OOC The War to End All Wars

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Year- 4E 323
    Location- The Bannered Mare, Whiterun
    The civil war is long since over. Ulfric has passed on, leaving the eldest of his three sons, Jolgar Stormcloak rules in much the same way as his father. Although, the 'Nord Supremacy' attitude of the natives of Skyrim is the least of worries for the other races. A;though Mehrunes Dagon attempted, and failed to enter the world over two hundred years ago, this does not mean that the Daedra have given up. They have simply boded their time, waiting in the chaos of Oblivion. That time is now. As the now completely independent Skyrim begins to throw it's wait around, threatening the rapidly crumbling Empire, and causing some concerns even among the Aldemeri Dominion. Oblivion portals once more begin to open all over Tamriel, but it seems there is an abundance of the portals in Skyrim..and something seems...different about the High King.He has summoned as many adventurers as can be found in the land, to face this threat. Whether or not they wish to assist is irrelevant.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    OK, so...this is the Role play I've been thinking of.Obviously. I have three organizers/leaders in mind for this RP, and I'll be updating it accordingly. I'm planning on having space for up to a dozen people, counting myself and the two others.
    Rules
    1) No god modding- Superbly over powered characters , that can do whatever they want, and/or control others.
    2) I CANNOT stress this enough: Use proper spelling and grammar! (please)I understand small typos' and if English isn't your first language, that's also understandable.
    3) No Dragon Born. As I've said before, he/she is certainly an interesting character, but not relevant to this story, and unfair to the others. Thank you for your understanding.
    4) You can have up to two characters each, but only if you are familiar with this type of RPing. If you can't make it distinct enough that others can't tell where one character begins and the other ends, that's not a good sign.
    5) No One line posts.
    6) Try to resolve arguments between yourselves, but if not able, I or one of the others will step in.
    7)Profanity is allowed, but don't go overly vulgar.
    Finally, enjoy yourselves. After all, what good is an RP if you can't have fun?
    Leaders: Madrar(myself)
    Rekamennos
    Open
    3-Open
    4-Open
    5-Open
    6-Open
    7-Open
    8-Open
    9-Open
    10-Open
    11-Open
    12-Open

Rekamennos

Account closed
    I'm in. Gotta figure a character card.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Name: Salthar Vivarian

Age: 327 years of age. Looks between late twenties, early thirties.

Race: Altmer/Vampire

Class: Sorcerer

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Appearance: He has long, shoulder length black hair, and a typical elven face, he has three scars just under his right eye. He is 6'8" tall, and lean. Although he prefers to use magicka, his muscles are honed from years of practice with swords. He always wears his Thalmor robes, although red lining decorates the shoulders and body of the robe, marking him as unique to other Thalmor.

Personality: Often cold and distant, a menacing figure to those that do not know him. Surprisingly loyal to those he does take a liking to, and will often assist them in battle. Has a burning hatred for Nords in general, and is more likely to come to blows with them than any other. Although he has no children of his own, he often strays away from hurting the young, instead ordering those of his coven to do so.

Equipment: Thalmor robes, enchanted to resist the sun's harmful rays. An ebony sword with an enchantment of life draining. An elven dagger. Multiple spells. Prefers the schools of Destruction and Illusion.

Backstory: Fought in the First Oblivion Crisis, as a commander. Later joined the Thalmor, and partook in the invasion of Cyrodiil and the Imperial City. After being captured and escaping with the help of an Imperial traitor, he left for the Somerset Isles. Became a Thalmor Justiciar in Skyrim, patrolled Falkreath Hold. Met his wife, another Altmer, Virani, and married a year later. Was turned into a vampire by her. After her rape and murder by Nord soldiers, he became known as the Terror of Falkreath, and made it his mission to kill as many Nords as possible.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    So you're looking for leaders... anything in specific I should make to set for my character card?

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Just Race/Age/Gender, you know the basic stuff try to make it as specific as possible. You seem like a decent RP'er, and I still need one more leader, as I'm planning on having Minstrel as the other.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Just Race/Age/Gender, you know the basic stuff try to make it as specific as possible. You seem like a decent RP'er, and I still need one more leader, as I'm planning on having Minstrel as the other.

Well I know basics, but I mean I can pick whoever I want? Alrighty

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Yeah, pick who you want.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    standalone

Character name: Danacia Mundatke

Race: Nord

Class: Warrior

Looks: 5'6'', very petite, athletic body with curves, and extremely tan from living in Elsweyr. She has shoulder length red hair, and she has lime green eyes. She wears white warpaint that goes over her eyes and her nose. This is her set of armor:
    141549-1270528356_zpsfa060f29.jpg

Personality: Danacia is outgoing, very caring, and seductive. She is a charmer, can get really anything she wants, and uses that to her advantage. She is trustworthy, but very untrusting like her sister is, due to their hard past growing up. She tries to remain as open minded as she can about others, and when she is your friend, she would do anything for you and takes loyalty to the highest degree.

Combat pref: She is a master of one handed and two handed combat. She does not use magic, and prefers to focus on her offense. She knows restoration for healing purposes, and is very skilled in that as well, she spent some time at the college to learn how to be a full healer. She is a werewolf as well, but tends to only use her beast for under real emergencies.

Gear: Danacia is a lover of the shortsword and greatsword. This is her current greatsword:
    Ice_Greatsword_by_aravol_zps2cc90233.jpg
    It is a white glass greatsword that has a leather braided handle and a spiked end for extra damage. The shorsword is a smaller version of this.

Back story: Danacia is a daughter of the Aatu in the werewolf pack called the Ula. From my Fanfic, and if you want to know more, you can go there....She is very caring, intelligent, and kind. She grew up with her sister in Elsweyr from the age of five until her young adulthood, at about 23, where she headed into Skyrim after her sister did who is three years older than she. She stayed in the Ula sanctuary for a while, but then fell in love with someone who was not of her pack, and was exiled so that her sister Leilani could have the crown with her husband. To this day, she is single, but is recognized as under protection of the Ula for the fact that she used to be a royal princess and secondary alpha of the pack. She does not talk about her pack past, but she is more open about being a werewolf than her sister ever would be. She sticks to her small home in Whiterun and works third shift for Hulda at the Bannered Mare to keep the peace between the drunkards. She is also an apprentice blacksmith to Adrienne at Warmaiden's and wants to eventually take over.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Looks good .

Rekamennos

Account closed
    K so lemme know what I gotta do and stuffs. bbl

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts