Trophy room cannot change creatures in display

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lizardking1

I only have Falkreath's Lakeview Manor so far and one of my increments was getting a trophy room. For the lulz I placed a bear and a Chaurus, just to see how it looked, so when I had materials I could get something better like a Dwarven Sphere. However once you put a creature on a pedestal that's it, it can't be removed or changed into something else. I tried the console command markfordelete but that just deleted the creature, it's not there but you can't get any other either. Workbench is also useless. Anyone know of any fixes?

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I have a trophy room as well and haven't been able to remove creatures either. I think once you have it, that's it. I have Xbox so I'm not sure of any console commands, sorry :sadface:

Ritterkreuz

Yup, once you put them up they are there forever. I kind of regret building this addition now. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but kind of useless.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts