• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    I should be able to, he answered. After a few minutes, he distinctly heard a satisfying <click>. As she found the box, seems only fitting that she should be the one to open it, he mused. He stood, then stepped aside, motioning toward the box. All yours, he told her.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She opened the box revealing two ebony bows, some extra bowstrings, few quivers "excellent these should do nicely" she handed him the quivers "loads those with the arrows please"

dunklunk

After watching her open the box, he let out a low whistle when he spied the pair of ebony bows. He took the quivers from her and promptly loaded them with the arrows she had found earlier. Riiiiight. The same arrows that were being guarded so fiercely by that spider, he thought. He made sure that she didn't see any trace of a smirk when he turned to her with the loaded quivers.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "thanks" as she took the quiver and strapped it on and started to string her bow

dunklunk

Juggles nodded at her, then started to do the same things as her. Quiver was secured first, stringing his bow second. Once these minor tasks were completed, he spoke to her. Okay. Looks like we're good to go. What's on the menu today?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She started towards the door "whatever we find but hopefully there is a nice buck that shows to that pond I was talking about" she smiled as she pushed the for open smelling in the crisp air the smell of water grass and wood

dunklunk

Following her out of the sanctuary, it was nice to be outdoors again. He inhaled deeply, savoring the various scents in the air. The woods were always one of his favorites. He glanced over at Buttons and smiled. An excellent weapon was in his hand, and good company was at his side.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She Lead him towards the little water hole sat down on a rock and placed her new bow on her lap "now we wait"

dunklunk

So what do you think? he began. Think I should go somewhere else, so we have multiple angles for our prey? Before she could answer, he continued. All I know is, I don't want to be directly across from you. With our luck, we'd probably end up shooting each other. He smiled and winked at her, waiting for a reply.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "you could sit next to me and shut up and wait" she smirked at him patting the spot next to her

dunklunk

Harumph, he grunted, then proceeded to sit next to her at the spot she was indicating. Of course, he didn't take the insult personally. After all, she was right and he should have known that. The more noise you make, moron, the less chance prey will arrive at the pond, he chastised himself.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    They sat for a hour or so before she broke the silence " my brother once told me that you have a weak spot for women" she shoved him softly "is that why you were "defending" yourself?"

dunklunk

The juggler couldn't help himself and laughed at her question. He quickly glanced around, hoping and praying to Talos that his laugh didn't scare away any potential game. Just to be prepared, he loaded an arrow.

Satisfied, he then turned his attention back to Buttons. Oh did he now? was his reply, smiling and shoving her back, though not nearly as softly as she had shoved him. I wouldn't so much as call it a weak spot, he began. I see it more as a fondness. He eyed her, with the ever so slightest of smiles on his lips.

He shrugged, continuing, But to be up front with you, yes. Indeed, my defense was because of a woman. What I find most annoying is, which one? Instantly, his first thought was, IDIOT! If she caught that, she'll probably (but hopefully not) assume it had to be more than one. And if that happens, he pondered, while shifting his weight on the rock, SHE. WILL. ASK. At that moment, all Juggles wanted to do was slink into the pond, never to be seen again.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She laughed softly "aye more than one hmm?" she rubbed her chin "you know if I was one of them I wouldn't of sent someone I would of offed you myself" she smiled at him

dunklunk

He looked at her sharply, while also noticing the most enticing pond he had ever seen. Fair point, he said. And I have no doubt that you would, too. He returned his gaze back to the pond, then went on, I'm just glad to know that you took care of that pig of a king, who would more than likely put pigs to shame, for your sake as well as Westley's. He shoved her again, this time softly, while staring straight at the pond.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She shook her head the looked up spotting the buck across the way she elbowed him softly and pointed at the buck and grabbed one of her arrows knotching it on her bow

dunklunk

Juggles, seemingly being somewhat prepared, just had to pull back his bowstring and line up his shot. He moved and got into a comfortable position, never letting the buck out of his sight lines. He then whispered, Call it.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She lowered her bow and nodded toward him to take the shot

dunklunk

He returned her nod, then started to pull the string back just. . .a. . .little. . .bit. . .more. Happy with his target, he let the arrow fly. . . .

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons watched as Juggles arrow flew through the air and made a loud thud into the tree behind the buck, startling the buck sending it running off, she turned her glaze, squinted and shook her head at him mouthing the words "no" "Great now we have to chase it" shaking her head as she took off after the buck

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts