• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
The island is supposed to give off a feel of isolation and despair after the Red Mountains eruption years before.

Raven Rock is easily the nicest, and possibly safest(second to the Skaal Village) place on the island. Because some of us Morrowind players recognise and feel safer around the Redoran guard - I'm no exception.

The icy northern reaches keep isolation in mind but with a more familiar approach, Frost Trolls and Draugr.

Dwarven ruins have been really steeped up, and they work in a more puzzle oriented way.
Lastly the island has some great stuff on it, Bloodskaal Blade for example.

But am I scared by it? Not anymore - Serana has my back. Plus I'm level 34 with a 128 damage dealing Ebony Battleaxe. What could go wrong?
And since you mentioned Morrowind, don't you find it a nice touch that Solstheim's soundtrack is taken directly from that game? Though the island has changed dramatically, the music lends an air of familiarity. :beermug:

Onyx Black

Lord of Onyx
Yes. I do.

I usually have my music quiet but on though, so as not to disturb the more important sounds. A sound related quest mod would be awesome, wherein you had to alter sound setting to help you, a thief kind of thing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts