Spoiler This has probaby been said before but. . .

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One
i'm still playing thru dragonborn dlc in ps3, and can't wait to face off with the ebony warrior (which i heard, is the hardest enemy to beat in skyrim). i'm a level 74 now, and screwed up my oghma infinium exploit, so i didn't get to max all the way ... any tips on how i can reach level 82? it has been very sloooooooow leveling up now :sadface:

Patch 1.9 will allow you to reset your level 100 skills to 15 and you can re-train them once more to reach level 81 and beyond. This means no more grinding skills that you don't really need for the build per se.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Patch 1.9 will allow you to reset your level 100 skills to 15 and you can re-train them once more to reach level 81 and beyond. This means no more grinding skills that you don't really need for the build per se.
....Still waiting for 1.9 for the console though *twiddles thumbs* lol

Saozig

Hippy
i'm still playing thru dragonborn dlc in ps3, and can't wait to face off with the ebony warrior (which i heard, is the hardest enemy to beat in skyrim). i'm a level 74 now, and screwed up my oghma infinium exploit, so i didn't get to max all the way ... any tips on how i can reach level 82? it has been very sloooooooow leveling up now :sadface:
You only need to reach 80 to activate this quest.

Check out the Skyrim wikis for tips on how to power level in the skills you need. It took me a few days playing a few hours each day to get my level 69 character up to 80 on Xbox. It wasn't that bad--since I had never done it, it was a cool change of pace finding ways to level up in different skills.

eboybear

oh wow, i didn't even know about that being available, thanks for the tip! i just read an article now about re-assigning the skills perks after completing the dragonborn main quest - nice! :-)

eboybear

You only need to reach 80 to activate this quest.

Check out the Skyrim wikis for tips on how to power level in the skills you need. It took me a few days playing a few hours each day to get my level 69 character up to 80 on Xbox. It wasn't that bad--since I had never done it, it was a cool change of pace finding ways to level up in different skills.

thanks for the tip - back to the old leg work for me then :-)

eboybear

last night, i went ahead and helped those useless nords who got kicked out of thirsk mead hall because they were a couple of bums, and ended up slaughtering the reiklings for them. now, i feel bad for betraying the reiklings, not least because they remind me of ewoks, but because now i'm not even welcome in thirsk mead hall because i had to kill their "leader" in self defense. what a bummer. good thing i have a "bad" alter ego character that i use to play thru the choices i didn't get to do with my good guy character. any of you also have regrets in killing off the reiklings?

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
last night, i went ahead and helped those useless nords who got kicked out of thirsk mead hall because they were a couple of bums, and ended up slaughtering the reiklings for them. now, i feel bad for betraying the reiklings, not least because they remind me of ewoks, but because now i'm not even welcome in thirsk mead hall because i had to kill their "leader" in self defense. what a bummer. good thing i have a "bad" alter ego character that i use to play thru the choices i didn't get to do with my good guy character. any of you also have regrets in killing off the reiklings?
I was torn with this quest.

On the one hand, reiklings piss me off. Seriously. They're annoying, jittery, and I swear to the gods they must breed like rabbits, cause they're everywhere. Time to bust out the Reikling Raid.

On the other hand, I did feel kinda bad killing their leader. He kinda grew on me. Especially when he was asking for help.....damnit.

eboybear

I was torn with this quest.

On the one hand, reiklings piss me off. Seriously. They're annoying, jittery, and I swear to the gods they must breed like rabbits, cause they're everywhere. Time to bust out the Reikling Raid.

On the other hand, I did feel kinda bad killing their leader. He kinda grew on me. Especially when he was asking for help.....damnit.

my "good guy" character is a nord, so i felt compelled to help the nords (lest i get an earful in sovngarde from the ancestors). my "baddie" is a redguard so i'm definitely going to help the reiklings next time. i've been reading the other forum on the reiklings, and it seems helping them gives you more perks in the long run. plus yeah, the leader was really adorable, especially when he was doing the little redgrass dance of his LOL!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts