• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bluebaron

Just wondering what creatures you decided to display in your trophy rooms of your houses in hearthfire if you built the trophy room addition on . I have built 2 houses so far only 1 has a trophy room I decided to display a hag raven , wolf , bear , spriggon , frost troll , deer , goat . When I build my next house I am constucting another trophy room since I enjoy picking what to display so much . I think the trophy room is the most interesting addition to the new homes you can build .

Adam Warlock

i did animals where the kids are living and monsters in my man cave at Windstad. the dragr deathlord and frost troll are my favorites but the falmer is the creepiest.
trophy room and armory are tied with me as the best wings . love those 5 mannikins with the little cabinets underneath and all the weapon racks. displaying your fallen enemy`s gear turns it into a second trophy room
the kid`s favorite trophies seem to be the mudcrab and the slaughterfish but Rayya the housecarl likes the dragon skull best

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts