Spoiler To help Reiklins at Thirsk, or to help the Nords?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saozig

Hippy
I sided with the Rieklings. I went down and checked out the Nords and decided if they were so sucky as Nords as to let the Rieklings take over their mead hall in the first place, they didn't deserve to get it back.

I haven't used any of the Rieklings as followers, but three of them showed up to help me do fierce, fierce battle with some ash hoppers and I accidentally killed one of the Rieklings. Surprised they didn't revoke my chief status on the spot. Then another one showed up to help me finish off an Elder Dragon. After which he stood at the edge of Raven Rock looking sad and forlorn as I headed back to the manor. I guess they're not allowed inside Raven Rock city limits.

Then I had one try to follow me back to Skyrim. Sadly he wasn't still on the boat once we got to Windhelm. I would have loved to have taken the little guy over the Hall of Kings and let him taunt Ulfric.

jarif

i helped the nords because i felt sorry for them, how would you feel if you got kicked out of your own home and then left in the cold for weeks? besides the riekling chief tries to kill you anyway - i would of sided with them if i killed bandits instead or something

Clau

The Fateless One
I sided with the Rieklings as I did not know that you can side with the deposed Nords. But in helping out the little ones, it felt like the movie Avatar. :D

Now those Rieklings come to my aid whenever I encounter Ash spawns and Reavers.

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
I'm on this one at the moment and so torn. My character IS a Nord, and it feels like she's turning her back on her own people. After all, the Nords DID own the hall first, and the Rieklings just infested it. However, the perk of having them turn up sounds somewhat promising, especially if the Nords give you diddly.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
I dont kill humans over beasts unless they are intelligent, for one, rieklings tried to learn english to lure in a human(Me) to take out the nords. I sided with the nords, but was dissapointed to not recieve that nice looking axe.

Only time I help any beast over a human is when the rest of there race doesnt try to kill me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts