18+ Thy Flesh Consumed (OOC)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    The civil war has ended and Ulfric Stormcloak is now High King of Skyrim. Skyrim is free, for now. It seems both the Empire and the Thalmor are bidding their time and leave the Nordic homeland alone. But they no doubt will return one day. The Dragon Crisis, as it is now known, has ended thanks to the Dragonborn. Many of the dragons are dead but a scarce few remain and every so often one can hear news of an attack. As the Dragonborn has retired to High Hrothgar, many dragon slayer groups have been formed to try their hands at earning their own glory and gold. But for the most part, Skyrim is at peace.

darkgothic109-jpg.4339

However…a shadow is starting to descend over the land. Strange rumors of death and disease coming from isolated places in the area around Riften. Whole farms burnt down, people catching an unknown disease, or just vanishing from their homes with nothing else missing. The guards of Riften have recently been acting strange as well, making people pay fines to enter or just turning them away from the gates even if they have the coin. Many of these events started after reports of a mysterious figure in a hooded robe blacker than night and adorned with red runes was sighted in the Rift. There was only one person ever to see under the figure’s hood and saw only a black mask with no features. Like a face with no eyes, mouth, hair, or nose. Guards and Stormcloak soldiers turned up nothing when they searched to bring in the figure for questioning. Many of the searchers were never seen again…

However there was another person searching, a bosmer in strange clothing, who seemed determined to find the black robbed figure. When questioned by the guards why he simply said, “Dark things are stirring in the shadows and this…being is the source. And where there are shadows I will bring the light. Greed and Pride…is sinful…and we all pay for it.” The man’s words weren’t entirely understood and he vanished from his cell a few minutes later.

Now Shor’s Stone has been seemingly abandoned. Every man, woman, child, miner, and guard has vanished without a trace. The only clue is written in blood on the local blacksmith’s house; Until Our Flesh Is Consumed. The people of the Rift have grown even more frightened. An entire village hasn't been affected by the events until now. One can only wonder…what does this series of ill omens mean...?

Cast
    Kir the Silent as: Kir Naylik/The Dark Wanderer
    H'sikar as: H'sikar
    Zhengi as: Lazarus
    Therin as: Therin Guerre
    Lucius Caecilius lucundus as: Jalvean
    MabFaerie as: Katelle Viljorn
    Andre Marek as: Andre Marek

PLEASE READ ALL TEXT BELOW

This is roleplay is going to be my most ambitious one yet. It will be extremely in-depth and have deeper meaning than many roleplays. It will focus on extensive character development, morality, and how the worst monsters can be born from the noblest intentions. If accepted into this roleplay your character, you, will face moral dilemmas and there will be times where there is no right choice; where you will have to choose the lesser of two evils. This roleplay will have action/adventure, but have strong undertones of personal growth and character evolution.

I will be very particular at who is accepted into this roleplay. I will be looking for roleplayers with good grammar, the ability to post regularly, and the level of skill expected of any roleplayer. I apologize if I seem high and mighty, but I have high hopes for this roleplay. I also apologize in advance if your application is not accepted. It is in no way a reflection of personal bias or a reflection of your skill as a roleplayer, so do not feel dejected or saddened. There are limited spots. To apply for this advanced roleplay, please follow the rules below.

Rules and Other Info

Please read everything below carefully before applying.

1. All general forum, and role play rules apply. Please keep that in mind.

2. Power playing (or, "god modding") will not be tolerated. Give your character reasonable abilities and skills. Do not make them knowledgeable of information they cannot possibly know. A realistic character with believable flaws is much more likable and interesting.

3. Please try to remain active in the thread. Post regularly, at the very least once every other day. If you need to leave for any amount of time, please be sure to let me know.

4. Be fair to your fellow role players. Try to make sure all participants are included.

5. Please keep all posts consistent with the content and lore of The Elder Scrolls.

6. This is a MATURE thread, rated 18+. Profanity, violence, disturbing images, and sexual themes will be included, so please be advised.

7. So long as any profanity or sexual themes are included both tastefully, reasonably and at the best of discretion they will be accepted.

8. Please try to use proper spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. Type your posts in a word processor for proof reading if it will help. This makes posts easier and better to read. I will be expecting this of all players, so please keep that in mind when applying.

9. I would prefer that players in this story be only involved in 2 or 3 other roleplays simultaneously. Simply for the fact that posts are generally of better quality when there are fewer obligations for the player.

10. Player involvement will be capped at a maximum of 7 players, including myself. However players may be invited to create and include their own minor, recurring "NPC" if they so choose. This would be a character of the player's choosing meant to enrich their own experience and the experience of the other players. For example, someone such as a relative or friend of your character. Please understand this doesn’t mean you can have two characters. This “NPC” would not be present at all times, normally disappearing after the beginning few posts. However they can be reintroduced if it ties into the story and makes logical sense. Of course other npcs, such as a generic guard or barkeep, are perfectly acceptable if the situation requires creation of one.

Application

Name:

Sex:

Race: [Within the constraints of the Elder Scrolls.]

Occupation: [Include the occupation or “class” your character can be associated with.]

Birthplace:

Current Residence:

Alliances or Affiliations: [Realistically, ie: They cannot be the Harbinger or a Guild master.]

Appearance: [Include a photo or screen shot if you like, but please include at least 3-5 sentences detailing your character's appearance.]

Personality: [Include at least a paragraph detailing your character's personality. Likes and dislikes, skills and weaknesses, etc.]

History: [Include as absolutely much as possible about your character's history. Who he/she is as a person, how they came to be who and where they are, and why. As well as giving a reasonable explanation why they are in the Rift or interested in the recent mysterious events.]

Roleplaying Sample: [Include here 5 - 10 sentences that display your roleplaying style for me, so I can get a feel for how you write. Try your best to include things like dialogue, or an interaction. This can be taken from a previous roleplay post, fanfiction, or other writing of yours if you so choose.]

Character Applications may be approved by Kir the Silent.

Attachments

• DarkGothic109.jpg
      DarkGothic109.jpg
      24.2 KB · Views: 1,366

Kir the Silent

Name: Kir Naylik aka Kir the Silent

Sex: Male

th

Race: Wood Elf, Bosmer

Occupation: Formerly an Infamous Independent Assassin known as "The Silent," Currently a simple Wanderer

Birthplace: Valenwood

Current Residence: None, a wanderer

Alliances or Affiliations: Connected to an information network through the Thieves Guild.

Appearance: Dawn-golden hair, black wood elf eyes, black tattoo around right eye(wood elven symbol), 5'7, 155 pounds, thin and athletic, slightly muscular, many tally marks tattoos on his right arm(represents kills)

Personality: Kir is an enigma. He is sometimes immature, sarcastic, and stubborn. But other times he is silent, cold, and calculating giving him an unsettling personality. Whether the immature Kir is his true self and the cold Kir his serious and tactical side, or if he may have multiple personalities is a mystery. He is a hard man to get close to and his trust is not easily gained. Once broken it can never be regained. He likes the outdoors and Stros M’kia Rum. He hates ignorance and is saddened by the foolishness of his kinsmen, blinded by the Thalmor’s lies back in his homeland. He is seen to be merciless and ruthless in his tactics, but kind and caring to others. No matter what though, one thing can be said about Kir. He is loyal to the death.

Background:
    Kir's is a sad story. His family was minor nobility in Valenwood, though his mother a commoner. Faeloen Naylik didn't care about that, he loved her. And like a fable of old the common girl Eliya found her prince. Years later Kir was conceived. His birth, however, was long and grueling. He was born healthy and strong. Unfortunantly his mother died during the process. It was then that his father decided to leave Valenwood behind; as well as the memories. He had an older brother and two older sisters, Treon Naylik(oldest), Nihls Naylik, and Relas Naylik(twins). After looking at several potential lands, his father decided on the Falkreath region of Skyrim. It was wooded and there was a keep for sale outside of the the city. While he and his siblings settleted in, his father seemed to rush something golden to the vault. He returned a few moments later closing the gates and even added more defenses to the area. In the years that would follow Kir wondered what was secreted down there...

Settling in the keep was simple after making sure all documents had been approved and sealed by the Jarl. However, it took a few years for the Nords to accept their Bosmer neighbors. But when Kir turned seven years, his father would win the hearts of the locals. A fearful scream shattered the forest one day. A young Nord girl was being chased by bandits a few hundred feet away from the keep. Without a second thought Kir's father rushed to her aid. He ran faster than he ever had before. Suddenly the bandits were under attack. One fell to a fireball and the other two drew blades to attack this impudent little elf. With ease Faeloen slew the other two, his elven blade Ancient's Wrath swinging in deadly arcs. He picked the crying girl up and took her safely to the keep. There she was given new clothes and fed, before returning to Falkreath. Her parents were overjoyed, the people cheered. The Jarl awarded him with the title Thane and the gratitude of Falkreath.

Things were perfect for a time, until the Stranger came...One day a young Breton approached the keep. When asked by the Falkreath guards as to his business here. He asked to speak with Thane Faeloen. When he introduced himself, he claimed to be a Dwemer scholar. Kir's father and the scholar talked for several hours alone in the study. Soon however it became arguing and the Breton left in an air of indignity. When Kir asked what he had wanted, his father simply said, "All will be revealed when you come of age." A few months later an Imperial merchant came with gifts of gold and jewels, but he left just like the scholar. As the months past, more and more visitors visited the keep. A Nord noble, a Dark Elf adventurer, and even a High Elf Lord(he was suspected of being an Aldmeri agent). They all left without whatever they had come seeking. Then there was even an attempt to break into the vaults. The theif was injured, but escaped. Kir's interest only grew. What was in the vault?? Then when he turned nine, he wished he never knew...

On a bleak, unnaturally dark night. He came...A figure swaddled in black, ragged cloth and hooded robes with strange runes. He approached the keep slowly. The guards were automatically on edge. The gatekeeper approached to ask his business on such a night, but before he could say a word he was dead. Suddenly the keep's door exploded while Kir and his family were having supper. His father and older brother rushed to stand in front of and confront him. "Who the hell are you and what do you want?!" The mysterious figure spoke in a voice straight from Oblivion. Deep and demonic, yet as unnerving as a dark whisper..."You know." He came closer slowly. "Give me it, now. Perhaps you'll live if you obey." Kir's father set his jaw and eyes turn to steel. He said, "I have no idea what your talking about." The dark figure, laughed. At least Kir hoped it was. It ran chills down his spine. "I've tried other methods, now I have no other option but you have forced me to reveal my hand." Kir could feel the Stranger's evil smile. In front of their very eyes he changed into the Breton scholar! Then he gradually changed into every visitor they had seen over the last year!

"I'll give you one last chance." He walked closer, "Give. Me. The Book!" Kir's father and brother drew blades. "You'll never have it...our family has guarded that profane tool for generations. Guards! To me!" The Stranger laughed again. "The dead can't hear you." Kir's father turned pale, but his sword was steady. "What are you..?" The Stranger raised his hands, black muscular things ending in claws, "Find out..." Suddenly nightmarish creatures appeared and chaos reigned. "Children! Run!" shouted his father as they attacked the unholy creatures. Kir didn't know what to do. He felt torn, so...he ran...he ran and ran, out the door. Past fires and dark shapes. Suddenly..he was alone in the forest. He wandered for hours, fearful and alone...until a limb snapping stopped him cold. But before he could hide a hand was around his mouth, "Quiet boy, they may still be around." Kir managed to get a look at the owner of the hand. He nearly wept. It was Daran, the twenty-two year old Redguard cook. "We have to leave...come on."

The traveled all night without rest to Helgen. There, Daran bought a longsword and they hired a carriage. "To the border of Hammerfell, no questions and you won't remember us." He handed the driver a coin purse with five thousand gold inside. "I have no idea what you mean," said the driver taking the coin. "I'm just going to Hammerfell to see a few friends. No passengers." Daran nodded as the driver urged the horses along. Daran then turned to Kir, and softly said, "Cry for them Kir...it helps. I know." And so he did...for his dad, his bother, his sisters...his life...

For five years they lived in Hammerfell, and in that time Daran married and raised Kir as his own. Kir had planned to return to Falkreath, but rumors of civil war and Dragons stayed the young elf's feet. However, when he turned fourteen he decided to travel. It took convincing, but Daran and Sarli agreed. He wanted to find...something, himself maybe. They gave him supplies, gold, and a tearful farewell. He joined a merchant ship to see the world until he was old enough to travel on his own. The ship avoided Skyrim altogether during this time. Three years passed and Kir grew, stronger and wiser than his age. He was a skilled swordsman, pickpocket, and very stealthy. He wrote Daran and Sarli everytime he was ashore. But the fires of revenge still burned within him. And fate would stroke the flames.

One evening on the ship he awoke to silence. He knew instantly something wasn't right. He grabbed his simple iron sword and silently moved onto the deck. Eyes searching every inch of the area. He was drawn to the Captain's Cabin, where he silently entered and saw captain's throat being cut by a man in red and black leather armor. As the assassin turned to leave, Kir's sword entered his heart. Kir looked in his eyes as he died and felt numb. His first kill...the crew awoke to find Kir still standing over the assassin's body, un-moving. "Wow...you snuck up on and killed a Dark Brotherhood assassin." Dark Brotherhood. Kir knew then he had to leave. They tried to convince him to stay and they would protect him, however even they knew the words rang hollow. The captain's still-warm body a testament to this. His time with them was done. When they docked in the Imperial City he disembarked and they wished him well. He never felt more alone...it was as if he lost his family all over again.

The very next night an assassin tried to poison his food. It was a keen sense of smell that saved him, he had detected an odd fragrance and elected to skip that meal. The next week he awoke to find the inn burning. Many innocents had died and Kir was furious. He decided to lay a trap for the assassin. He hid in a closet while a eggify of himself lay covered in a bed. The assassin appeared and thankfully "killed" the dummy with a bow. Kir tracked him all the way the way to the Dark Brotherhood's impromptu Sanctuary in Leyawiin. It appeared they were trying to get back on their feet in Cyrodill, but the five assassins housed there were nothing more than amateurs with slightly above average skill. Still they were not to be underestimated, especially the vampiric leader. Utilizing all his skill, he snuck in and killed everyone in the sanctuary. Three died from poison apples, two from his blade, and the last(a vampire) was foolish enough to fight him in the open. Slightly injured and incredibly tired, he stumbled to the local tavern. There he rented a room, drank a healing potion, and passed out.

The next day, the Leyawiin guard discovered the corpses and the sanctuary. Rumors circled about a new assassin, known as "The Silent." Because all this fighting and assassinations had happened in complete silence, the night guards had heard nothing at all even though they had passed close to the site of Kir's duel with the vampire. And so it was a seventeen year old Kir, became the infamous assassin known as "The Silent." This year also marked the end of the civil war in Skyrim and re-extinction of the dragons.

Two years passed quickly, the Dark Brotherhood had given up trying to kill him or the other sanctuaries had no idea what had really happened. In this time he traveled all across Tamriel, having many adventures and fulfilling many contracts. His favorite contract being to assassinate a wizard that had been known to turn people into sweetrolls and eat them! It was after this job he was drawn to Falkreath, his old home. He arrived at the keep a month after his last contract. Cracked Tusk Keep was a ruin now...he sighed and decided to face his fears and past. He entered the once great keep. The towers and walls broken, orcish palisade walls and huts abandoned, the keep itself empty, and the orcs who had lived here looked to be long gone. Then, taking a breath, he went to the vaults. He feared as to what he might find. The gates had been blown open with fell magika and all traps disarmed. Kir was surprised to see two destroyed dwarven spheres that had apparently been guarding the main vault. He wondered where his father had gotten such marvels.He walked slowly into the chamber and...several skeletons were in front of the pedestal.

One clutched an elven sword in one hand. "Father..." Kir fell to his knees and wept for his family again. He picked up Ancient's Wrath, it should be with him. A small bit of his past, but then something caught his eye. It looked to be an old parchment hidden in his father's closed hand. Kir respectfully opened the skeletal hand. The folded note read, " Dear Kir, I pray you survived and escaped. If your reading this...we have all passed on. Do not despair, we are with your mother now in a better place. He's coming back now..I love you son. So do your siblings. The Book, the one we died for, isn't here though. Find it before him...Look to the past. Lovingly, Faeloen Naylik. Treon Naylik(Brother), Nihls Naylik, and Relas Naylik(Sisters)."

"I swear, I will find this man and I will avenge you all." He knew he couldn't do it alone. He ran to Falkreath and found a courier to deliver a message to Daran and Sarli in Hammerfell. He then went to the Jarl and managed to convince him of his birthright. "I will grant you the keep and the lands, but the title Thane is mainly honorary and I cannot spare any guards. Is this acceptable?" Kir had little choice and thus accepted. Within a month Daran and Sarli had arrived. Even with graying hair, Daran was a strong and willful man. His wife had even contacted some builders she knew. "We support you completely," she said smiling. Then slapped him, "That's for not coming to visit more often." They all laughed together, a family again. "We have a lot of work ahead," Daran grunted.

And he was correct, it was hard and grueling. But in two short years the keep was restored to its full glory. All the while, Kir learned everything he could about what book the note could have meant and the Dark Stranger. Although most of what he knew was simply legend and rumor. He also had searched high and low for the Stranger. He had contacted the Thieves Guild and bounty hunters. But he was still getting nowhere, no one knew anything.

One day he visited his family's crypt to meditate and show his respects. When suddenly his father's words came to him, "Look to the past." He stood and went to his mother's section of the crypt. She was the only one he hadn't buried, "Could it really be that simple?" He apologized to the gods one and all, before slowly opened the casket. There he saw...nothing...His heart fell, but then he noticed a book. It was partially concealed under her arm. It looked ancient and Kir noticed a note attached to the front. In a strange style of writing that did not resemble his fathers it read, "It's up to you now, but first you must find the others. You cannot do it alone. May all the gods be with you." Kir read the book and with grim determination, knew what he had to do...so it begins...

Kir the Silent

Character Applications are currently being accepted and the actual roleplay thread will be posted soon.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    I really like the sound of this RP. I'll assume you are taking the role of the anonymous figure and the Bosmer? Is it okay if I edit my CC into this post a bit later?

Kir the Silent

Yes to all your questions.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Name:Ki'Rahlah
    Race:khajiit-Dagi
    Class-Vigilant Of Stendarr/Master of the Sacred Fang Style (unarmed)
    Homeland: pelletine-Elsweyr
    Marital status:single
    Religious views: Devout Worshipper of Stendarr
    Appearance:5'4 ft , 120 lbs , Light Cream colored fur, long whitish blonde Hair, Usually kept pulled into a ponytail,Peircing Blue eyes with no pupil, Her eyes reflect a knowledge that most of her age lack,Lean Muscled.
    Personality:Easy going and not quic to anger at all, she gets along with almost everyone she meets, she has a high understanding of the problems in life and seeks to give advice to those in need, always there for her friends should they need her,she has a very kind heart, though do not let this fool you, she can defend herself if needed.

Apparel: Adorning the classic Stendarr type robes,they are blue with tannish white trim, and she wears a hood of the matching color, using gauntlets made of refined moonstone, they were given to her at the monastery and are so named ''Hand of Stendarr'' (similar to appearance of the elven gauntlets only white) they are enchanted with the fortify unarmed enchantment. she wears boots made of the same moonstone material as her gauntlets called ''Moonstriders of Stendarr'' and she adorns the Amulet of stendarr aswell, her boots give her the Shock and frost supression ability but only up to 25%. and her hood has fortify magicka + 50.

Combat Preference: Unarmed, Using the Sacred Fang Style she was taught in her monastery, although she is also a master at restoration magick, and can use expert level spells.

Biography: At a young age of 8 her parents were brutally murdered by a group of Argonian Bandits during a raid in one of the popular port towns of elsweyr, they hid Ki'Rahlah in a safe behind a book case in their shop, and she hear them being brutally slaughtered for refusing to give up their valuables, soon after the raid she stowed away on a ship destined for skyrim but was found during the voyage, to pay for her voyage she was made to do tedious chores around the ship such as cleaning and tended to the sick and wounded, when the ship docked in riften she was sent away to a monestary where she later mastered the Sacred Fang Style of unarmed combat,She later joined the Vigilants of Stendarr, at the age of 14, she was trained in the ways of Stendarr and taught to hate all things undead, and daedric alike, She traveled with the Vigilants doing work throughout skyrim until the faithful day when the Vigilant who Mentored her was killed by a vampire named Movarth while looking into a rumor in morthal, since then she has been mercilessly hunting vampires and has recieved many invitations to join the dawnguard but declines them because she finds their means barbaric and doesnt approve of the use of swords or other bladed weapons, her favorite saying is '' If you cant kill it with your own two hands, then you shouldnt be hunting it at all'' Darkness,Terror, and yet a sustaining feeling of peace, H'sikar felt all of these as he flowed endlessly through time. Formless yet able to comprehend time and space flowing endlessly around him, he understood events as they unfolded before him, yet somehow he couldn't seem to navigate the place he had come to call, ''The Void''. Darkness was once a peaceful state-of-mind, until the day the darkness was no longer what H'sikar had grown accustomed too. When the darkness was no longer what he had known it to be for many years, he had a sudden realization of a feeling that had been dormant within him for many ages... Fear.

RolePlay Sample:

In the darkness, H'sikar hears a voice...''Awaken from your slumber''

''Where am i?'' He shouts trying to sound dominant, yet no matter how much he tries, he cannot seem to contain the panic that rises in his voice.

Coming from the darkness, H'sikar hears ''Awaken, and serve me, for I am your master!''

Infuriated, he shouts into the darkness, ''I HAVE NO MASTER, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO COMMAND ME?!''

The darkness around H'sikar shatters, he is blinded by the dark to where the only guidance he has is the sound of voices coming from the darkness. To his left, he hears a males voice with the sound of disappointment in his voice, ''What went wrong? You promised me an entire army and yet the only thing you can provide me is one sad specimen that barely resembles an Argonian!'' In shock of the failed attempt at the ritual, ''I'm just as confused as you are, what am I suppose to do with one pathetic Argonian!? That's not an army, that's a death wish!Obviously Falgunthur was the wrong place to attempt this ritual" Screeched the Hagraven.

Kir the Silent

Thanks Uther, you're always welcome to join as well.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Well,well,well... What have we here, children?

Name: Zah'Nivani

Sex: Female

Birthplace: Dune,Elsweyr

Current Residence: None

Race: Khajiit/Vampire

Class: Warrior/Nightblade

Alliances/Allegiances: None

Weapons: Her claws. An Ebony war ax.

Appearance: Snow white fur, and sapphire blue eyes, the fur at the corner of each eye is died red, in the shape of a teardrop, making it appear as if she is crying blood. Also, the fur around her jaws is also died red, a swirl of intricate red lines, all along her lower jaw. As for the rest of her body: she is very vain, and easily irked if her fur is mussed in any way. She often wears clothing that reveals her breasts, which often attract the lustful gaze of her prey, before she either rips them apart, or drains them dry. She wears a scarlet dress, cut low to reveal her breasts. The rest of the dress goes to just past her knees, and is slit high, revealing her legs on the sides. Additionally, the slits allow her to move quickly, in battle, a blur of white death. She wears soft leather knee high boots, cut from the flesh of Argonian children.

Personality: Likes to play the part of the flirt, although actually, she is a cold and calculating individual.She enjoys using men (and sometimes women) as her playthings, before throwing them aside.

Dislikes: Argonians, those that have greater power, and over confident people.

Back Story: Born in the Khajiit city of Dune, Zah'Nivani quickly rose through the ranks of Khajiit nobility, until she was bitten by a vampire in 4E 103. She wandered the lands of Tamriel, often fooling men into taking her as a wife or consort, before using, and executing them. However, she was eventually found out, and forced to join other vampires, becoming a powerful warrior and assassin. Although, connected, she still fiercely maintains her independence, and is more than willing to kill any that get in her way. Intrigued by the mysterious goings on in Riften and the area, she traveled there, simply for the fun of it. She cares little for the fear of mortals, but knows well Riften's sordid reputation. She thought only to find a few interesting males to drain, and maybe a few nights of wild partying.

Sample Post: Zah'Nivani awoke with a pleased sigh. She was in a bed, in the city of Riften, with a male laying beside her. It went without saying, that both of them were naked, and the furs were crumpled at the foot of the bed. The white furred Khajiit rolled onto the Nord, straddling him. Unfortunately for her, the man was still spent from their last coupling, much to her disappointment. Growling in annoyance, the white furred vampiress leaned forward, opening her mouth so that the tips of her long fangs rested against the mans' throat. 'It would be so easy' she thought, almost giddy with her power over the heavily muscled Nord.

Instead, she swung her other leg off of him, onto the wooden floor of the bed. Her tail twitched as she searched for her dress, which had been thrown across the room sometime last night. She ghosted across the room, picking up her belt and ax, which were thrown carelessly on the floor near the door. Her dress was flung over the table, and the Khajiit sighed. straightening the dress, and slipping into it. Standing in front of the floor length mirror, she examined her body that was visible. She scowled at several spots of blood between her breasts, wetted a cloth, scrubbing vigorously the fur until she'd eradicated the dark brown spots of dried blood.

As she moved to the door, buckling her belt, she glanced back and admired her handiwork. Puncture marks on his chest, arms, and inner thighs. He wouldn't turn, she hadn't shared any of her blood with him, plus, if every man, or woman for that matter, turned when she bit them, thousands of people across Tamriel would be vampires. That wasn't acceptable. Leaving the inn, she took in the scenery of Riften. During the war, it had been quietly supportive of Ulfric and his goons. The atmosphere now wasn't one of a victorious city...more one that had a shroud of gloom hanging over it. To the vampiress' enhanced senses, it made her tingle with pleasure.

She'd heard about the mysterious events in Shor's Stone, had people paranoid, and more than ready to blame someone. It irritated Nivani, very much, at the superstition of mortals, after all...men weren't very fun when they were scared out of their wits. Then again...messages written in blood were usually not a good thing.

Kir the Silent

Hopefully you can Uther lol need some old blood in this roleplay, I know you have the skills for sure. As for you, TheShadedOne, I'm impressed with your cc and your character. An evil character joining a quest to fight a greater evil? I love the concept. :D

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    :D Thanks, Kir! She'll fight the greater evil alright, but she's also in it for the fun of it:p

Kir the Silent

I hear that Uther, unfortunantly I have too much time on mine. Perhaps we could barter and I could loan you some of mine. In all seriousness, I understand. But you could spread the word to other skillful roleplayers right? As for TheShadedOne, you are the first accepted character card. To the others who have posted ccs, this in no way implies that you cannot be accepted later on. But her cc was very impressive.

To Magic Blade, please reformat your cc and check for grammar mistakes. Your application should have the categories such as, Name: Then your characters name. And it should be spaced appropriately.

To H'sikar I would prefer that all applicants use their actual gender if you do not mind. It has caused problems with roleplays I've started in the past as some members argue about such things. I won't force you too however.

In general I said I will be very particular about examining applications. This is not a verbal berating, but constructive criticism. I hope I don't come across as high and might or an elitist, but some things just have to be a certain way and up to par with certain skills.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Hm, see, the other character i have is currently in a RP and i figured since this is a ''fight for the greater evil'' type thing, then inserting a monk, and vigilant of stendarr into it would make for some interesting plot twists, like seeing her have to choose the lesser evil in some scenarios. there is no way i can change her gender, the only other option would be to construct a completely new character, which i am not comfortable with in such a short time frame, if there is any way i can attempt to use her, then i would be grateful. if there isn't, then i understand.

Kir the Silent

What do you mean 'short time frame?' I have no set time frame for this roleplay. If your worried about time you have all in the world to make a new character card.

Kir the Silent

No lol you have plenty of time to make a cc you think is perfectly tailored to this roleplay. So does this mean you would be open to creating a new cc?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts