Upgrade your account - 50% off until the end of Christmas!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys!

From now up until the end of Christmas day, upgrading to Elite will be only $5! Click here to read the benefits and to upgrade your account!

We hope you stay safe during Christmas and have a wonderful time.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
I DEMAND A REFUND! Just kidding Ren. :) Glad to have helped support the site and I hope more do so as well! Good to see these forums flourish.

Stone

Retired Moderator
B...b...but I spent $10 :''''(

... because I am teh BEAST!

rawr.

(Randomest, weirdest post I've ever done :s)

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
I'm trying to upgrade, but Paypal hates me; my account's limited for some reason and they wont' let me make any payments until I send them a passport copy, a lock of hair, a blood sample and my first born child. :S

Is there another way I can get the money to you?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trying to upgrade, but Paypal hates me; my account's limited for some reason and they wont' let me make any payments until I send them a passport copy, a lock of hair, a blood sample and my first born child. :S

Is there another way I can get the money to you?

I don't think so. :sadface:

psyk0

Aw. No worries, Paypal thing should be resolved soon. :)

psyk0

Works now :D

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Why do people use Paypal o_o ?

psyk0

Given the choice I'd rather send money stapled to the wing of a pigeon, but the fact is it's easy to implement and comparatively cheap to run... (Paypal I mean, not the pigeon.)

Stone

Retired Moderator
Given the choice I'd rather send money stapled to the wing of a pigeon, but the fact is it's easy to implement and comparatively cheap to run... (Paypal I mean, not the pigeon.)
I could see people shooting the pigeons for the money.

psyk0

Still safer than Paypal! :p

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Upgrade your account! I actually would if I could afford $5. No lie, I have $3 in my bank account right now. It's going to be a sad christmas lol....

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Fast, easy way of paying for basically anything.
Well, so is any other form of online banking. And those usually come without the privacy nightmare that is Paypal.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts