• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I love feeling happy for no reason! Today was a day where I was just freakin happy :)

If a doctor would tell me I have something serious, I would not give a damn xD Screw you doctor, I'm having a good day today :D

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I love feeling happy for no reason! Today was a day where I was just freakin happy :)

If a doctor would tell me I have something serious, I would not give a damn xD Screw you doctor, I'm having a good day today :D
That's a symptom of a deadly disease.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Staff member
We'll find out, If I die, it wasn't. But! I'll die happy then xD
I'll live happy because I can claim I discovered something and make lots of money at your expense. Joke. Or is it? xD

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I'll live happy because I can claim I discovered something and make lots of money at your expense. Joke. Or is it? xD

Not bad. If you are happy, it's good :D

Staff member
Not bad. If you are happy, it's good :D
Dam*. Your mood is a tough nut to crack. I will successfully troll you eventually. No one lasts forever.

I recently got into trolling people. It is awesome and hilarious! <3

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Dam*. Your mood is a tough nut to crack. I will successfully troll you eventually. No one lasts forever.

I recently got into trolling people. It is awesome and hilarious! <3

Maybe tomorrow :) But today is a good day!

Irish

Thane of Solitude
A good friend of mine from England sent me a "care package" recently filled with all sorts of candy that is unavailable in the US. These are my favorite!

image.jpg

Irish

Thane of Solitude
CADBURYYYYYY *slobbers*

Overly expensive Valentine's Day chocolate ain't even necessary for me. Just buy me Cadbury chocolate stuff and I'm perfect. :p

Agreed! I knew there was something special about Cadbury chocolate from the moment I first sunk my teeth into it. Best chocolate ever!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Epic hair, beard, facial expressions, cat and master sword in the background. Plus it literally goes with everything.

OMG This guy is amazing! I had to go to Youtube and watch more of his videos. I love old school video game music.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I'm going to see the musical "Wicked" tonight and I'm so excited. I love musicals! :D

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I'm waiting for the Formula 1 race in Spain to begin. I love watching car races and especially F1. It's what I grew up with. As a kid, I watched every race with my dad.

and I'm a obvious Ferrari fan :) hence the new poster I bought this week:
standalone

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts