• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
First off may i just say out of jealousy....how much i hate you, as a ps3 owner im pretty pissed at the moment because i woke up today and went wow im pumped for a tuesday for the first time in forever because of dawnguard!!!! Then i remembered i have to wait an extra 30 days...

Besides that how is it?! is it everything i ever dreamed of?

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
Well i finished the Vampire main questline and for me at least it exceed what i expected (No spoilers ;)) but the addition of new weapons, spells, shouts, armor, and hair is just icing on the cake

Angel Medina

Skaterator
its pretty cool on the perks you receive if you wish to become a vampire lord or werewolf...the storyline is intense if you got patience to run everywhere lol but its pretty dope :)....not gonna spoil it for ya ;)...unless you watch it on youtube den lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lvl 81 Wood Elf Vampire Lord;Arch-Mage;Dark Brotherhood Listener; Assassin;Thieves Guild Leader

J'Sabbah

It's great

One question. Dawnguard have new spells too? I mean, not spells for vampire ou werewolf.

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.
MINOR SPOILERS ON NEW FEATURES BUT NO STORYLINE SPOILERS.
The dragon bone weapons are sick and even if you choose the vampires side you can still get Dawnguard armor VERY early on. There is also royal vampire armor that has an awesome enchantment and an INSANE armor rating. One last thing, lets just say the Call Dragon shout now has some more....variety. ;)

Angel Medina

Skaterator
idk yet...im exploring the place still...but if there are new spells....there would be like 3 new spells maybe....quite not sure yet....ill update when i find more

MINOR SPOILERS ON NEW FEATURES BUT NO STORYLINE SPOILERS.
The dragon bone weapons are sick and even if you choose the vampires side you can still get Dawnguard armor VERY early on. There is also royal vampire armor that has an awesome enchantment and an INSANE armor rating. One last thing, lets just say the Call Dragon shout now has some more....variety. ;)
I wanna know more about features. We have the chance to get the robe of Lord Harkon? The DLC have cape now as i saw in one site? Have new spells in "human" form?

Angel Medina

Skaterator
well Lord Harkon's armour is not really special...i have 3 of the same armour (same effects)...but not the robes....a cape not sure...but if i do get updated on the cape...or if i receive it during my play ill post on it...but the new spells idk if telekinesis is a new spell....but idk maybe there is but there are soo many side quests now who knows, maybe ill bump into a new spellbook

well Lord Harkon's armour is not really special...i have 3 of the same armour (same effects)...but not the robes....a cape not sure...but if i do get updated on the cape...or if i receive it during my play ill post on it...but the new spells idk if telekinesis is a new spell....but idk maybe there is but there are soo many side quests now who knows, maybe ill bump into a new spellbook
Thanks, i didnt play as Alteration Mage but i think taht telekinesis is not a new spell.
Sorry but i did not understand, we can get the robes of Lord Harkon or not? When you say that you have 3 of the same armor, you mean 3 of that Vampire Armor?

Angel Medina

Skaterator
Thanks, i didnt play as Alteration Mage but i think taht telekinesis is not a new spell.
Sorry but i did not understand, we can get the robes of Lord Harkon or not? When you say that you have 3 of the same armor, you mean 3 of that Vampire Armor?

alright i didnt really find any telekinesis spellbook anywhere until the dawnguard was release and explored their new caves....anyways...no you cant get Lord Harkon's robes...sorry for the misunderstanding....i did mean the vampire armour....when you Search his body, you would mostly find enchanted jewelry, vampire armour, and some other stuff that i cant recall

F

Fekreon

There is different vampire robes, like Minor vampire armor of conjuration, and so forth, but there is also vampire royal armor, which has 125% magic regen.

Angel Medina

Skaterator
There is different vampire robes, like Minor vampire armor of conjuration, and so forth, but there is also vampire royal armor, which has 125% magic regen.

yea what he said
but nothing about Lord Harkon's robes....

alright i didnt really find any telekinesis spellbook anywhere until the dawnguard was release and explored their new caves....anyways...no you cant get Lord Harkon's robes...sorry for the misunderstanding....i did mean the vampire armour....when you Search his body, you would mostly find enchanted jewelry, vampire armour, and some other stuff that i cant recall
Thanks friend, but now i'm more jealous than before. Bethesda forgotten the PS3 users :sadface:

Brofski

Done 3 quests I think on the Dawnguard side.

Enjoying it.

Also looking forward to using my lesbian mage for the vampire side when I'm done.

F

Fekreon

Done 3 quests I think on the Dawnguard side.

Enjoying it.

Also looking forward to using my lesbian mage for the vampire side when I'm done.
You will be amazed at the Vampire Lord form, it's amazing.

Angel Medina

Skaterator
Thanks friend, but now i'm more jealous than before. Bethesda forgotten the PS3 users :sadface:

they just wanted to make sure their fans didnt get disappointed and all lol....with xbox players being the beta testers...i bet Bethesda would add something else...(update the dlc) idk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts