Spoiler (Tiny spoiler) Blade sword aka beast katana and its free oneand hander

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shane shumaker

OK first off I'm new here but not to TES been playing since morrow wind big fan. Any way I found a one handed weapon that is hard to pass up u can get this weapon very early it is called the blades sword. If u follow the main plot last the graybeards horn u will meet a member of the blades (a dragon hunting society) named Delphine she shoes u into a secret hideout and after a small chat u are free ti explore her secret chamber on the wall she has a weapon rack holding various steel and also a katana and its free it hits base for 18 but just at the (fine) stage it pumps out 20dmg not bad I gotbit at lvl 8 and I'm now at 23the and I'm still using it. Just thought I'd pass on some good info.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Thanks for sharing, but I already found it :p.

It's a great weapon, I've enchanted it so it's even more powerful, and the damage goes up if you get one of the one-handed perks. :)

My character's name is Raul so I renamed it to 'Raul's weapon of destruction'

Nice man ya I found it too I like That u can get it early on in the game I've smithed mine to superior status and enchanted it to do 15it fire dmg great sword and I still have it in my favorite list

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
I use that sword as a butter knife. What you really want to do is get your smithing to around 80 and make a ebony sword... and then upgrade it to legendary... (64 dmg, 2400 value,).

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
It's a shame, but Blacksmithing makes every other weapon out there pointless to even consider.

Dual-Wielding two Daedric swords upgraded to Legendary cannot be beaten. Which is a shame, because I was looking forward to finding some wondrous weapon of amazingment. Ah, well we have DLC's for that I guess.

LXhero

I have 4 blades swords and one for the wifey Aela. The dragonbane 224hp with 35 bonus against dragons and 10 shock damage. Then I have double enchanted the other 2 both 223hp one with 22 absorb health and 11 second soul trap, and the other with 28 frost damage and 28 shock damage. All are legendary. I made two with absorb health and soul trap, the spare I gave to Aela. I have a 5th blades sword in my safe at 223 unenchanted, am going to enchant that with frost and shock, once I add both frost and Shock enchanting perks. The extra 25 percent would mean 35 frost damage and 35 shock damage. I love these swords and the dual wield power attack is a killer. I am currently dual wielding the absorb-trap and frost-shock, both black blades one glowing blue the other glowing red.

Could do with some advice on a good bow for Aela

The character I am using is:

Redborn - Warrior level 40
100 smithing and enchanting
92 one-handed bladesman maxed 3/3
89 light armour
58 restoration
52 speech
48 destruction
Full set of dragonscale armor totaling 1153 with shield, 1009 without shield all pieces double enchanted.
Plus gauldur amulet and gold emerald ring with 70 health and 44 carry weight.

I am still a noob at this game but I reckon I am doing OK!

BabyMickers

Totally sweet
I have 4 blades swords and one for the wifey Aela. The dragonbane 224hp with 35 bonus against dragons and 10 shock damage. Then I have double enchanted the other 2 both 223hp one with 22 absorb health and 11 second soul trap, and the other with 28 frost damage and 28 shock damage. All are legendary. I made two with absorb health and soul trap, the spare I gave to Aela. I have a 5th blades sword in my safe at 223 unenchanted, am going to enchant that with frost and shock, once I add both frost and Shock enchanting perks. The extra 25 percent would mean 35 frost damage and 35 shock damage. I love these swords and the dual wield power attack is a killer. I am currently dual wielding the absorb-trap and frost-shock, both black blades one glowing blue the other glowing red.

Could do with some advice on a good bow for Aela

The character I am using is:

Redborn - Warrior level 40
100 smithing and enchanting
92 one-handed bladesman maxed 3/3
89 light armour
58 restoration
52 speech
48 destruction
Full set of dragonscale armor totaling 1153 with shield, 1009 without shield all pieces double enchanted.
Plus gauldur amulet and gold emerald ring with 70 health and 44 carry weight.

I am still a noob at this game but I reckon I am doing OK!
I here armor rating caps at ~560. Max I've ever heard is 800.

LXhero

well I am currently at 1107 without sheild now. What I have heard is past 560 the gains are very small and don't make as much of a difference. But when you are 500 over that you notice the difference. I am practically invulnerable to weapons now. Only magic attacks really hurt me, so I have a few different ring and necklace sets, one set with 23 magic resistance and 70 health so 46 and 140 in total for when I am fighting more than one mage at once.

There is also a blades sword found in the Alduins Wall quest it is enchanted and it does huge amounts of Damage to Dragons I used it on Alduin himself and it was a quick battle. but you'll only find it in the temple

I here armor rating caps at ~560. Max I've ever heard is 800.
are you a light armor or heavy if light do the thieves guild quests you will eventually become one of the Mockingbirds who are the ultimate thieves and their armor is awesome. to upgrade armor though you need Void Salts and I usually have armor and necklaces and rings with smithing skills even at 100 smithing this will boost the Armor rating and it is great I was at level 50 when I did it and now I run with the armor and Blades swords and I haven't been stopped yet also helps if you have a lot of sneak too trust me that armor makes some heavy armor look like a choir boy

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Dragonbane!!!! Make a modded Orcish Armor that looks like a Samurai armor and use dragon bane! Best COMBO!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts