• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    As she made her way to her clothes, he could only lie there with his eyes closed, with a slight shake of his head. Great, he thought. I reckon I talk in my sleep now. Soon after relieving himself, he was dressed and ready to hit the road to Riften.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    They headed off in the direction of Riften as they reached the city there were a collection of guards about the gate, perhaps a murder scene was in order, they slipped past them without anyone aware of their presence.

They headed over towards the Thieves hide out when a whistle ran through the air “Damn, do you see that Jester, and look at her partner a juggling fool, bet you he is such a fool he hasn’t tried anything with that girl, hey you!” she slowly looked over in the direction the call was coming from “Aye?” he motioned for her to come over there, she turned toward Juggles “I got this”

she strutted over towards the man, she ran her hand down his face “And what can I do for you this evening?” the man snorted and had a nervous laugh to him “Well I was thinking maybe some private entertainment from you” she smiled at him “I don’t do private shows” and started to walk away when the man called out some obscene stuff to her and Juggles. “Hey Jester bitch, why don’t you just leave that f***ing fool and I will show you what a real man is”

She let out a deep sigh and turning on her heels she bounced over towards the man, she gave him an eerie grin as she suddenly head butted the man, he went to cover his face she grabbed his hair and brought his face to her knee, he turned around to escape when she kicked him in the back of the knees causing him to fall “Ahem now as you were saying?” he shook his head “I wasn’t saying anything” she leaned down towards him “I don’t believe you” as she unsheathed her dagger and brought it across his neck, kicking him, as he planted face first into the ground “Shall we?”

They made their way over towards the Riften graveyard and into the secret entrance “Ha still surprised this thing is working after all theses years” she laughed and she proceeded down into the underbelly of Riften a voice rang out as they started to head over to the Ragged Flagon “Well well look who we have here if it isn’t Buttons herself”

she looked towards the voice in the shadows she squinted “Delvin?” “Now is that a way to say hello to an old friend? Who is that fool?” “It’s Juggles Delvin” as she got closer he stood and they were standing almost toe to toe “How is my little friend?” “Oh you know the usual” “Heard about Westley what a shame, also heard that you have a pretty price upon your colorful head”Well that is kinda why we are here, I need a few favors Delvin” “Mmmhmmm what are they Buttons?” “We need some supplies extra clothing so we are not walking about in our umm murder clothes I guess you would call it, a few items food, potions, poisons, extra coin, also we need you to clear the bounties we have dangling above our heads and lastly I need your support and possible word out that the Dark Brotherhood is back” she looked at him

Delvin snapped his fingers and a few minutes later another thief brought two bags “Here is everything you asked for, I thought that the black clothing would be nice for you two since you both should be working in the shadows when you perform your killings, there is also some potions and poisons” he winked at her “I know which ones you like Buttons also there is 500 septims each for you” he shrugged “it’s the least I could do for you”

he smiled at her, then coughed to cover up his soft side “As for the bounties those should be gone by morning” he turned to 3 thieves that were leaning against the wall “Hey you know what you have to do and keep your blade clean” he looked at her “Buttons I hope you know what you are doing” “I do Delvin I’m careful” “Careful eh?” he looked over at Juggles and gave him a look as he was somewhat saying look out for her, he reached out and touched her cheeks, she slapped his hand away “Thanks Delvin for everything, I promise I will pay you back” he held up his hand, she turned toward Juggles “Lets get over to the Bee and Barb get a room and change into these new clothing” as they headed out of the hide out and over towards the Bee and Barb

dunklunk

Once they were topside, he couldn't help himself, and blurted, What is the deal with this city? Is everyone around here always hostile? Two guys called me a fool. As he continued, he reached into one of his pockets and pulled out four balls of varying sizes, and started to juggle them. His maximum was five, but since he couldn't locate a fifth ball, four would have to suffice. He always enjoyed his juggling, as he knew at least this was something he was good at. Y'know, get to know me first, and then you may call me whatever you wish, he said, eyeing his companion.

As they got closer to the inn, he suddenly realized that he was walking, talking, juggling, and looking at Buttons. Sometimes all at the same time! As proud and amused as he was at this new-found "talent," he saw no need in sharing it with her.

So how'd things go with Delvin? he asked. It looked as if he handed you lots of stuff. Approaching the Bee & Barb, he couldn't help but ponder, Great. I wonder how many times I'm gonna get insulted in here.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "you're a sensitive creature huh? So what they called you a fool big deal, there are worse names out there" they stepped through the door she eyed the occupants in the Barb "delvin gave us new outfits and other things" she handed his bag to him "sorry forgot to give you yours" smiling

dunklunk

Sensitive? Me? Nah, not a chance, he said, nudging and smiling at her at the same time. Sensitivity in our chosen profession? You know better than that, he half-heartedly sneered. Besides, between you and me, I have no doubt whatsoever that we've heard just about all the insults there is to hear.

He accepted the bag she offered, wondering what was in it. Surveying his new surroundings with a knowing smile, he could practically taste that ice-cold mead. In fact, he thought, I wonder if they would allow me to position myself under a keg, and let it flow at my discretion. Inwardly, he smiled at the thought, knowing full-well that he would even pay for that privilege. And pay big.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She walked up towards the bar dropping a few septims on the counter "one room please" she turned toward Juggles "you can either share the room with me or get your own"

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She smiled at him "good I'm going to change onto the clothes that Delvin gave us you can grab something to drink, you look thirsty" as she headed upstairs to their room

dunklunk

The juggler ambled up to the bar, getting as comfortable as he could on one of the stools, then waited to make eye contact with the Argonian barkeep. When she finally looked his way, his question was, Could you show me the largest containers that you serve mead in, please?

Upon her display, Juggles smiled enough to flash some teeth. May I have a pair of the size, second-from-left?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    After she was finished she headed down stairs and took a seat next to Juggles "room is ready for you when you are done" she nodded toward the barkeeper "tea with honey please"

dunklunk

I'd like one of those, too, he quickly said before she could move out of earshot. Feeling no pain and with just less than half a container left of mead, he thought it best to get some hot liquid in him.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "What were their names?" the tea was placed on the counter she gripped the handle smiling as she brought the cup up to her lips

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she places the glass on the counter and turned towards him "Dont play stupid with me Juggles, your lovers what were their names?"

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Is it a sensitve subject for you? Maybe I want to know what kind of women you are interstead in.. or maybe I would like to know if I have any competition" she gave him a sly grin and took another sip of her tea turning towards the barkeep "Miss May I get some salmon steak please" the barkeep nodded and went to go prepare her meal

dunklunk

Are we back on the "sensitive" thing, then? he answered. Continuing to stare at her, he just had to know, And you can tell what kind of woman I am interested in by hearing her name? Who's to say I'm telling you the truth about their names? He instinctively reached for his juggling balls in his pocket, but looking directly at Buttons, decided now was probably not a good time.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Why would you feel the need to lie to me?" she stood up "And excuse me that I was trying to make idle converstation with you and know a little more about you" she started for the door practically kicking it open

dunklunk

Knowing he'd probably regret it, he went after her. Catching up to Buttons, he spun her around to face him and said, In no particular order: Rosemary, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Sage, Saffron, and Cherry. So now you know, he shrugged.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she raised her brow "All at the same time?" she stepped back from him "So you like women named after spices and herbs" she nodded at him

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts