• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flapping Zombie

It'd be really awesome for an update which would allow you to marry Serana like any other woman in Skyrim. They shouldn't change the dialogue though, 'cause she's better than Lydia. She basically creates her own dialogue unlike Lydia. Like, an update for the XBOX 360 first, then release it on the PC and PS3 with the DLC that was supposed to be released weeks ago. It is a major kick in the balls to players that are already married. (Unless Bethesda adds a divorce option) Oh yeah, sorry if my English is bad, for it's not my first language. (Deutsch)

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I agree, it would be great to marry Serana. And it would be great to have a divorce option! I'm already married, so would probably have to make a new character just to marry her. But it would be worth it. And instead of having the typical marriage traits like opening a shop and cooking food, maybe Serana could do something special? Since she is a special character...

I have read soooo many articles online about people wanting to marry Serana. It's a very popular concept. I hope Bethesda releases an update for it!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Yeah, I love her dialogue and her voice. And I like that she will do things like alchemy or sit down, whereas other followers just stand there like idiots :D

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor

LaSposaCadavere

...what's pedophilic about liking Serana's voice? o_O

What's pedophilic about liking anything about a character who's thousands of years old?

Flapping Zombie

Well, she's thousands of years old and she's still fine! but, there is one small problem... I already got married... by someone who sent me on a quest to get her sword in a Dwarven dungeon. Mjollor or something. She had a dialogue like Serana; but when we got married her dialogue changed to default... so, I guess if Bethesda changes Serana so she could get married... her dialogue will switch to default. Wow, this just ruined Skyrim.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Marrying Serana would be awesome, but I fear she would just go to the default dialogue which would ruin it IMO

Necaradan666

I don't see the need, she has a more unique personality than the usual companions, I enjoy the variety that her refusal brings to the game.

JClarke1953

I've been trying to get the spider's in the mine knock off my char's wife.

And the "girl" in the Dark Brotherhood? She's really old, but her appearance (Imterview with a Vampire? Kirsten Dunst?), makes her seem like a young girl. Which of course makes it quite easy for her to trap her prey.

MrDSL

This is how Serena became my new best follower..

We were at one of my houses so I could enchant some new equipment.

Next thing I know she has a broom in her hand and she's sweeping my place!!!

How awesome is that? Now I just need to teach her how to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts