Urgent help please.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Echo! :)

General Charles Xander

Arrrrggghhh I dont have much patience haha. Still stuck on 17% this game is broke :sadface:
I know it's hard, but you have to keep going. Turn off the screen, go make a sandwich and get coffee, watch scooby do and come back an hour later. :D
With any luck it will be at 18%!

But seriously, just let it take it's time. It's not showing any signs of not progressing, so that's good! :)

Fayde

Already done all of the above :p

I remember playing this game almost a year ago man it was fun and good for passing time. What happened to the game since that year , nothing has changed so I don't see why it wont work again.

General Charles Xander

I remember playing this game almost a year ago man it was fun and good for passing time. What happened to the game since that year , nothing has changed so I don't see why it wont work again.
The last update they did last year was Hearthfire DLC and bug patches. It's really worth it if you haven't got it yet!:)

Fayde

The last update they did last year was Hearthfire DLC and bug patches. It's really worth it if you haven't got it yet!:)
I would if I could even get Skyrim to install!!

General Charles Xander

What is it at now?

General Charles Xander

Sorry for lack of response, my phone is dying and I had to charge it.

General Charles Xander

Noooo!

Fayde

What else can I do? I've done everything there is to do I've researched it for the past 3 hours and nothing only false leads. I've completely reset my ps3 not one game save or game data. Full space on ps3 available. Tried installing skyrim many ways and it just wont install. One thing I need to know is could dust build up in ps3 be the problem for example the Blu ray lens not reading it properly, would it be worth a shot opening the ps3 up and cleaning it. btw my ps3 is pretty dusty.

General Charles Xander

My last solution is to try again and leave it on overnight. That's all I got, I'm sowwy! :sadface:

Fayde

My last solution is to try again and leave it on overnight. That's all I got, I'm sowwy! :sadface:
My ps3 is already really hot underneat lol. I've seen other threads on other sites where people's skyrim's froze on 17% too and they bought a new disc and it worked perfectly. Why would that be the case though, my disc hasn't changed since the first time I got it so I don't see why it wont work this time.

Forgot to mention, I've done this before on scratched game discs and it works like a charm, just in case that is the issue. Spray a fine sized amount of Windex on the back of the disc near the center but not quite. Then with a paper towel or soft rag, wipe the Windex off from the inner ring toward the outside, gently, until you get off all the Windex and any subsequent smudges or scratches that were there. Then try putting it in again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jewels

POTATO
I'm on Xbox, but I have experienced a similar problem (I posted a thread about it). Try to start a new game on the 'New' section. I'm just going to name random solutions.
If you have player profiles on your console, make a new one.
If you have games that you are done with, best to delete them.
That's all I have!! Sorry, plz don't hurt me! I'm just a kid! I'm already locked up in my room! :O
I jk. But still sorry though... I'm not defined as a smart person.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts