• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
So I moved my kids to Solitude, and one told me a Thalmor tried to arrest her, and the other fell down the stairs.

Wildroses

Whenever I shift Lucia into Breezehome she is always complaining that Braithe is a big meanie poo who keeps telling Lars and her what to do and she doesn't want to play with her anymore.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Nothing interesting really comes out of Eson-Kur's mouth (click on the name in my sig to know what I mean by that). But I can tell you one thing, this Redguard child is gonna grow up thinking he's an Argonian.

Saozig

Hippy
Today my Breton was running around to all her houses trying to find where she stored the Wabbajack, and once she found it, headed back to Lakeside Manor to find Blaise and Sofie calling each other names in the main hall. She almost Wabbajacked the both of them, but instead made them go do chores.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I still have trouble getting to adopt a child even if it's been weeks-months in game since I killed Grelod the Kind. I go in and talk to her and she gives me the same spill. What do I gotta do in order to finally adopt a child and be merry with my lovely wife Lydia?

Wildroses

Do you have rooms for children which include a bed AND container to put their things? Alternatively, you could just got to Whiterun's Gildergleam, Windhelm's Grey Quarter, Katla's Farm or Dawnstar and just adopt the kids there. They don't need to be done through the orphanage.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
So I moved my kids to Solitude, and one told me a Thalmor tried to arrest her, and the other fell down the stairs.
...looks like they're taking after you. ;)

My kids are pretty boring. One always asks me for money, the other is running around in her underwear. My son brought home a crab that keeps sinking into the floor. Yeah, I spend as little time as possible at home, my family annoys me lol.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Oh and my son also brought home a little Skeever for a pet. I was like "if you wanna play with disgusting, disease spreading rodents, that's fine with me."

kawaiiGHOSTanon

My family lives in Solitude, and I've had Lucia tell me the same thing about the Thalmor trying to arrest her.
Other than that and the occasional fight between the two girls that I adopted, they are pretty quiet.

Sofie usually stays in her room playing with her pet bunny or practicing with her dagger somewhere.
Lucia is always around or reading books or at the alchemy table.

Wildroses

I wish I could adopt more kids for the sheer stupidity. They are so dumb sometimes.

Tell me about it. This happened yesterday.
Lucia: I think there is something in the basement. I'm scared to go...
Me: YES YES THANK YOU LUCIA I TOO AM IN THE BASEMENT AND WELL AWARE OF THE SITUATION! Now please get out of the way of my sword so I can deal with the skeever infestation!
Lucia: Be careful swinging that thing around!
Me: It's time for bed Lucia.
Lucia: But it's not even dark!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts