Trainer Money Amount Increase for Training?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JechtFayth

I was wondering if anyone knew how much money trainers ask for and how it increases as you train your skills higher....

I'm training enchanting with soul capture as well as just going to enchantment table and im getting fed up with it quickly and just want to pay Hamal the rest of the way up to 90 so my work to 100 is much less....

was trying to figure out how much money I would need to collect to give him for each level....
i'm at level 75 Enchanting right now so i'm guessing I should expect 2,000 gp probably?

does anyone know the prices or a rough estimate rounding up to how much I would need for those last 15 levels that i'm allowed to pay a trainer for?

i have no problem just spending the little time from 90-100 sitting at enchanting table...

ShadowGambit

UESPwiki has a calculation formula for the cost of training:

Skyrim:Trainers - UESPWiki

Therefore, from level 75 to 90, that will cost you a total of 15(50*75+25*15+25)= 62250 gold.

At level 75, to level 1 level it should cost you 3800 gold.

ShadowGambit

If you follow the UESP formula, yes.

I never tried though. I usually stop at 70 because I pickpocket the money back :)

You can somehow check if the formula is good by asking to train from level 75 to 76. If Hamal asks your for 3800 gold, then there is a big chance that the formula is right.

JechtFayth

If you follow the UESP formula, yes.

I never tried though. I usually stop at 70 because I pickpocket the money back :)

You can somehow check if the formula is good by asking to train from level 75 to 76. If Hamal asks your for 3800 gold, then there is a big chance that the formula is right.

well i just went to the link you sent me and checked out that formula and came out with the same answer as you so, pretty damn sure it's right.

have any idea how many boots i would need to enchant from level 90-100? using sneak enchant of course for most money

ShadowGambit

That stats I don't have as I never really care keeping track.

Maybe Dagmar can help here.

JechtFayth

That stats I don't have as I never really care keeping track.

Maybe Dagmar can help here.

hrm... shoot. alright thanks alot though for the solution for getting up to 90. :) (thumbs up)

now i just need to figure out how many boots, rings, circlets or clothing i'll need to just get from 90-100...

I have 77 Greater Soul Gems for enchanting items i dont care about

i also have 80 Grand Soul Gems for enchanting the clothing I want and possibly help me out to level 100...

i believe i have enough soul gems to get from 90-100... just dont know how many apparel items is needed...

ShadowGambit

You should be fine.

Just keep about 10-15 grand souls for your own equipment after you get to Extra effects :)

JechtFayth

You should be fine.

Just keep about 10-15 grand souls for your own equipment after you get to Extra effects :)

so what do you think i could sell now out of my gems? cause i just need enough greater soul gems to get from 90-100

and i could sell grand soul gems too if they are not needed to help with the level 90-100
i would just keep 15-20 grand soul gems then for using on my own stuff i want

ShadowGambit

You could use your gems to recharge your weapon if you use any.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You only need Petty Souls to level your Enchanting. Skill increases for enchanting items are flat so you don't have to limit yourself to boots. It's far more profitable and efficient to simply enchant daggers (bought, forged, or looted) with a high value enchantment, sell the daggers for a profit and buy more or buy the materials to forge more and also buy more soul gems. This will also help level your Speech.

JechtFayth

You only need Petty Souls to level your Enchanting. Skill increases for enchanting items are flat so you don't have to limit yourself to boots. It's far more profitable and efficient to simply enchant daggers (bought, forged, or looted) with a high value enchantment, sell the daggers for a profit and buy more or buy the materials to forge more and also buy more soul gems. This will also help level your Speech.

i've been exploiting the dawnstar chest so that's why i have so many greater soul gems and grand soul gems.

only was grabbing so many to level enchanting. but since i only need so much for going from 90-100 now, and i already have em.... just trying to figure out how many i would need to get from 90-100

then i would sell the rest and keep roughly 15-20 grand soul gems for me to enchant other items I actually want.

you know how many items i need to enchant to get from 90-100?

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
You should be fine.

Or get The Black Star and a Soul-Trapping weapon.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
i've been exploiting the dawnstar chest so that's why i have so many greater soul gems and grand soul gems.

only was grabbing so many to level enchanting. but since i only need so much for going from 90-100 now, and i already have em.... just trying to figure out how many i would need to get from 90-100

then i would sell the rest and keep roughly 15-20 grand soul gems for me to enchant other items I actually want.

you know how many items i need to enchant to get from 90-100?
Are they full? You could sell a bunch and level via the cheapest Enchanting instructor :D.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts