The World-Eaters Eyrie

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimosity

I'm playing the main quest where I have to get to Sovngarde. I am at a part where it says "Activate Dragon Seal" How do I activate teh dragon seal?

you have to take the staff from the dead dragon priest, and when you press activate you will jam the staff in the seal

Skyrimosity

so now my problem is that I can't find his body. ANYWHERE

Did you kill him? if not....

Reload from the previous save

Skyrimosity

yes, I killed him. I got his health low and then POOF, flame atronach killed him. I then immediately killed both the dragons after me. I returned from my slayings and couldn't find his body ANYWHERE. I can't load previous save because I saved AFTER I killed him. the auto saves are from mainly my other character. So, yeah, probably will have to do the whole game over now.

Windress

I feel like I just answered this in an entirely different thread? Do these need to be merged?

Skyrimosity

sorry, made one thread, came back an hour later and no replies. got mad, made a thread in general discussion, got a reply then this thread was moved to help

Windress

yes, I killed him. I got his health low and then POOF, flame atronach killed him. I then immediately killed both the dragons after me. I returned from my slayings and couldn't find his body ANYWHERE. I can't load previous save because I saved AFTER I killed him. the auto saves are from mainly my other character. So, yeah, probably will have to do the whole game over now.

Opponents bodies do not typically disappear in Skyrim like they would in other games, because the respawn time is comparatively long. I bet his body is around there somewhere... It's possible it was moved by the dragon activity while you were fighting them. You could always try fast traveling somewhere else, then returning and retracing your steps. Sometimes that sets bugs to rights.

Skyrimosity

Yes, that's generally the right thing to do I know, but the problem is you can't fast travel from that point (insert myself FUS-RO-DAHing a dragon off the edge of the Earth due to frustration) and I'm pretty sure his body fell somewhere.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
On the topic of creating two threads, I am also guilty. Nothing ever gets answered in help, but when I post the same thing in General, I get a reply within minutes. By the time the thread is done and over, I can have like 18 discussions lasting a few pages, while there is one post on my Help thread.
OT: Worst comes to worst, you can use console commands to do whatever you needed. If you aren't on PC, well,...Sorry. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts