Xbox 360 Transferring your save to the PC

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bergquist10

Part of the reason I had it as a text because I though that was the only way to get it on this forum ;P so it works for you? Darn it. I don't know what I did wrong. I just wanted to spawn in the mast and be on my way. I wonder my it doesn't work on mine. Hmm...

bergquist10

Well, I was looking at it. I have noSteam version of skyrim. Not the best. this might be the issue, and if it is i'll find a way to buy it and do that.

Sean

lost somewhere
I used a different version by Razer from what I remember, and that worked for me.

Now I own the game (got it on a Steam sale for $5), but, like I said, the Razer version worked before.

From what I remember, nosTeam updates the games they "acquire" very strangely.

Anyways, here are two version of your save:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!DQxSiDTL!1KcBiFOAnq-LAdqA1cvPwQ

Both versions:
You will need to go to the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun, and be sure to open every door in that area (I don't mean any doors that require a load screen). You will find everything that you have wanted and more in that room. Be sure to check one of the standing wardrobes, too.

Version #2:
I repaired Whiterun, as there is a bug that is easily fixed that involves Whiterun never getting repaired post-civil war due to Bethesda never fixing it. It is a bug that always occurs, but is easily fixed, and version #2 contains this fix.

bergquist10

Well I looked through both games and didn't see a difference in either. So I guess i'll just buy the game. thanks anyway man

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
THANK YOU!!!! i have been hunting a proper tutorial on this topic all over the net for years now, FINALLY one i can follow... you should get a gold award for this m8! no bs! again thanks! :D
As have I!
I'm thinking about finally booting up that gaming computer I bought a year ago just so I could play Skryim.
Now if somebody could only give me a tutorial on how to play using a keyboard and mouse, I'd be all set. :) Oh well, I'll just hook my controller up. :)

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
THANK YOU!!!! i have been hunting a proper tutorial on this topic all over the net for years now, FINALLY one i can follow... you should get a gold award for this m8! no bs! again thanks! :D
As have I!
I'm thinking about finally booting up that gaming computer I bought a year ago just so I could play Skryim.
Now if somebody could only give me a tutorial on how to play using a keyboard and mouse, I'd be all set. :) Oh well, I'll just hook my controller up. :)

yes, that's what i have done since i started playing on PC over a year ago. i was used to the XBox controller, so it is just more comfortable to me, and i haven't had any issues with it at all.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
As have I!

yes, that's what i have done since i started playing on PC over a year ago. i was used to the XBox controller, so it is just more comfortable to me, and i haven't had any issues with it at all.
I'll be uploading the one for PS controller (I understand that we can now upload so we can use the PS4 controller! Frankly, I like it better).

Sean

lost somewhere
Well I looked through both games and didn't see a difference in either. So I guess i'll just buy the game. thanks anyway man

No problem, Steam has some good sales pop up every now and then (got Fallout: New Vegas for $2.50).

Hope the save works out for you, and you should have the choice of anything in the game now, lol.

-------------------------

I use a controller, too, but I just need to get a new one for only my PC.
I am currently using my Xbox One controller via Play and Charge Kit and I need to get another one. I do have a wired 360 controller, but they feel....weird...to me now.

There is a tool that I bought for $5 (discounted at the time) called Pinnacle Games Profiler which lets you map any type of layout to a controller.

Sean

lost somewhere
Yup, should be all the same once you get the save onto the PC.
Only reason that I have not (though that may change if this topic remains active) put in the video I found on how to do it is because I can't guarantee anything about it, as I don't own a PS3 (it is also that and laziness).

Here's a video that shows how to transfer PS3 saves to the PC.

HouseHosted

Mundus 9-5, Oblivion weekends
So now we just need to figure out how to put a fully modded Skyrim on the 360.... Well, not really... Just a few of the issues unofficial patches righted is all I'm asking for...

This is an excellent resource to service your save file. Finally finding Illia or respawning a weapon you'd lost is actually possible! Very nice!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts