• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Is this an okay idea for an RP?

• Yeah. I love it.

Votes: 6 50.0%
    • Pretty good.

Votes: 5 41.7%
    • Meh...

Votes: 1 8.3%
    • Don't like it. (please tell me what I can improve on if you vote this option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    SORRY FOR THE MISLEADING TITLE, WE'RE NOT RECRUITING ANYONE ELSE!

This is my first RP, so sorry if it's not organized very well or sucks in any way.

It is about my fan fiction/RP character, Buffington Battle-Born, trying to expand upon his small rebellion (called the True Imperial Rebellion) against the Aldmeri Dominion. The adventure will start off in Hammerfell, en route to Black Marsh. Buffington sees that his rebellion will be very powerful if he has the Argonians on his side. He and the rest of the rebellion are trying to recruit more troops in the city of Taneth

Please introduce your character, their personality, looks, race, fighting style, etc. I'll tell about Buffington.

NAME: Buffington Battle-Born (prefers to go by Solknight)

RACE: Imperial

APPEARANCE: Shaved head, scruffy facial hair, long nose, brown eyes, large muscles, low eyebrows.

OCCUPATION: Former Whiterun guard, former Liegon soldier, Dark Brotherhood assassin, leader of the True Imperial Rebellion, captain of the ship known as the Sea Serpent

PERSONALITY: Sarcastic (but respectful), vengeful, violently insane (only at times), smart.

KNOWN FOR: Wearing Daedric armor, taunting enemies in combat, wielding a glass sword, having hatred towards Thalmor (they killed his parents) and the Aldmeri Dominion in its entirety, worshiping the Daedra, being rich, always being able to pay off fines, being a recovering alcoholic (he's reverted to a bottle a week).

FIGHTING STYLE: Usually fights with his glass sword in one hand, and a healing spell in the other. Uses destruction magic and a crossbow at long ranges. Master conjurer.

HISTORY: He was born in Whiterun. His family moved there from Cyrodiil not long before his birth. When he was about 1 year old, his parents were killed by the Thalmor for worshiping Talos. He lived in the Honorhall Orphanage in Riften until he was adopted by Olfrid and Bergerite Battle-Born. His fighting experience started when he was a city guard of Whiterun, his hometown. He later joined the Imperial Legion and defeated the Stormcloak rebellion. Tullius killed Ulfric against Buffington's preference. He now is part of the Dark Brotherhood and seeks to cleanse the Empire of the Aldmeri Dominion. He claims that he remembers having a biological brother, but he always doubts it. He still hopes to meet his missing brother, if he even exists.

NOTE: This will NOT be cannon to any of the questlines in Skyrim. Also, I do not claim ownership of the rights to Skyrim nor the Elder Scrolls series. All rights belong to Bethesda Studios, and DEFINITELY not me or anyone in this roleplaying event. Just wanted to make that clear. :)

However, this is canon to my Fan Fiction. It takes place a few months after the events of Solknight II: The Apocalypse. Read it here.

The RP has begun. Private - The Uprising | Skyrim Forums

NOTE: THIS RP IS NO LONGER ACTIVE OR RECRUITING.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    :D Still feeling like a proud parent right now.

I'm making a new character just for you:

Name: Sygun Nordgren
    Race: Nord
    Looks: you know, the usual stereotypical blonde hair, blue eyes, middle height, kinda buff, rawr.
    What she wears: Ebony armour mostly, might be able to get her in a pretty dress if you bribe her with a sweetroll
    What she's packing: Two glass swords, an ebony bow, and a fast-healing spell in her back pocket
    Class: Warrior
    Major Skills: One-Handed, Restoration, being a badass
    Minor Skills: Conjuration, Speechcraft, Archery, ballroom dancing
    Fighting style: Will dual-wield, can sheathe one to cast a healing spell if need be. Has a bow and arrow for the occasional ranged attack, but her aim isn't fabulous and it's not her preferred method of fighting.
    Personality/backstory: The AD made it so that she can't worship Talos. And she's kinda pissed about it. So she's totally game in joining any sort of rebellion. Quite sassy, doesn't take crap from no one but can still be quite naieve at times. Caught between being the fighter her race expects her to be and just a normal girl. Fearless fighter though. Those are always good.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Name: Ashley Rittle

Race: Breton

Class: Warrior
    Appearance: 4"8, blond hair. Brown eyes. Short nose. Wears Tavern Clothes and carries a large backpack to carry her armor and weapons.

Occupation: Used to be a companion. Became a blacksmith to earn money to support her family
    Class:Warrior

Personality: Kind, helpful. Can be very mean if pushed to her limit. Isn't hard to maker her smile.

Major Skills: One Handed, Archery, Smithing.

Known for: Formerly known as the Ice Warrior during her times with the Companions due to her wearing Stalhrim armor and weapons, which she learned to craft in her journeys to Solstheim.

Fighting Style: Uses a bow to kill enemies long range, but also uses a sword.

Background: Came back to Skyrim to do Odd Jobs. She was recruited by the Rebellion against the AD due to her smithing skills. She left behind her new family in Whiterun to support the rebellion, so she is becomes depressed when she sees people with their families.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
    EDIT: Nevermind, just gonna roll with the character I originally planned on using :D
    EDIT2: I just went ahead and somewhat redid her character card, mostly out of boredom :p

This is gonna be my first ever RP, don't blame me if I suck!
    I'll be using my current Skyrim character, but just pretend the in-game one and this one are in no way related :)

Name: Ireth Elensar
    Race: Wood Elf

Appearance:
    ZClXE.jpg

(She has ice blue eyes, just saying since you can't really tell, and I also have another screenshot of her in my album if you want)

Class: Archer/Ranger
    Major Skills: Archery, Sneak
    Minor Skills: One Handed, Light Armor, Lockpicking
    Combat Style: Ireth will pretty much always stay back and provide support from a distance with her bow, never using a blade unless it's absolutely necessary, such as when an enemy comes too close, or if she runs out of arrows.

Personality: Ireth is rather shy, often staying silent unless it's important, she's spoken to, or feels the need to say something. She is also very kind, almost never showing hatred towards others with the exception of enemies and people who are rude to her.
    Known For: Having a lot of skill with the bow, her stealthiness in certain conditions, easily breaking into locked doors and chests, and her curiosity.
    Backstory: When Ireth was just a young girl, she lived with her family in the Bosmer city of Woodhearth, and almost always got along with her sister, Nessa Elensar, until one morning they woke up to find their parents missing, and not long after they boarded a ship heading to Dawnstar in hopes of starting a new life for themselves in the cold Nord province. The two mostly lived off the wild and whatever gold they managed to save up, until they finally had enough money to purchase a newly built home in The Pale. At this point they were at the age of 24 and 28 (Ireth and Nessa, respectively) and were able to live on their own with little trouble, it was also around this time they started practicing with weapons, Ireth showed interest in the bow while Nessa was more focused on the heavy two-handed blades. They got by pretty easily and had a good life together, until it all went downhill. One day a group of bandits raided their home, hoping to take whatever valuables they can and burn it to the ground. Though the girls were able to defend themselves, they were no match for the bandits sheer numbers and were defeated. After the house was burned down and destroyed, Ireth never heard from her sister again, and presumed her dead, so she moved on, wishing only to forget this horrible moment of her life. Seven years later, Ireth had joined up with a rebellion against the Aldmeri Dominion, and this is where her story begins.

ElPwno

Name: Kalthar Warström
    Race: Nord
    Looks: Deep black hair, pale-ish skin, green eyes.
    What he wears: Dawnguard Heavy Armor
    What he's packing: An enchanted iron sword (family heirloom), an Amulet of Stendarr, and a couple of books about Illusion to read along the way.
    Major Skills: One-Handed, Illusion, Shooting (Crossbows not bows).
    Minor Skills: Block, Sneak, Sweetroll eating.
    Fighting style: Will avoid battle at first, then he tries his magic, if that doesn’t cut it, his sword sure will.
    Backstory: He was living in the outskirts of Solitude when he joined the Stormcloak Rebellion. He quickly gained ranks and became a Commander. When his orders were to finish killing an Imperial Capitan, he found out that Capitan was an old friend of his, and he just could not. That was when he noticed, every man and woman he had killed, they were friends, daughters, or brothers to someone. He left the Rebellion and prayed to Stendarr for a chance of redemption until his prayers were answered. A group of injured Imperials who had retired from a battle nearby came to his home. He nurtured them back to health.

Personality: Peacefull, good leadership skills, quick thinker, quiet unless his opinions are challenged.

D_A

It is about my fan fiction/RP character, Buffington Battle-Born, trying to expand upon his small rebellion (called the True Imperial Rebellion) against the Aldmeri Dominion. The adventure will start off in Hammerfell, en route to Black Marsh. Buffington sees that his rebellion will be very powerful if he has the Argonians on his side. He and the rest of the rebellion are trying to recruit more troops in the city of Taneth

I think I'm in. Can you be more specific about how it will start?

Name: Dar(Theif)'Ja(Young Adult)-Dar'Ja (Just call him Dar)
    Race: Khajiit
    Class: Theif/Stealthy
    Choice of Weapons: (Never really used weapons against anything other than animals) Hunting Bow, Steel Dagger.
    Physical Description: Nice light Brown pelt/hair. No scars. 5'7" in height on the skinnier side.
    What he Wears: For now just a Belted Tunic, Pants and Boots. (When adventuring)
    Fighting Style: Doesen't have one (Yet)
    History: Lived in skyrim since he was born. Lived in Riften. Always caused mischief as a child due to pranks or stealing things such as apple's from the near orchard. He would never get caught doing anything mischievous due to his stealth and his wits. As he grew older he would start to steal bigger more expensive things such as rings and necklaces, it just grew as he got older and he became a master thief by the time he was 18. Never killed another person although he has killed animals.
    Personality: Some-what aggressive. Isn't shy to express his opinion. Some what of a leader. Mostly quiet but he can have spurs of being talkative.
    Additional Info.: He hates the Thalmor/AD with a burning passion. Never recruited into any guild. Favors Imperial over storm cloaks.

I think I'm in. Can you be more specific about how it will start?
    It will start with all of the people who joined the RP/rebellion trying to recruit people in Taneth, Hammerfell. They are almost ready to head off to Black Marsh for the aid of the Argonians. Buffington is passing out flyers with information of his rebellion and how they can join it to "Bring the Empire to its former glory!"

If we can just get a few more people, we might be able to start this thing.

Alright, then. Let me get the thread set up.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    So, I decided to go with a heinously ugly puke green colour for my character's speaking lines. Any objections feel free to let me know, I can very easily edit. :)

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
    I'll go with this color.

Can I join? CC is in my sig.
    Sure thing. Come in the other thread saying something like "I heard about your rebellion. I was thinking of joining"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts