Spoiler There May Be Pain in the Night

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Docta Corvina

All the best, Troll. I hope things get better for you soon! <3

Your loyal readers will most definitely be here when you get back. =)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Thanks for this, Do your thing deal with RL and we will wait patiently.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Keep your head up troll. Stress and pain are the fuel that keeps the fire burning, the fire of defiance can get you through anything. If you need some support to get you through the burning hell, message me bro.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Aww, hope everything is going ok Troll! Like everyone before me said, we will happily wait for your story. After all, your personal well being is more important than anything. =)

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Started reading this, so far a chapter and a half in and hooked. Have to stop for now and back to work but i'll be returning to this and reading more!!! Thanks it is compelling and i have no idea where it will go, which i love. Oppossed to my own which i reckon is starting to show signs of its final destination. I'm sure you've written more i just wanted to post now and say how keen i am on this.

Started reading this, so far a chapter and a half in and hooked. Have to stop for now and back to work but i'll be returning to this and reading more!!! Thanks it is compelling and i have no idea where it will go, which i love. Oppossed to my own which i reckon is starting to show signs of its final destination. I'm sure you've written more i just wanted to post now and say how keen i am on this.
Ha! Thanks a lot! I've kind of had a break, but a part of me is wanting to come back and finally finish my next chapter. And your kind words may have given me the final push I needed to do it!

Here's a picture of me making an awesome face and holding a tree branch because you made me happy. :p

216514_10150185556727249_1541441_n.jpg

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
No worries man.

We all need a break from time to time, if it helps in the long run. More power to ya troll! Had to do the same with my art recently and only getting back into it now, which is good as i was starting to miss it.

Looking forward to new chapters when you get them written. Its good work so take your time and enjoy doing it. As they say over here 'Keep er lit!'

Friday is My Day!

Great read, man! Hope things are going good for you!

Well that will be happening as soon as I get into the meat of the story... IF that ever happens... For now, I've sorta lost all motivation for writing this :sadface:

everyone in favour of troll adopting a more 'risque' story line.. say aye! :p
Heh Eleanor :D That's not exactly what I meant by intense. I was meaning that it would be pretty dark. Haha :p But who knows, there could be a 'risque' scene. But it would be done with class ;)

Ugh now I really feel like writing this third chapter. Ok readers, it's going to happen now. Let's go! And this one is going to be even better than before!!! :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts