Spoiler There May Be Pain in the Night

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

FINISH THE CHAPTER OR DANCING TALEN-JEI WILL COME LOOKING FOR YOU :eek:

...Hate having to bring out the big guns, but it's apparently necessary. :cool::coffee:
OH SWEET BABY JESUS HELP ME! okay I'm working... :oops:

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Yo troll, FINISH THE CHAPTER OR MAI"IQ(spelling?) WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU LIKE THE BADASS THAT HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job on the story so far Troll and I can't wait to read the next chapter!:Dragonborn:
Thanks a lot! Now I just have to grit my teeth and get the last bit of the chapter done :confused:

No, you definitely do deserve one Troll! :p

Now...about that next chapter. *raises hand to summon dancing Talen-Jei* :cool:
I know, I know! I had a busy weekend! :eek: I'm sorrrryyyy :p

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Please finish the third chapter! I am really liking this and from what I've seen, your a pretty darn good writer. You most definitely aren't a writing noob. I like the way you describe things, those little details are what I think make a good story. Anyway, keep it up!

Please finish the third chapter! I am really liking this and from what I've seen, your a pretty darn good writer. You most definitely aren't a writing noob. I like the way you describe things, those little details are what I think make a good story. Anyway, keep it up!
Thanks a lot! :D I'm not feeling too well today, but I'm gonna try to finish it up tonight after I medicate myself. :p

*Ahem* About this fiction guys. I had a sudden loss of interest in a lot of things lately, this included. However, I am feeling extremely motivated today, and I had an exellent idea for the direction of the chapter and the story! But that means I'm actually scrapping what I had written of chapter three and starting almost from scratch. So, give me some time... this chapter is going to get real personal and I hope that you will like it!

Here is an adorkable puppy for your enjoyment while you wait:
border-collie-puppy-pictures.jpg

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Interesting story so far man! I could be bias, since I'm also writing about a Redguard. They both seem to find themselves in a strange land with troubled past. Again good stuff. I noticed a few things, mostly a couple of spelling and grammar errors. But I'm no expert myself so I would go beyond that! While I like the direction it is going I'd like to see just a little more direction. Hard for me to explain I guess. I'm not great with critique. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.

Interesting story so far man! I could be bias, since I'm also writing about a Redguard. They both seem to find themselves in a strange land with troubled past. Again good stuff. I noticed a few things, mostly a couple of spelling and grammar errors. But I'm no expert myself so I would go beyond that! While I like the direction it is going I'd like to see just a little more direction. Hard for me to explain I guess. I'm not great with critique. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks! Honestly, I think I should be a little bit more nit-picky with this like you are with yours. I think it would be better that way! About the lack of direction: up until just about an hour ago, I honestly had no idea where I really wanted this story to go! Hahaha so that could explain it :p

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Haha. Well I'm just anal when it comes to things I do! I usually let the story write itself but I go over what I write numerous times and make adjustments. I changed the Redguards' name three or four times before posting!

One thing I like to do is use italics when using flashbacks. It sort of seperates it from the main story. I also use first person narrative for it as well. I don't know why. Makes it a little more personal I guess? :)

Soooo, loyal readers (if I even have any of those anymore) I just have to give you guys a heads-up. I am currently dealing with a lot of person issues and turbulance in my life and I've been finding it hard to write. I'm not a happy camper. So, even though I don't want to say this, my story will be on hiatus until further notice. :sadface:

Thanks for the support though everyone! <3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts