• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley watched as not one but two of her companions had fallen into the portal. After contemplating on whether she should try to save them, the Argonian calling himself Sheogorath had jumped into the portal to save them. She didn't know whether to be terrified that her companions may not get out alive, or if she should be mad that they would do something so stupid. "This is crazy." She said. "So you're the Dragonborn, can summon Slit Striders, and are best friends with a Daedric Lord of Craziness and madmen. Anything else we should know?"

Ashley questioned Solknight about what else he was hiding, because she just figured out that his friend was the Prince of Madness, nd he himself is Dragonborn. He said to her, "Well... I got to talk to the Divines, and they chose me as the protector of Nirn and gave me special powers. What else? Ah, yes. I was given knowledge of this far away planet very similar to Nirn. The residents call it 'Earth'. They're way more advanced than us, and the only people there are human. They don't have magic, either. I can't think of anything else worth telling right now. Any questions?"

D_A

As Beast got a better glimpse at the surrounding, Beast started to feel light headed. Suddenly a jolt of energy shocked him as Haru fell in with him. "AH!" Beast was startled, he was about to say something and just fainted.

Beast was having crazy dreams, during his knock out. He wasn't sure if it was the place that was causing this, or just himself. Not after long he had an out of body experience. Beast could see himself and could see Haru. Strangely Beast couldn't move or make any noise from his body. It almost felt as if he was a phantom floating, but not being able to move. Only being able to view his own body and the nearby surroundings. It was so strange, Beast had never even thought of anything like it. Beast then realized that the Books that Spark had given him were floating in the lurky water of this strange place. I never was one for magic anyway. Beast thought to himself.

When Sheogorath landed on the other side into his realm, he saw Beast passed out on the ground and Haru trying to get on his feet from the hard landing. Sheogorath approached Beast and tried to wake him up. "Hey, Orc, it's alright. No hostile creatures are anywhere near here. If there were, I'd kill 'em right away. Now get your ass up."

D_A

Suddenly Beast saw Sparks go into the realm. Sparks was trying to wake Beast up. Beast yelled from his phantom body but no noise came out. I hope Spark's knows something or someone that can get me out of this!

Sheogorath AKA Sparks realized what was happening to Beast. "I know what's happening to you. You're having that weird out-of-body experience. It happens to most average travelers who enter the portal." Spark cast a spell into the air, and Beast's mind was returned to his body.

The group on the Silt Strider sat silent. Solknight continued, "No? Then I guess it's time I helped out the others get back here. Don't run off." He leaped off the strider, ran to the portal, and hopped into it. He said to the others, "Hey, guys. The others and I were talking about our pasts. It was pretty interesting. Is there anything you'd like to share?"[/COLOR]

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Harudegarn looked at Solknight with a smirk, he didn't figure the Imperial as one for small talk. "Hmm, well I studied in Daggerfall for a while, not something you should pass up I assure you," he said with a chuckle. "Anyway, when I turned 22, I enlisted in the Imperial Legion, they had an army parade through the city one day, and after seeing how glamorous it looked, I just had to join. After my training, I was thrown in a battalion as their Sorcerer, I can see why you wear heavy armor, you feel so damn protected!" he said with enthusiasm, looking down at his mere robes and frowning slightly. "So I'm posted in the Hills of High Rock, and we start getting complaints about..ehh, various raids on the rural villages by some...Barbarians," The Wizard glanced at Beast, not wanting to make him feel bad that he was an Orc. "I was involved in numerous skirmishes over a span of 3 years, to be frank, war is hell," the Altmer said with a bit of grimace. "All the death, seeing your comrades fall at your side, it starts to get to you. Of course its your duty to protect your own people, but this one day I remember..." he paused for a second, deciding if he should continue, Harudegarn decided it would explain a bit as to why he left.

"Two of my comrades had left for a routine patrol of the area, nothing unusual..until a few hours passed and we had no sign of where they went. A search party was formed, but yeilded no results. I remember it was very dark and cloudy, even for High Rock weather," Harudegarn added. "A few of us were sitting next to a fire when a soldier suddenly hollered out that he spotted something on horseback in the distance. I climbed up the watch tower to get a better look, it was an Orc on Horseback, his steed threw it's front legs in the air. Another horse was with him, but no riders. He slapped the horse, it took off towards our Fort, Ft. Glaurung, named after the Dragon that had terrorized Wayrest in the first era. The horse stamped into the front entrance of the fort, there were our two patrolmen, their bodies dragging behind the steed, mangled and mutilated...it was repulsive. This only pissed us off, so we saddled up, grabbed our swords and angrily rode off after the Orc. We finally caught up with him, but it was a trap, an ambush. Without warning, Orcs, trolls and goblins ran at us from all directions, encircling us. It was a bloody fight, but we prevailed. After counting our dead, one of the captains spotted smoke from a giant campfire, just over a hill, and ordered us to head towards it. We did as we were told, as all good legionaires are trained to do, and came upon a stronghold. My battalion entered it, finding nothing but Orcish women and children after searching the place. Apparently, all the men had gone to surprise us in that ambush. My Captain, enraged, ordered us to leave none alive. My fellow soldiers and I looked at each other, unsure on how to proceed. "You will kill these monsters or be charged with treason to the Empire! They are the enemy, nightmares that plague High Rock!" I remember he had said to us. "After much hesitation, the bloodshed begun; the women were..raped and mutilated, children torn apart, used by our archers for target practice...the whole place burned to the ground, their screams could be heard throughout the highlands," Haru stammered, the events tattooed into his mind. "After that horrible day, I renounced my enlistment in the Legion," the Wizard finally finished his tale. "I'm sorrow to dampen your spirits, but I had gone so long without telling anyone...please don't think differently of me my kin." Haru said with a tone of regret at his sins.

Solknight caught ahold of his thoughts and said, "Woah, why am I making this pointless small talk? we need to get the hell out of here!" Sparks said, "Wait... I need to stay here. My land needs attention. He handed Solknight a conjuration spell tome and continued, "This tome contains a spell that will summon me to your position on Nirn for a brief period of time. Use it whenever you get into a big battle, need my advice, or just get lonely." Solknight grabbed the book and replied, "I'll see you later, I guess." He lead his troops out of the portal and got them back on the silt strider. He looked at Beast and said, "Don't go running off like that. I'm sorry if seeing Sheogorath as part of your rebellion frightened you, but don't run off. You know I can deal with these sorts of things quickly."

D_A

Beast was a little embarrassed he didn't have mush to say so he just grunted. The Beatle creature set off past the portal and off into the horizon.

As the strider stomped along, Solknight rolled up a joint of skooma and moon sugar, which he had an addiction to. He used a simple flame spell to light it and offered, "Anybody want a puff or two?"

Solknight noticed that his comrades were sound asleep. "Well," Solknight started to himself, "More for me."

The silt strider went on and on all night and day, until, in the early bright morning, it it climbed to the top of a mountain on the border to Elsweyr. It spoke telepathically to Solknight, Master, want to see the view? He got up and looked into the distance as the strider suggested. He saw Elsweyr to the right, Cyrodiil to the left, and Black Marsh to the front. Solknight muttered to himself, "It's... beautiful." He ran over to his comrades and woke them up to show them the fantastic view.

(Bump :p)

(Though I am sad I have to end this alone, it was fun with you guys while it lasted. Hope we can all find a new RP to be in.)

They still wouldn't budge. They were completely exhausted from the strange, tiring journey they have been on.

The silt strider rode on and on until it finally reached Black Marsh. It was the most heavenly place that Solknight had ever seen. Morthal made him think that all swamps were ugly and lifeless, but Argonia was the exact opposite. It was green, with plants and trees everywhere. He saw many odd creatures that he had never heard of before that were very foreign, yet very striking. A small, four-legged amphibian with two large, orange eyes hopped from a tree onto Solknight's shoulder. He held it in his hand and spoke to himself, "So this must be one of those 'tree-frog' things Sparks always told me about. They're... different than I expected."

So the team wandered on across the lands of Argonia and eventually arrived at one of the major settlements of the Agaceph tribe, which Shadowlock had belonged to in his younger years. Unfortunately, the rebels couldn't convince the major tribesmen there to assist them in driving back the Thalmor. But Solknight did end up finding a good amount of there people to help, and the rebels came back to their homes, and some got people they knew in Skyrim to come to Argonia. Someday, Solknight started in his new journal, I will take those I have here and have them alongside me as I kick the Aldmeri Dominion's ass, but not today. I think I'm gonna have a little vacation here in Argonia. Hell, I might even move out here with my family. But for now, I'm just going to relax. I've earned a rest. But while I relax, I should probably plan my assault against those yellow bastards, and think of how I can fend off him...

Solknight now rememberes that the battle has only begun, and he is about to face one of his greatest threats, an experienced Thalmor general known as Aerinir. Buffington Battle-Born may not win the upcoming battle, but he knows he's gonna win this damn war.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts