• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I was just wondering.... is the Slow Time shout useless? I have up to the second word in the shout so far, and since it slows me down just as much as the enemy it seems like a waste of dragon souls.

Does the last word allow you to move in "real time"? Is there any other purpose for the shout?

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I don't think so. Early on, when you use it, make sure you're closer to the target than normal. Then start hacking.

(but y'know, not too close)

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Use Slow Time as a means to hack N slash as a group in a small area (hallways, bedroom). Use it in early archwry levels to get a good shot. Make that sneaking moment oh so sweet right before you stb a bandit in the back. :)

Random guard

I used slow time quite a few times. Usually to dodge enemies when I'm low on health. The most effective use was to pass a pendulum trap on a bridge because the pendulums knocked me of the bridge. When I went up again, I shouted slow time and casually walked across the bridge. I just needed to stop to let one of the pendulums to swing by.

stagnant94

i do it just to look badass, am i the only person who starts pretending it's the matrix when i do it?

stagnant94

Man, if only there were bullets to dodge. . . .:oops:
someone needs to make a mod of that using dwarves machinery as a basis for it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts