• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Karen

boop.
Yeah, it was my first and definitely one of the most memorable FF games for me - I was quite young when it first came out, but every time I replay it it still takes my breath away. I can't wait for the remaster, I might get a PS Vita just for that.

sticky runes

I'm thinking of getting back into the Zelda games... Does anybody know if there's a remaster or something available of the very first one? (like how Final Fantasy re-released their original titles)

Karen

boop.

sticky runes

I'm not sure if there are any remasters yet, but it's been ported for the GBA, Wii and 3DS. There's been some talk of a 3DS remaster though, about 3 years ago: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/252601/snes-nes-classics-set-for-3ds-return/

Had a look on Amazon, and they've got the GBA version, but it's got the original 8bit graphics... I was hoping they'd have given it the "Mario All Stars" treatment. Might order it some time, if I ever find myself going through another retro-RPG phase!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts