• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
It's been confirmed that ESO is for PC, Mac, PS4, and Xbox 1.

I hope you would notice that I posted that before it was announced :cool:

I hope you would notice that I posted that before it was announced :cool:

You claimed it was "only for PC", yet it has been announced long before you made that claim that it's also for Mac.

Epic Keith

You claimed it was "only for PC", yet it has been announced long before you made that claim that it's also for Mac.

When I posted it - 21-5-2013
When it was announced - 10-6-2013

Anything else?

When I posted it - 21-5-2013
When it was announced - 10-6-2013

Anything else?

It was announced that it was for Mac last year, not this month. You must be getting confused with my words, I'm referring to you claiming it wasn't for Mac, not PS4 and Xbox 1.

Epic Keith

It was announced that it was for Mac last year, not this month. You must be getting confused with my words, I'm referring to you claiming it wasn't for Mac, not PS4 and Xbox 1.

I classify Mac and PC as one. That's just me ;)

I classify Mac and PC as one. That's just me ;)

They're different. That's like claiming PS3 and Xbox 360 are one; Just because they're both a type of something, doesn't mean they're one in the same. There are also MMO's that are on PC that weren't on Mac.

Epic Keith

They're different. That's like claiming PS3 and Xbox 360 are one; Just because they're both a type of something, doesn't make them one in the same. There are also MMO's that are on PC that weren't on Mac.

PS and Xbox are both consoles no (I don't classify them the same b/c of console war)? Same with PC and Mac. Since they both are computers I classify them as one. Besides, I never seen anyone with a Mac around here.

PS and Xbox are both consoles no (I don't classify them the same b/c of console war)? Same with PC and Mac. Since they both are computers I classify them as one. Besides, I never seen anyone with a Mac around here.

You don't classify an Xbox and PS the same because of the "console war", so you would if there wasn't a console war and they were both simply consoles? Seems like it, because you seem to think that two different brands of Computers made by two different companies are the same, when they clearly aren't. While they both may be Computers, they are different brands. One can get something that the other can't/won't.

Epic Keith

You don't classify an Xbox and PS the same because of the "console war", so you would if there wasn't a console war and they were both simply consoles? Seems like it, because you seem to think that two different brands of Computers made by two different companies are the same, when they clearly aren't. While they both may be Computers, they are different brands. One can get something that the other can't/won't.

So are you saying I call a Lenovo a Lenovo, a Dell a Dell, a Sony a Sony and a Mac a Mac. I mean.. WHO EVEN CARES?

So are you saying I call a Lenovo a Lenovo, a Dell a Dell, a Sony a Sony and a Mac a Mac. I mean.. WHO EVEN CARES?

You call something what it factually is. You disagree with fact? Simply foolish, and arrogant. Also, I care, because I don't enjoy BS.

Epic Keith

You call something what it factually is. You disagree with fact? Simply foolish, and arrogant. Also, I care, because I don't enjoy BS.

Neither do I pal. And I don't get pissed over small things.

Be warned, spamming neutral/negative ratings is not very nice in Rayven's eye

Neither do I pal. And I don't get pissed over small things.

Be warned, spamming neutral/negative ratings is not very nice in Rayven's eye

I'm entirely calm, I'm simply calling it like it is. Also, I disagree with your statements, therefore I clicked "disagree", seems logical.

Epic Keith

I'm entirely calm, I'm simply calling it like it is. Also, I disagree with your statements, therefore I clicked "disagree", seems logical.

Yes logical.....but the fact you did it after I did signifies.........

butthurt

Yes logical.....but the fact you did it after I did signifies.........

butthurt

Wrong, that's simply an assumption, and nothing more. Me doing something after you doesn't show that I'm "butthurt", there are many other reasonings possible.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts