Quest The World-Eaters Eyrie

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimosity

Hello. I'm doing the main quest and am on "The world-eaters Eyrie", the one where you have to enter Savngarde. I'm stuck on a part where it says "Hit A activate dragon seal" I do not know how to get past it. Do I have to kill the Elder Dragon? I'm level 29 so trying to avoid that.

Skyrimosity

I find it very hard to believe that noone here has done this part of the main quest

Windress

You're referring to the sleeping elder dragon on the roof of the temple, right? I wouldn't wake him, it'd make your life a bit harder. You should encounter the Dragon Priest (Nakriin?) outside of the portal, and will have to kill him to obtain the Dragon Priest Staff. Once you have his staff, you can use it on the altar and pass through the portal.

Skyrimosity

you tell me that AFTER I kill a Dragon Priest, Elder Dragon, AND Frost Dragon? Not to mention can't find the priests dead body ANYWHERE.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts