• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
~ The White Dragons ~

Chapter One ::::::::::::
:
: It's was the year 310, The Fourth Era , Frostfall . It was only a few year's that had gone by that Yaeson the
Dragonborn had slain the mighty Alduin. With the Civil War over, and Ulfric Stormclaok being High King and his men ruling Skyirm , the Legion
was planning a plot to take back over Skyrim. The new Emperor, Damian Vrost, was young and short tempered compared to old Titus Mede
II . This next war that is soon to come, would not be so "civil" . It will be an all out blood and gore fight to the end, until ever Stormcloack or Legion
soldier is killed. The Stormcloaks were very much out numbered and had no allies, but the Legion was not only at an advantage in numbers, but also had
a most powerful ally, the Aldmeri Dominion.
:
:
:Even though 8 year's had passed, the Dragonborn was not forgotten, and the people still sang their chant's about him...
It was , Turdas , 9AM . The Dragonborn Yaeson, and his two other companions, Orlik the Orc warrior, and Adalid the Imperial mage, a female not to be
messed around with, were summoned to a Jarls meeting in Whiterun. At 10AM they had Traveled from their cottage in Ivarstead to Whiterun.
They lived there so the Dragonborn could meditate often with the Grey Beards and Paarthurnax. When they arrived at the gates the guards told them
to rush to Dragonsreach because the matter was urgent. The meeting was held outside on the giant balchony, where dragon trap was.
They were all sitting in a circle. High King Ulfric quickly said, "Ah, so you have arrived. Please hurry and take a seat."
They sat in the 3 remaining open chairs.High King Ulfric then said with a deep breath, "We have invited you here for an urgent matter. As you know the
Legion still seeks for the Stormcloacks to fall, along with me...We are out numbered, not to mention those blasted high elf mages won't make the matter
any better. Let's face it, Yaeson. We wouldn't have won this civil war without the three of you. I'm not sure how we will be able to pull it off this time,
but we need your help again. We will provide all of ourStormclaoks, we'll have just enough guards at each city for a small defense. I will give the rest
of them to you for your command .Tell us anything elsewe can do to help."
"Well, what a pleasant morning. I'll need to consult with Orlik and Adalid about this. We shall give you a list by before sunset.", said Yaeson

"Very well. We will all stay here in Whiterun, and wait for your list."

So the Jarls of Skyrim got up, and headed back down into the castle. The three sat down and thought , and thought, and thought, and finally came up
with a list, reading: * Move everyone out of the town of Ivarstead and build a training ground big enough to hold all you men over Ivarstead
*Many blacksmith forges, and all the blacksmiths in Skyrim, including Earulond Grey-Mane.
*All the steel you can provide for the blacksmiths
* A Mages training ground including many arcane enchanters, alchemy labs, and everyone from the colledge of Winterhold.
*An archery range.
*Plenty of food and water supplies.

It was 4PM when Yaeson and his companions got everyone back to the balchony. When Yaeson handed the list to Ulfric.

"Very Well" , Ulfric said with a slight smirk.

For all of those things to be completed was a heavy burden, even for the High King.
:
:
:Two weeks had passed, flyers where going out to everyone in Skyrim for recruitment. Assassins, Archers, Warriors, and Mages
where all being recruited. Adalid had strong connections with a person in the Collegde of Winterhold who had strong connections with the Thieves Guild
who had strong connections with the Dark Brotherhood, and was able to get an alliance with both of them, and they agreed to train the recruited
assassin. The College agreed with Adilid to help train the mages, and the Companions helped Yaeson and Orlik train the warriors and archers.
The training ground was finally complete and was a magnificent sight. When all the troops arrived, they had a total of 10,000 men and women.
:
:
:The first day of training began. The warriors where running miles of laps around the training ground with weights around there
bodies weighing up to 300 pounds. The archers were practicing their shot, moving targets to long distant targets. The Mages where practicing on all
of their arcane abillities. The assassins were, not around... but training for sure... The blacksmith's probably had the hardest of jobs, because Yaeson
ordered Eurlond Grey-Man to teach the men how to make skyforge steel, and after doing that create a armor for the troops to wear made out of
Skyforge steel. Along with the armor having to be skyforge steel, the weapons did to, so the blacksmiths had a long day learning the arts of skyforge
steel. :
:
: When nightfall came over the training grounds and fires where burning over the camp, Yaeson, Orlik, and Adalid called for a meeting.
"Hello brothers and sisters of Skyrim" , said Yaeson . "We have gathered here for one reason, and one reason only. To see the Leagion dogs fall!"
A loud cheer came from the soldiers. "Eurlond, hand me the armor."
The armor was white as snow, but stronger than steel. Skyforge steel. The helmet was spartan-like, the chest peice sleevless, and had a giant fist
engraved in the middle. "From this day forward," said Yaseon. "We will be known as the White Dragons. As white and pure as a god, and as couragous
and strong as a dragon!"
Another loud cheer came upon the grounds.
"Brothers and sisters, this place shall not be known for a place of training, or sleep, or drinking. This place will be known for the place will be know for
the champions who trained here, who slept here, and who drank here! These grounds, shall now be forever know as Fort Kratos! For this is a fort
of great power!." Cried Yaeson. A third loud cheer came upon the White Dragons.
:
:
:
Chapter 2-------:
:
:
:3 months had passed, the armory was filled with the White Dragon's armor, the mage's where all master of the arcane arts, the
assassins where now one with the shadow, the warriors were bulk and firm, and the archer's could kill a moving target with his eyes closed a mile away
from behind their back. It was towards the end of Frostfall on an early, but foggy, Morndas morning, about 7AM , when a watchman barely caught
eye of an army marching towards for fort. He hesitated. As they drew nearer, he could barely make out the armor, of the Legion. He ran to Orlik, for
he was the closest commander by. "The Legion marches towards our fort, sir!" cried the soldier. Orlik broke out into a sprint to tell Yaeson.
After informing Yaeson, Yaeson commanded his troops, quickly. " Archers and mages, in the watchtowers, Orlik and Adalid will signal when to fire.
all men handy with a sword, lined up a the gate. Orlik will open it when the archers and mages have open fired."
"But how will I know when to signal the men?" said Orlik. "You will know." said Yaeson. Yaeson then hopped onto the highest watch tower and shouted
"PAAR THUR NAX!" :
:
:
: Paarthurnax dived down from the Throat of the World, and started flying towards Yaeson. Closer and faster he dropped, but
before crashing into the watchtower, he quickly swooped up, and Yaeson swiftly hopped onto his back.
"What is it, Dovahkiin?" asked Paarthurnax as they were flying over the army of Legion.
"We need to take out those catapults, before they can set them up or else our fort will be demolished" said Yaeson.
"Very well Dovahkiin."
As Paarthurnax's first flame destroyed one of the catapults, Orlik and Adalid knew that was the sign and ordered the men to open fire, and then
Orlik opened the gates. Swords clashed, arrows met, and ice and fire where flying through the air. Paarthurnax and the dragonborn were able to
disable all the catapults before any fired. "Thank you, Paarthurnax. Now go and rest. I will be needing you later." said Yaeson
"Ah, no need to thank, Dovahkiin. Then indeed i will go meditate, and will be waiting for your call." said Paarthurnax, swooping back up to the
Throat of the World. At that instant, the Dragonborn hopped of Paarthurnax's back and shouted "NAH FUS YOL!" bringing him to the ground in
seconds, and landing with a powerful force and fire that knocked everyone around his diameter to the ground.
:
:
:Hours later into the battle, and the fog began to rise, and the sun began the shine, the White Dragons where able to drive the Legion to the border between Skyrim and Cyrodil. The Legion than began to flee, and there was rest among the White Dragons and the numbers of the men and women of the White Dragons grew short, and they all grew tired. That night they all traveled back to Fort Kratos, and rested.
:
:
:The next morning the men and women where all sore from battle, and their numbers went from 10,000, to 3,000 from the war yesterday. For the assassins, where all wiped out, for they were not prepared for close combat. The Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild prevailed, but the Thieves Guild found out this was no place for them, and they returned to Riften. But as for the Dark Brotherhood, they where their, until the end. Yaeson raised for a speech that morning
“Brothers and Sisters,” Yaeson started. “This was a great victory. But with great victory comes great sacrifice. We, the White Dragons have prevailed against the might Legion. We will press on into Cyrodil, and fight until our dieing breath! Tomorrow, we rise, and finish off those dogs! for we shall press the attack!”
A loud roar come upon them, louder and more enthusiastic than ever.Afterwards they all rested. Not much talking at all that day, for there was not much to talk about. They all rested, knowing that tomorrow will be the battle of all eras...
:
:
:
Chapter 3-------------
:
:
:Early the next morning, Tirdas then men and women rose for battle. They tightened their armor, fastened their their robes.
“Today is the day brothers and sisters of Skyrim, that we see the Legion fall.” Yaeson said.
And they started their journey on foot... They were on their way to strike the heart of the Imperial Legion. The Imperial City.
Some people in the White Dragons used to call this home, but this wasn’t the day to look back. No, this was a day to look forward.
:
:
:They drew close to the border between Skyrim and Cyrodil. About 5 or 6 miles behind the border of Cyrodil was the Legion, waiting for the White Dragons to strike. They stopped right at the border line.
“Halt!” Yelled Yaeson.
!”“PAAR THUR NAX! OD AH VIING Shouted Yaeson. “White Dragons, CHARGE!”
And the White Dragons and the Legion clashed in the Imperial land, and the two dragons started attacking and ripping and incinerating the Legion dogs.
It was as if the White Dragons where stronger than ever, and more united than ever. They sliced through the Legion when they, the White Dragons, had hardly 200 casualties . The rest of the Legion was fleeing to the Imperial City, for a final defense. Yaeson could make out about 15,000 men fleeing by the order of their general.
“Rest for now. We will be marching again soon.” said Yaeson.
The two dragons landed in front of Yaeson.
“Good to see you again, Dovahkiin.” said Odahviing.
“You too. I’m glad BOTH of you could join us. We need your help.They will have an advantage, a high ground, catapults, archers, and possibly the Aldmeri Dominion. I can’t just send my men into a death trap, we need to take out the catapults, and all the archers we can. I’ll send a team of my best archers on your back to go take them out.” said Yaeson
“Very well, Dovahkiin.” Paarthurnax and Odahviing said simultaneously .”
“Orlik , get together two groups of 10 of our best archers and send one on Paarthurnax’s back a and the other group on Odahviing’s. They will explain everything on the way.” said Yaeson
“Understood.” said Orlik.
The two groups of men mounted the dragons and flew off. All their was to do was wait....
:
:
: About an hour later Paarthurnax returned with only four men on his back.
“Where is Odahviing?” Asked the Dragonborn?
“He has fallen Dovahkiin. I am sorry.” said Paarthurnax.
“No matter. We shall press forward. Paarthurnax I can not see you fall for a human cause. Go. And thank you Paarthurnax. I am much in your debt.” said Yaeson
“Very well, Dovahkiin.And be aware, of the Aldmeri Dominion” Said Paarthurnax.
And the legendary dragon flew off...
The men then started to near the Imperial city, after passing by Cheydinhal. Yaeson then ordered the men to stop.
:
:
:”Alright men, this is what Tamrial will remember us for. We shall fight and we will die, for our rights as citizens of Skyrim. We will show the people of Tamrial, that even the mighty Imperial Legion bleeds, when struck. No formation this time men.SHOW THEM NO MERCY. CHARGE!” Cried Yaeson.
And the White Dragons charged into the city. This was a war to not forget. Lightning bolts met, arrows hit it’s exceeding target, swords clashed, and the fighting went into night, and into the next morning. The dead lie everyone where, but the where still went on. The White Dragons where not pushed out, and the Legion was not pushed in.
Orlik and the Dragonborn stood back to back, for they where not going to loose each other, for poor Adalid, had fallen. The Legion’s and the White Dragon’s numbers grew thin, and this is when, Orlik and Yaeson knew, this was their time to finish off every last of those dogs. Orlik’s orc blood boiled inside of him, and his rage built, and built, and built, and he finally exploded, going though the Legion and Aldmeri Dominion like butter. But the Dragonborn was right beside Orlik, shouting and slicing every enemy down. The few White Dragon men and women followed them, killing every last one of them, until they got to the Elder Council’s Temple.
:
:
Chapter 4---------:A huge group of High Elves where guarding it, ready to let their magical bolts of ice, fire and lighting go.
At that instant, Yaeson shouted “WULD NAH KEST” brigging him an inch from their faces in one second. But before they could even think. He shouted quickly again “TIID KLO UL!” slowing down time giving him the opportunity to hack his enemies in two without much effort, an opportunity he took. A few seconds later, once time caught back up with Yaeson, the 20 remaining White Dragons, including Yaeson and Orlik, charged into the temple. They killed every last one of those Imperial and Aldmeri Dominion soldiers. They all dashed up to the top of the temple, finding the two leaders of the armies they just obliterated cowering under a table. Emperor Damian Vrost as the leader of the Legion and the Emperor and Leader of the Aldmeri Dominion and Summerset Isles, Iraguar Dagnerc. Orlik grabbed Iraguar and Yaeson grabbed Damian.
“On a count of three, we make history.”
Orlik raised his axe and Yaeson raised his sword. The White Dragons starred in awe.
“One, two, three.”

dragonkilla

Really white, sounds sort of sterotypical dont u think ?
"From this day forward," said Yaseon. "We will be known as the White Dragons. As white and pure as a god, and as couragous and strong as a dragon!"

ALSO CHANGE THE FONT COLOR IT'S HARD TO READ. Maybe make it white, since ur title is white dragon

VolenKiller

The Idealist
I really love the story, especially the end. Thank you for your time writing this! :)
Hey thanks for saying that giving me a rep. that inspires me. This is my first fan fiction, and tbh i made it up as i went cuz i had a general idea and was eager to write the story.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I rather like the concept behind your story. It's fun and bloody and takes the story beyond the confines of the game. But one area for improvement that I would suggest would definitely be the character voices. Like, when Ulfric talks, I have a hard time hearing Ulfric's voice in what he's saying. For problems like this, I find that the voice acting in the game is extremely useful to writers. You can actually listen to all the characters speaking, get the rhythm of their words and the way they impart information - and then you can put your own words in their mouths in a believable manner.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Thanks, I appreciate the comment. It wasn't my best though, although it was my first. Like i said, I made it up as i went, so i didn't give any character background or personality. My next one I'm putting a lot of work into it. it's going to be called I am the Dragonborn? . You'll understand when you read ^.^ . Kind person would you like to be a beta reader for me?

Neriad13

Premium Member
Thanks, I appreciate the comment. It wasn't my best though, although it was my first. Like i said, I made it up as i went, so i didn't give any character background or personality. My next one I'm putting a lot of work into it. it's going to be called I am the Dragonborn? . You'll understand when you read ^.^ . Kind person would you like to be a beta reader for me?

Sure, I'd be happy to help. ^.^

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Thanks man. And i've skimmed your story, but i havn't had the time to read it/ hopefully i will soon!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts