Xbox One Treasure hunter build.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
Okay the best race and my most favourite type of build is the treasure hunter . A master in lockpicking and pickpocket as a theif wood elf.

Also uses archery to become like robin hood.
The treasure hunter is what i am going for best theif builds.

Perks like finding more gold and treasure hunter and high level stealth best suits this build. High level light sheild armoured block. Elven armour .theif hood.
What is your feedback on my idea? For this build. All lockpicking is not really worth it if your at adept in lockpicking.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Well, why not be something other than Bosmer? Be a Nord, or Khajiit, or Orsimer treasure hunter. There you go: The Orsimer Treasure Hunter!

It all starts with an obsession: What is my race without Malacath? How does that relate to the Nord legend of "Old Knocker?" What if it's all lies, perpetuated by the Altmer? Or the Nords for that matter..

This character would read every book encountered in Mora's Apocrypha, all the while seeking every stone of Barenziah. Orc strongholds would look forward to your arrival, for you carry not only goods, but also information. And ale.. yes. You carry much ale. :beermug:

sticky runes

I've played an orc who was obsessed with Dwemer relics. His backstory was that he grew up in Dushnik Yal and would often sneak out to the nearby tower and use it as his hideout. Eventually he took his adventures all over Skyrim to explore any Dwemer ruins he could find. I didn't bother with any thieving perks, I focused on heavy armour (because he strictly wore only dwarven armour) and two handed and blocking. He wasn't stealthy he'd just run into a room and smash the crap out of any robots or plunderers that confronted him and collected their parts afterwards. He also took a Dwemer spider as a follower from the ruins on Solsteheim.

I think treasure hunting is more fun if you choose a theme, whether it's Dwemer, Ancient Nord or Daedric. If you choose to seek ancient Nord relics, then you might want to focus on restoration magic and turn undead enchantments. Build a house with an armory and put all those weapons on display. Possibly join the Companions so you can learn to fashion your own ancient Nord weapons and armour using the skyforge.

jonathan90

well known member
Well, why not be something other than Bosmer? Be a Nord, or Khajiit, or Orsimer treasure hunter. There you go: The Orsimer Treasure Hunter!

It all starts with an obsession: What is my race without Malacath? How does that relate to the Nord legend of "Old Knocker?" What if it's all lies, perpetuated by the Altmer? Or the Nords for that matter..

This character would read every book encountered in Mora's Apocrypha, all the while seeking every stone of Barenziah. Orc strongholds would look forward to your arrival, for you carry not only goods, but also information. And ale.. yes. You carry much ale. :beermug:
Just that bsomer are my most favourited race in all of skyrim. I tried different characters and races it works out but I Just can not adapt without bosmer.

jonathan90

well known member
As I said a pure theif build I could try a khajit but I do not want to be catman it just feels awkward for me :sadface:
I really Like the thief build it's so cool.

here are my recommended perks for this kind .

Pickpocket=night thief perk.
lockpicking =treasure hunter perk.

Alchemy =poisoner.
archery =all perks
one handed=dual welding
block= with a sword and sheild "light armored"
Light armour=moving swiftly

sneak = muffled noise

I really do feel smithing in elven craftware is best.
left side smithing and dwarven weapons only no heavy armor .

enchanting - left side and far right side. No mid part perks of enchanting.

These are all my best perks for this build.

Remember the treasure hunter is a thief all the way no Assassin stuff like using illusion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts