1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Trying a Scorpion RP - question about weapons and armor

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Jake Johnson, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson Active Member

I am currently attempting to Role Play in Skyrim as Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.

I already know to use Firebolt, Fire Rune, and the Fire Breath shout.

I decided to make him a Breton, the most human-looking of the "magic-based" races.

However, he carries a Ninja sword - any weapons that look correct? (He's an assassin - so the Ebony Blade might work.)

I plan to put him in Light yellow and black armor, if I can find any - is there any correct-looking light armor?

2. xsneakyxsimx

xsneakyxsimx Well-Known Member

In the Nightgate Inn, there is a patron that carries the Blades Sword if you want a one handed variant. As for the armour, nothing really comes to mind, apart from DB armour, which is the complete wrong colour scheme.

3. ecozombie

ecozombie Loki

Whiterun Guard armor may work. That's the only armor I know of that even has yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk