Undeserved rating...please remove me

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
Drumhilda was an obvious troll and like most of them is now inactive.
I concur, 100%, still sad to see her go, we need new people to liven up the place, just the way they wanted to.

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
I now have "negative ratings" which I honestly feel were "deserved" coming from the person who gave them. I get where that person is coming from, and why they gave me the ratings. I'm not butt-hurt at all by it, instead I'm more, I guess, proud, I guess of them! :D

Basically, I gave negative rating to someone whom I felt was ranting, and was being disrespectful to the OP's wants, desire for help, and wishes. He gave me negative rating back.

I tried talking to him via a private conversation, and he stated he wouldn't remove his, unless I removed mine, which I felt were deserved. So, I guess I have negative rating.

Oh well :D

to me, it just means I stuck up for what I believe is right.

negative ratings, don't necessarily mean the person receiving them is an ass, or anything. It just means someone disagreed with them, and it happens.

Mannulus

Article Writer
The whole rating system overall when I first joined felt odd. What IS it's exact purpose? Is it just a overall review of how much that person is an angel/complete ****? Finally, why get angry over it in the first place? It's just a number! I remember when I joined, I did my absolute hardest to maintain perfect rating but unfortunately a person disagreed with me some long time ago and now I have some red rating. No need to get bent out of shape about it though!

AS88

Staff member
For the record guys, I'm only the RP Moderator. My powers extend to moving/renaming/editing posts in the RP section only, and therefore I can't do anything to remove ratings or delete posts elsewhere. I also have the power to ban spammers and trolls, and have done several times. I approached Rayven about extending my abilities to allow me to delete threads and comments elsewhere, but I'm yet to hear back.

The only way we can keep this community alive and vibrant like it has been for the last couple of years is to work together and be decent with each other. Treat people how you would like to be treated, be respectful, etc. I don't need to tell 90% of you this, though.

Remember, if you have something in the RP section that you'd like changing or moving, then either tag me in a post or send me a PM and I'll get to it the next time I'm on.

Much love.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Oddly enough, I have a low negative number. So all I can say is, suckers :p You lot jealous of my green bar. XD

Nearly at 3000 positives. Gather round and pay homage to the Emperor that is DrunkenMage. :cool:

AS88

Staff member
Oddly enough, I have a low negative number. So all I can say is, suckers :p You lot jealous of my green bar. XD

Nearly at 3000 positives. Gather round and pay homage to the Emperor that is DrunkenMage. :cool:

puppy-falling-asleep-o.gif

Zzzzzzz

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer

for some reason, I just have this yearning desire to give a negative rating lol :D
but since there really is no purpose to it, besides to combat those "nearly 3000" positives... and the fact his "humor" almost killed my laptop with my coffee... (don't LOL when drinking coffee. I feel sorry for my floors...)
yeah :Dragonborn: oh wells

I guess it just means a lot of people get your "sense of humor" eh DM?

"All hail the Emperor, all hail the Empire!" (seriously, can you imagine DM in charge of anything?! I'm having delusions of grandeur where he's akin to both Captain Jack Sparrow and Han Solo!)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts