a vampire seems more interesting now with physical abilities and not just magic. Anybody else try stuff like this?
The Vampire Lord has Superspeed (Supernatural Reflexes shows their speed and the bats ability is faster then whirlwind sprint and you can use it twice in succession and in any direction) I am also damn sure they are just as strong as they are fast, however their is really no way to show it

tx12001

If you have the PC version you can use a vampire mod like Better Vampires, that mod adds an ablity called blink attack that lets you move so fast that someone using whirlwind sprint would blink and miss it cause you can appear 200 Feet away in 1 second, it also adds 35 points of unnatural armour rating and adds several more spells and abilities including the ability to to turn others into vampires and when you are at your strongest you can do a lot of damage in melee combat that shows the vampires unnatural strength and your characters reflexes increase to similar to the effect from the Blocking perk

CaptMorgan72

The Vampire Lord has Superspeed (Supernatural Reflexes shows their speed and the bats ability is faster then whirlwind sprint and you can use it twice in succession and in any direction) I am also damn sure they are just as strong as they are fast, however their is really no way to show it

Yep, I know about the vampire lord's abilities but I wanted my vampire in his/her normal form to have enhanced vampire powers.

CaptMorgan72

If you have the PC version you can use a vampire mod like Better Vampires, that mod adds an ablity called blink attack that lets you move so fast that someone using whirlwind sprint would blink and miss it cause you can appear 200 Feet away in 1 second, it also adds 35 points of unnatural armour rating and adds several more spells and abilities including the ability to to turn others into vampires and when you are at your strongest you can do a lot of damage in melee combat that shows the vampires unnatural strength and your characters reflexes increase to similar to the effect from the Blocking perk

My puny pc can't handle Skyrim so I play on Xbox. I have heard about that mod and it sounds very awesome. I tried to recreate some stuff from it using exploits. When I use the stacking exploit I am careful not to "abuse" it and make my vamp to godlike. I give my vamps around 100 points of unnatural armor(health), 35 seems way too low to me. Most of the npc vamps you encounter have high health, which gets higher as you level. So it made sense to me to give my vampires +100 health just for joining the club. I toyed with the idea of doubling the enhancements when becoming a vampire lord but I decided that would be overkill and unnecessary.

tx12001

My puny pc can't handle Skyrim so I play on Xbox. I have heard about that mod and it sounds very awesome. I tried to recreate some stuff from it using exploits. When I use the stacking exploit I am careful not to "abuse" it and make my vamp to godlike. I give my vamps around 100 points of unnatural armor(health), 35 seems way too low to me. Most of the npc vamps you encounter have high health, which gets higher as you level. So it made sense to me to give my vampires +100 health just for joining the club. I toyed with the idea of doubling the enhancements when becoming a vampire lord but I decided that would be overkill and unnecessary.
the Better vampires mod will also increase your jumping height by 3 times at your highest rank and decrease fall damage by a lot
your healing speed and stamina will increase by 50% and whenever an enemy powerattacks you time will slow for a brief second so you can dodge it, you also have the abilities to sneakup behind people and bite them and if one chooses they can give their vampire sun damage and negate the effects of healing spells

CaptMorgan72

All of those modifications sound great. To recreate the decrease fall damage I would have to increase health by a lot or use the ethereal shout or the heavy armor perk "cushioned." My vamps healing speeds are increased around 100%. Other than that, I can't recreate those other goodies that the mod does.

tx12001

All of those modifications sound great. To recreate the decrease fall damage I would have to increase health by a lot or use the ethereal shout or the heavy armor perk "cushioned." My vamps healing speeds are increased around 100%. Other than that, I can't recreate those other goodies that the mod does.
you could do the slow time effect by welding a shield and getting the appropriate perk

CaptMorgan72

you could do the slow time effect by welding a shield and getting the appropriate perk

Ahh, great idea, never thought of that, thanks. I read up on this and I don't even need a shield to use the perk, awesome.:) Edit: The quick reflexes perk works awesome to simulate supernatural speed. My vampire blocks with his sword and when his opponent does a power attack, time slows down and my vamp side steps his attack and slashes him. It especially looks great when the move triggers a killing blow.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts