• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Kenji smirked, folding his arms across his chest. "Yes, well, I'm sure I'd love to hear your tail of tragedy and loss another time, but not now." The Khajiit remarked in his sly, very slick voice. He glanced around, his sapphire blue eyes scanning the environment. "We get drinks, yes?"

Explicandum

Blood-kin of the Orsimer
    "My dear Khajiit, this is no tale of tragedy. It is simply my promise to my customers." The corner of his mouth twitched. "Yes, drinks inside the tavern. Oh and, nice slap there Amanti."

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    (He was talking to Amanti.)

"Come, my fellow Kinsman!" Kenji said, lowering his voice and trying to sound as masculine as possible. Obviously taking a verbal jab at the Nords. Kenji opened the door to the inn, getting a few hostile glares from some of the patrons. He paid no notice, however, taking a seat and resting his feet atop the table.

Amanti

Protector of The Shadows
    Amanti reached down and grabbed the large coin purse hanging off the nords belt "And this will pay for the drink" She walked past Kenji and Dar'Vanni with a smirk of satisfactions.

Askar

Vampire Enthusiast. Serana Lover.
    (( Jumpin' in here as a random :3 ))

The thick wooden door at the front of the Tavern opened with a slight creek, a wave of cool night air rushing into the warm Tavern. A tall armored man stepped into the tavern, closing the door quietly behind him, the light cloak about his form gently swaying in the draft. The man moved with a purpose, finding a small rack to hang his cloak upon and then turned to survey the area for a suitable seat. He found a suitable one a little ways away from the grand majority of the people within the tavern, at the table furthest away from the hearth. The man was clad in thick Blades Armor, which clanged and clanked as moved from the door across the tavern. When he reached the desired chair he had set his eyes upon he went about removing the shield strapped to his back and gently set it at the side of the chair and then eased himself within the chair.

His face was completely clad in a well crafted metal mask, which looked akin to a Dragon Priests mask, should anyone within the Tavern actually know what one of those masks look like, however, to the common eye, it would look like any other mask, with a stoic expression. At the lips of the mask was a small slit, allowing for words to actually make it to the outside world, and small holes in the pupils of the eyes for the wearing to look through. He moved with relative grace as he settled within the seat, his legs splayed out comfortably and his arms resting on the arms of the chair, his right arm bent at the elbow so he could rest of jaw against his closed fist. He looked about the tavern, as if taking in all the different faces and people, and since no expression could be read upon his face, it was a slightly...creepy gesture.

Few times the barmaid would walk up and offer to get him anything to drink or ear, and each time he would politely refuse, earning a smile and a nod from the barmaiden as she stepped away. To anyone within earshot of him, when he politely refused the womans offer, his voice would have the normal Nordish inflection, giving away his racial identity, seeing as how it could be difficult to identify a fully armored and masked man.

His masked face moved every so slightly as he looked about the inn, as if for something, or someone in particular, curious, curious indeed.

Haplo

Haplo stands on a barrel looking into the brightly lit tavern. High on skooma Haplo has been running for days looking for friendly faces or loose women. Preferably more skooma. Drawing his hood Haplo gently taps on the glass trying to catch the attention of Amanti.

Amanti

Protector of The Shadows
    Amanti took a long and exasperated swig from her stone mug, looking towards the sound of the glass, she sighed heavily and stumbled towards the wood elf "May I help you kind sir?" Amanti put on a drunken smile.

A young Khajiit sat on a bar-stool her face glum, for she had just visited her 'family' and was now drinking her sorrows away with the finest of spiced wine (probably stolen mind you). In a matter of minutes the bar keep came up to her after searching through some cupboards.
    "Why you thieving little cat!" He yelled in disgust.
    "I shall see to it that you rot in jail!" Just then Silverleaf-Nightshade felt a rush as her eyes sparkled in the light of the fire and just as she stood up a strange person stepped in front of her and told the man an outrages story about Silv being their sister!
    "Come with me, I'll take you somewhere safe." Said a muffled whisper....

OOC: Can someone be the "person" plz you can pick what happens next and i encourage you make your own char for the RP plz thank u!

Wolfie

(I'll be this stranger :D)

Her face was covered.
    Labrys watched the barkeeper with eyes that were full grey, no pupils, amusement dancing enigmatically in her eyes as the fire reflected in them. The hood hid most of her face, but it could be told that her face was a slight pale, and that her skin was especially dark around her eyes. She turned her head slightly to look at Silv, a small smile glancing upon her lips.

(Random...but I have an idea, sorta :D)

The young trouble-maker unwillingly followed this mystery girl.​
    She could be a thief or worse an assassin!
    "Who are you and where are y-you t-t-taking me." She asked as bravely as possible but soon became shaky as she was swept into an alleyway.
    " Oh, alleyway nice choice b-but i prefer a s-sidewalk you know the ones with p-plenty of w-witnesses and...maybe not s-so enclosed." Silv had always had trouble with small spaces but whenever you asked her why she'd tell one of her outrageous stories 'there was a dragon in the keep' her most popular story yet 'i was trapped for days' she'd wail. Sliv was about to say something else when...
    "SHUSH!"

Wolfie

Labrys sighed with frustration. "By Shor, I'm not going to hurt you." She paused, then lowered the hood, revealing light, shadowed russet hair and was swept backwards into a ponytail.

"Oh pfff...welllllllllllll I KNEW THAT! i wasssssssssss TESTing, yeah testing you." her embarrassed smile now filled with pride....then confusion.
    "So... Whats up with your face?"
    "Excuse me?" Labrys frowned as the naive cat began attacking her with questions.
    "Why do you wear a hood? Why did you bring me here? Are you a zombie NO vampire! Can you bite people? OHHH can you bite me we'll be BFVFFL!" Because of Silv talking so fast mixed with her thick Khajiit accent left Labrys only hearing a few select words.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    H'sikar stood out of sight in the alley, watching the exchange between the two patrons and muttering to himself '' The hooded one looks remarkably at ease in the darkness, like she is accustomed to it'' Many thoughts passed through his mind, murder being the one that occurred the most, having only recently entered skyrim he found he had very little to his name and knew no one. He stands idly by in the shadows, the urge to find out more about the ''mysterious one'' as he calls her in his mind, conflicting with the urge to kill and loot them both for his own benefit.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Rumare burst through the door quickly, trying to keep from getting his robes totally drenched in the rain. Once again, he was thankful these robes had a hood. After tending to the more damp parts of his robes, he headed towards the furthest table from the door, so that he could act quickly if things got too interesting. He pulled a book from his satchel, one he had claimed from a ruin nearby, which told of the infamous "Night of Tears" and of Saarthal. After thumbing through the pages quietly, he smiled as he reached his intended page and began to work.

The door opens again, this time yielding to two Thalmor soldiers, followed closely by a Justiciar. Rumare doesn't panic. He learned that if you stay calm, things tend to go smoother. Still, after all this time, the Thalmor made him wary. Even if they stopped searching for him, they could remember him from the war. The Justiciar walks towards the bartender, and starts barking questions. From the sound of things, a Talos worshipper was discovered, and they have come to collect. Rumare returns to his book, letting this process take its course. The Thalmor begin going from table to table, asking the same questions. "Where is (insert name here)? He has committed crimes against the blah-blah-blah." Too soon, they reach his table. They repeat the questions, however, instead of answering like the others did, he closed his book and stared ahead, not letting them get a good look at his face.

"Why are you looking for him?" Rumare asks politely. The justiciar repeats himself. "He has committed crimes against the-" Rumare holds his hand up, and the Justiciar stops, completely put off. This buffoon needed to get out of here. He looked at the justiciar, despite his better judgement, and spoke sternly. "The man you're looking for isn't here. You should get out of here before someone lets their irritation get the better of them." The soldiers begin harassing the barkeep again, which gives him an idea. The justiciar begins another rant, which distracts his attention long enough for Rumare to cast a simple frenzy spell at one of the soldiers. Just as he had predicted, the soldier he had frenzied turned to her other and hit him right in the jaw. The inn goes up in arms over the fight that ensues, giving Rumare enough time to cast invisibility and slip away. The justiciar turns back to to look at Rumare, who had simply vanished. Finally, two city guards come in to break up the fight. They kick the two soldiers out, which causes the Justiciar to rush out in a harrumph after them. Rumare's spell wore off as he stood up, now behind the barkeep's counter. The keep didnt pay him any mind, as he was still gossiping with the other patrons at what just happened. Rumare smiled to himself as he returned to his table, and began reading again.

Los_Pollos

Kael (bio) paced menacingly through the door of the Winking Skeever. Normally, his visits here were of a more social nature but today, he was here on business. Specifically Thalmor business. Not minutes ago another Thalmor Justiciar and two soldiers had entered the Inn, trying to find a suspected Talos worshipper and it ended in a brawl. Kael suspected foul play and decided to investigate further. "Come on" Kael snapped to his soldier, "Let's not be here all evening". Most of the inn went silent, expecting a repeat of before.
    "You know why I'm here, Corpulus" Kael exclaimed to the imperial bar-keep. "Where is he: the Altmer my men were questioning before?" As the inn keeper stuttered, Kael grew impatient...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts