• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

NinjaStarGod

Shoulik slowly walked towards Nomad, and sat opposite him.
    "barman bring me some beef and get this traveler whatever he wants, and don't worry i'll pay for it. So what brings you here traveler?

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    "I'm trying to stay away from someone."

NinjaStarGod

Shoulik peered over his shoulder looked back and whispered to taveler, " if your tring to stay away from the imperial legion you have came to the wrong hold,or unless your hidding from the dark brotherhood? maybe i can help

Colonelscout312

"I am. They think I owe them a kill because a few years ago I saved a friend from meeting his death by them. There's more too it than that, but that is the basic story of it." He said.

NinjaStarGod

"I know a man in the dark brotherhood,well he's more of a imperial spy to watch them after the emperor's assassination.He goes by the name Silent, I may be able to get you information in why they want your blood and possibly get inside in order to kill their leader to save your life."

Shoulik reached into his satchel and pulled out a ebony dagger, then placed it upon the traveler's hand and quoted " Ascend from darkness, Ascension is your savoir.

Colonelscout312

"Thank you." He said. Nomad got a room and entered it. Locking it and making sure there was no way to get in.

NinjaStarGod

The Traveler didn't notice sliping a mere 100 septims into his pocket before he made his leave to gain infomation from Slient.Shoulik with his Pride Left the Winking Skeever to meet his contact

AirshipCircus

The Duct-Taped Jack of Hearts
    *SLAM!* "Well this place is just too damned quiet!" Shouted a voice so deep and a laugh so infectiously boisterous you'd have sworn it spawned from the belly of a cave bear. Anyone brave enough to look behind would be greeted with sight of something they never expected to see in Solitude's Winking Skeever. This man, this Nord was clearly a head taller than even an Altmer who had eaten his vegetables every night. Slabs of muscle adorned his enormous frame, coated in heavy steel armor, Ancient Nordic Iron and animal furs. The armor itself was truly a sight to behold, covered in carvings of stags, sabre cats and other dangerous creatures native to Skyrim as well as many differently colored crests. His shoulders were carved into the form of bear heads, and every piece and adornment looked old and tested, but still strong as the day it was forged. He carried no helmet, instead his head was square and covered in a flaming red mane of hair and a rust-bushy beard. However, even with the blood red color masking it, one could clearly see gray hair neatly peeking it's way around his ears. His face had clearly experienced much in a lifetime, but in his eyes was an electric crackle of youthful energy. Some of the hair was in braids, dreadlocks, and truly of nordic care. On the back of this giant man was strapped two things: a lute and a long cyrodilic ebony blade. Clearly this was no young man, but age's grip was apparently lax on one able to hold himself in such a manner while wearing all that metal, pelts and colors. His boots clanked heavily with every step he took, making his way to the nearest empty barstool.

The sound he made when sitting could have been an avalanche in progress. He grinned and started speaking again, directed towards the one serving drinks. "I'll take the strongest ale in your possession, barkeep! Today is a celebration of the highest caliber!

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    The door to the Winking Skeever opened, and a huge Behemoth of a man walked in, clad in Imperial Heavy Armor. This Armor wasn't your typical apparel, however. The armor had a Golden coloration to it, with Red trim. His helmet was a Full-faced variant of the Imperial helm, and it was Golden colored as well, with a crest on top that had black fur on it. A small, blue cape, that had a black Imperial Dragon Symbol on it, which was situated on his left shoulder, billowed slightly from the breeze as the man closed the door. A mace hung from the side of his belt. A shield hung from his left arm, and there was a sheath on his back wear an Imperial sword rested. He slowly walked forward, surveying the crowd that seemed to be gathered. He walked up to the bar counter, and set his shield down on the ground beside a stool, which he preceded to sit on. He removed his helmet, and set it on the counter in front of him. The man underneath was pretty good looking. There was an obvious scar on his right cheek. His light brown hair was kept cropped close to his head in a military fashion, and while stubble could be seen, he was pretty thoroughly shaven.
    "Ah, Orien, good to see a familiar face." Corpulus, the bar tender and owner, said in greeting. Orien grinned at the man behind the counter. "I'll have the usual, Corpulus." Orien said. The bar tender chuckled, and handed him a bottle of Spiced wine. "On the house." He said. Orien smiled, and nodded, and accepted the free drink. It had been way to long since he had last had some Spiced Wine. He took a long pull from the bottle he had been given, and sighed as the liquid traveled down his throat. Corpulus set a plate of food, consisting of Grilled chicken, and Apple, and two carrots, in front of him. Orien set down the wine, and began to eat ravenously. Being in the field, he had been living off of salted hoarker and beef strips. "So, any interesting stories? Kill any dragons? Capture a Fort?" Corpulus asked. Orien shook his head. "No, nothing interesting really. Ran into a Stormcloak patrol. Saw a group of Thalmor Justicars. One of them gave me a nasty look." Orien replied, chuckling. Corpulus chuckled as well, and then left him alone for a bit so that he could eat.

Stalker

And then I walk in like what up sucka u wanna fight man it's on

Kalib

Enter Kalib. The six foot mountain of muscle that just happened to be a Redguard, entered in a somewhat cautious manner as he gently pushed the door to the inn open. This time he didn't have Slayer at his side. Instead, he allowed the ice wolf companion to roam free in the woods near the city until Kalib called for him. Kalib's hood was drawn up and over his head, allowing for a shadow to be cast over his features.

Though his eyes were still somewhat visible. The deep blue color was a sharp contrast to the shadows cast, as well as the mahogany hue of his skin tone. Twinned ebony blades were settled firmly over his right shoulder. A small purse of coins was tied to his belt. Profits from his latest bounty mission. He'd allow the door to gently close behind him as he stepped lightly, almost without sound, to the bar counter. His ears twitched at certain sounds, but he was trying to ignore them as he ordered a drink of ale.

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    Orien was taking a bite out of hit apple when the door swung open. A man, shorter than he, but bigger than most, walked in, somewhat cautiously it seemed. He was well armed, most likely a mercenary. Orien paid him respect with a quaint nod of his head as the man walked up to the bar, sitting down a few seats from him. Turning back to his food, Orien finished off the apple as best as possible, and set it down, picking up a glass of Milk that had been set down for him. Gulping down the milk in one go, he nodded to Corpulus that he was done the food.

Kalib

"Why is it you fight for the Imperials?"

Kalib asked before taking taking a sip of his ordered drink. He didn't bother to look at the man, not out of some form of disrespect, but more so because he was trying to be low key on the matter.

"I only asked because I've been caught in the middle of battles involving both groups."

Kim243

In a thick, fine coat, a burly orc climbed down from the second floor, a broad grin on her face. She cupped her calloused hands around her mouth and called, "Oi! Listen up!" As heads started to turn towards her and some of the murmurs quieted, she called, in a quieter tone, "Right, then. If anyone is looking for work, and don't mind a bit of rough trekking and possibly some bloodshed, come speak with me." She took a seat towards the back of the room, at a mostly empty table. She opened her arms wide, her smile wider, and leaned back, waiting for potential people to accompany her.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts