The writers guild..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
Heya guys,

When I first joined there were many factions on the forum..

I know that the PAHAAA is kinda active.

I don't know if the writers guild is active but I'd like to join/have it returned to it's former glory..
If there is any surviving members/ex-writers guild please reach out to me if you are interested in re-forming it/getting a new memeber.

I'm not sure on the requirements but I like writing in my spare time on the forms and also meeting new people. I have a good understanding in literary techiques (due to being predicted a decent exam grade, and I sat my literature not long ago so all the knowledge is fresh in my mind) and I know a few things about skyrim because I've played it (obviously :D ), The reason why I think I'm knowledgeable is that I posess all of the DLC, and have completed Many Many Many questlines. I feel that I can offer assistance in thoughtshowers (aka brain storming), Character cards for new members and making people aware of the different literary techniques.

Or if not, then someone tell me what I've missed :D

Last edited:

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well, the original requirements thread is here: Writers Guild: Ideas

And the original list of members is here: Writers Guild Request Thread

Some of the original members are still occasionally active members on the forum, now. As for whether or not they're interested in starting it up again, you'll have to ask them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts