• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

smilecat

The Dragonborn fell in combat and so for four years the land of Skyrim has been plagued by dragons with no hope of an end. No more Dragonborn have been discovered. Other threats both supernatural and otherwise taken to preying on the weak to get by. Despite the hardships, the Civil War still rages harder than ever and the Thalmor still pull the strings.

By coincidence or fate, the people who are destined to save the world (Or at least have a heck of an adventure trying) will meet each other in Winterhold. That's where the adventure is destined to start.

So this is the OOC for the game I'm concocting. This is my first online roleplay. I was going to join one for my first game but none of the things that appealed to me were recruiting except ones that wanted experienced players.
    Anyway rules.

1.No Godmodding
    2. No metagaming
    3. Your grammar doesn't have to be amazing but keep it decent
    4. Don't go to far with violence or sex. I'm not saying that these can't be there just don't have graphic descriptions, especially with sex.
    5. No Dragonborn
    6. Stay active. Let us knowif something comes up and try to show up at least once every week.

I think that's it.

Although it's not required I would prefer you use this setup for character creation

Name

Race

Armor

Weapons

Appearance

Personality

Back story

Extra Notes

For clarification on the extra notes thing that's just anything important about you character that didn't fit in one of the other characters.

You can have more then one character if you like. Just make sure you can write for all your characters fully. If I think you can't handle it then I'll let you know.

I'm probably really bad at this. This is my first time. Hopefully I'll be decent, at least.

Apply away!

Last edited:

smilecat

Name: Leine (Pronounced Lena)

Race: Dunmer (Vampire)

Armor: Black Leather and a black hood.

Weapons: Ebony dagger on one hip and a glass dagger on the other.

Appearance: Black hair, cut short to keep out of the way. Dark eyes and skin. Strong and slim.

Personality: She's rude and snappish but will be nice long enough to make money. In conversation she'll let the other person talk while she sizes them up.

Back Story: Both her parent were in the Dark Brotherhood. She was raised to be an assassin from birth. She worked for the Dark Brotherhood in Cyrodiil until her branch of the Brotherhood was attacked by vampires. She managed to escape. However her humanity was the price. She's worked as a freelance assassin since. Most recently she came Skyrim, hoping to find profit.

Extra Notes

ishiplovexhate

Ok here it is!

Name: Selena Whitevale (Goes by Selene. Doesn't use her last name)

Race: Nord

Armor: White Leather with a wolf design on either shoulder

Weapons: She has a shoulder strap filled with throwing knives. On one hip she has a rapier. On the other a wip. Strapped to the back of her belt is a bola. Two other bolas are in her pack. The rest of her belt is filled with throwing knives.

Appearance: Red hair. Green eyes. Beautiful. Visible muscles but not at all bulky.

Personality: Rude and snappish. She's good at reshaping her personality in front of people. Inside she's really just a sensitive little girl

Back story: She was from a rich family in the Imperial City. She had a wonderful life and many people loved her. She did lots of dancing. (To this day she can never sit still. She always makes it look graceful though.) Eventually her father pressured her to get married so her husband could carry on the family line. (The daughters of the family line would have all their rights in the family go to the husband). She loved her groom very much and thought he felt the same way but he was actually in with her father. Not wanting to be trapped in a loveless marriage she left. Now she would make a name for herself and she wouldn't surrender anything of hers to someone else like her father wanted. The ring she wears is her engagement ring. Deep inside she stills loves her ex husband to be even if she hates him too.

Extra Notes: She wears a silver ring with two emeralds. She has a cat name Grundle. She's twenty. Her cat is four. She ran away when she was 16. She never stops moving but her movements are always graceful. She never stays in one place out of fear of making attachments. She will do most things as work. She's done everything from bounty hunting, to thieving, to grunt work on mills or at forges or inns, to prostitution.

smilecat

Yeah that's a good idea. We'll wait a day or so maybe. I'm impatient. I'll make the main thread now.

Name:Anndger Storm-Blade
    Race:Nord
    Armor:Steel Plate Armor
    Weapons:He carries a steel war axe, and uses frost related magic. He also carries a spiked targe shield for defense and a orchish dagger.
    Appearance: Andger has blue eyes and is very tall and muscular with long blonde hair and a large scar on his face.
    Personality: He is very friendly, and trustworthy of people, but that doesn't make him easy to trick. He is always willing to listen to both sides of the story.
    Backstory: Andger's parents were both sellswords he was raised a warrior. However both his parents were killed and he was raised by argonian mercenaries. He now searches skyrim for his fortune

smilecat

No it's not too late at all! I'm really happy you joined.

And I would rather start today but whatever Andger wants works. Either way I'll set the scene today!

smilecat

Also I know Leine's is being a bit of bitch in my last post. It's just who she is. No offence meant.

Hey guys, I'm introducing a new faction, their called the Cutthroats, and they are assassins for hire sort of like the Dark Brotherhood, but are kind of like the Companions too, because they are mercenaries. They also have a personal vendetta with Andger. I was thinking they could be involved in the story.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts